My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ponyvile is awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asmontgardes

ponyvile is awesome Empty
PostSubject: ponyvile is awesome   ponyvile is awesome I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:39 am

the beloved ponyville is awesome because there is lots of good ponys there there are also good places to eat like pinkypies parents pies and cakes  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

ponyvile is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: ponyvile is awesome   ponyvile is awesome I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:15 am

Hi there! 

Please read the rules before posting anything. You can find them here:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules

You'll also need to make an original character before you roleplay. Please follow the format outlined in the Pony Creation Template to make a character. Find this and post your application here:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Hope to see you out and about soon!
Back to top Go down

ponyvile is awesome
Page 1 of 1