My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open)   Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

When Petal Stone withdrew, Onyx took a limped step back on her three hooves, her focus fixed on the one that displayed the bangle. The fur around it stood on end due to a small electrical shock, which symbolized the forging of the link between the two. She couldn't help but smirk. It always made her flare with excitement whenever she encountered a new sort of magic, and while the band didn't look like much, it wielded a power beyond most unicorns' capabilities. Not hers, of course, but most. So long as the world continues to produce such objects, my hunger for new magical knowledge will never be satiated. But it will make my life an interesting one- and if all goes as planned, I'll have all the time of eternity to discover more.

Planting her last hoof down, the mare shrugged at Petal's inquiry. "I have no schedule to keep, nor a place to stay within this town." She calmly stated. "I have an abode in the Crystal Empire." That no one knew about, of course. If anypony was aware of her little hideout beneath the library, there would be dire consequences. The place was filled with ancient artifacts and tomes of Dark Magic- the Crystal Ponies no doubt wanted absolutely nothing more to do with such. Not that anypony else really did either. "But I believe it would be wiser to practice my magic elsewhere." Even if it was of the Light, the power the amulet contained was enough to attract a lot of unwelcome attention.

Speaking of which.. "Now, then. The amulet- where are you keeping it?"
Back to top Go down
plaguemouse

plaguemouse

Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open)   Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:58 am

Petal Stone smiled mischievously, wickedly even. "I don't take my chances with powerful magic." Petal Stone paused. "Most powerful magics." she added with a wink.

Dipping below the counter, Petal rummaged briefly before emerging with a worn saddlebag. "Come with me." she said, leading the unicorn out the back door.
Back to top Go down

Petal Stone's Pawn Shop (Open)
Page 1 of 1