My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Request for Roleplays

Go down 
+4
Callilian
Candle_Glow
Doodle Bug
piefan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

A Request for Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:28 am

A Request for Roleplays Flontpng

(TL;DR version - I'm looking for some roleplays, skip to the last section of the post if you want.)

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Hello! I am Piefan, and I'm guessing at least a few of you have met me before. I'm a Singaporean girl derping around on the Internet. My timezone is SGT, or GMT +8. Lately I've seen that I haven't been roleplaying all too much, so I decided to make this thread!

W H A T   C A N   I   D O?
I'm "semi-literate" as it is so called, and I can post about two decent paragrpahs if I'm given enough to reply to. If you are very distant from my timezone and can't wait a few hours for a reply, then we won't get along very well. I try my best to make fast, good quality replies. I'm open to any one-on-one (is that what they're called here? The ones you do with a single other person if not) roleplay, or full group RP.  I'm on Chicken Smoothie a lot, where RP is more strict and moderators monitor the boards, so some habits might rub off on me, as you can see from the fact this post is coded nicely. The terminology for most roleplay-related things I have also learned. I expect from a roleplay partner to not post one-liners and have decent grammar. Simple, no?

S I G N I N G    O F F
That's about it, PM me or post here if interested! :) I don't mind if we can't come up with a plot but still want to roleplay, we can do a regular slice-of-life.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:27 am

A Request for Roleplays Flontpng
It's the weekend which means I'll have so much more time to spend goofing off! so I'll try to join you online soon! Don't lose hope miss fan of the pies! I shall give you over 1,292,5r4 pies! Oh, and for Rp's, if you ask Gemini and Ghost you might be able to join our rp! Have fun!!

~DB
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:52 am

I'd love to do a thread with you, being a aspiring author, and an actress, I reply only as I see fit. Currently I'm in a bit of stress, so if you want to do a thread with me, take your pick of my plethora of characters, and a new one is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks for the pie, Doodle! =D (Wow, you remind me of my brother) Imma start eating it now. Yay! ;D

@Candle_Glow
I shalt PM thee!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:53 am

Oh, oh oh oh! Pick me, pick me!

I really do need to get back into the swing of things. If you PM me a scenario, I'll pick an appropriate OC. I'd love to join you!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:01 am

I think I can join you as well. Although bear in mind that there will be times I don't post for a few days, but I'll try to do what I can. And my posts are usually a well-written paragraph minimum
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:24 am

Soo, this was from a couple months ago, but after a little hiatus I'm back and am still interested in roleplay. Still have a life + school, though, so don't expect me to be constantly online. I generally have the same standards as before. c:
Back to top Go down
sylveadiff

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 pm

I'd be thrilled to roleplay with you if you want, I only expect posts every 1-3 days or so if you'd like to join one of my threads
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 am

Hey piefan, I don't mind roleplaying with you. We can discuss more through PM when you have time.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Yo. Still happy to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Free Roamer

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Whut about mee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request for Roleplays   A Request for Roleplays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request for Roleplays
Page 1 of 1