My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunnys Speedy Sales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Sunnys Speedy Sales Empty
PostSubject: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Bright Sides bounced down the path towards a vacant spot in the market place her trusty red wagon filled with lemons sugar and water her plan to earn some shiny new bits so she could buy her mom a birthday present.

After setting up her stand she took a deep breath and with as much energy and strength as she could shouted "LEMONADE GET YOUR LEMONADE HERE BEST IN ALL OF PONYVILLE!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Switchblade was wandering through the market with his supply of iron for the week, he was looking through the stalls and then saw a filly that he remembered, he walked up to the filly's stand, it obviously sold lemonade, but due to his demeanor, he still asked "So, what are you selling here then?" he wondered whether the filly would recognise him, as he was wearing his dull smithing armor.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Sunny smiles up at him "Oh Hi Mr Switchblade its been a long time, I'm selling Lemonade!" She points to a sign that says "One Cup for One Bit" "Do you want one? They are the best in all of Ponyville!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Switchblade laughed merrily, he looked at the filly and smiled, flipping a bit over "If they're made by you, Bright Sides, I have no doubt that they are the best, its certainly a better idea than rollerskating" he smiled at the recalling of the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Sunny picked it out of the air and dropped it into a tin cup "Hey!...I can stop now..Besides that was to get a silly cutie mark this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more important!" She says pressing she hooves to her cheeks "I have to get my mommy a birthday present and for that i need bits and for that i needed lemons!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Switchblade smiles "Well then, I guess you deserve a tip." he flips another bit into the air. "Very noble cause. So, who is your mother; I might know her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnys Speedy Sales   Sunnys Speedy Sales I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunnys Speedy Sales
Page 1 of 1