My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll be away for a while...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

I'll be away for a while... Empty
PostSubject: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:57 am

Every part of me is in pain. Everywhere I go, I'm given nothing but angry stares from people I don't even know... I tried to visit the beach but the angry stares followed... I don't know why and I'm terrified... I'm under so much stress, I feel the weight of the world crushing me... All of these emotions swirling around my head (Mostly anger and fear along with crippling regret) and I don't know what to do...

I'm slowly losing my mind, my nerves, or any feeling at all. Every part of me is just saying run... I just wanted to be happy and make friends, but now I'm so anxious to flee with every person I run into or talk to... I can't stay like this so I just need to be away. Forgive me if I've yelled at you or done anything to upset anyone here... I never meant it... I'm so, so sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Take your time, Doodle. I'll be waiting patiently for your return :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Aww, Doodle! D: If I seemed angry, I apologize. Work has me so stressed out and it wasn't aimed at you. But, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Doots! D: Im not angry. But I love to talk to you about stuffs. Talk to me on skype whenever. Ill be there for ya! :D
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:33 am

I haz Returneded!! Mind semi intact
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Yaaay. I'm out of town at the moment. Be back soon
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Yay! Welcome back Doodle! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be away for a while...   I'll be away for a while... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be away for a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: