My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking a Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Seeking a Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 am

Pillow just looked among the shelves. Ink shruged. "Normally two or three bits, nothing expensive but enough that I can still live off the profits. I only get a fraction of the cost."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Switchblade counted out fifteen bits and put them into a coin purse "I'll have three then, consider the extra as a tip." he said, he then turned to Pillow "Do you want to pick out three that you like?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Ink smiled appreciativly and Pillow nodded, pulling three books from the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:03 am

Switchblade looked at Pillow's bag and smiled "Do you want me to carry anything, honey?" he asked "It looks kinda heavy."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Pillow shakes her head strapping her bag tighter about her. "No, Ah Can manage."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Switchblade nodded "All right then." he turned to Ink "Thanks for helping me with all of this. Perhaps next you can help me get a marefriend." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Ink laughed. "It's my pleasure, though I'm not so sure I can help you with the latter."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Switchblade smiled and looked at Pillow discreetly "She sure is sweet, isn't she." he said to Ink "It's odd having a reason to come back from assignments other than to move on to the next."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Ink nodded. "I'm sure it is, Are you going to enroll her in school?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Switchblade nodded "Sure am, hopefully as soon as possible; it should do her good to live a normal life."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Ink nodded. "So will that be all for today?" Pillow had begun to sway a little on her feet, a sure sign she would soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Switchblade nodded "Yes it is. Thanks again." he said to Ink before turning to Pillow "Let's get you home to bed, sweety; you've had a busy day."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Pillow nodded and waved goodbye to Ink. "Okay It twas nice ta meecha Miss Stwain." Ink laughed lightly. "You too Pillow. If you need anything, you know where to go, Have a good evening you two."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Switchblade smiled, waving goodbye before leading Pillow back to their house where he opened the door and held it open for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Pillow stumbled inside tiredly, the weight of the bag now taking it's toll, adding to the lullaby of her Narcolepsy.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:06 am

"Come on then, time for bed." Switchblade said, carrying Pillow to her room and laying her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Pillow nods sleeply, wrapping her wings about her with a cutsy yawn.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 am

"Good night." he whispered, planting a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Home   Seeking a Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking a Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3