My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinceoir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 am

Rinceoir
Rinceoir <a href=Rinceoir Mah_dr12" />
Species: A very small species of dragon
Mane: Fiery red
Tail: orange with red highlights
Eyes: Bronze and Copper-toned
Body: Orange with red stripes, and a small scar on the cheek. At night, if the red markings catch the moonlight just right, they can look as if they've turned into a brilliant gold. Rin is often mistaken for a phoenix, because she looks very similar to one and has the same talents as one (tears have healing abilities and can reincarnate from ash). Surprisingly, she is feathery instead of scaly, but still considers herself a dragon, considering she had a physique of one and can also breathe golden-bronze fire. Her body is almost serpentine-like, and she is extremely small for a dragon, as she is able to stand on the back of a pony, with all four clawed legs.
Cutie Mark: (None)
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Rinceoir (AKA Rin) is a very reclusive, yet knowledgeable, dragon.She doesn't come forth to ponies to often, except in need of help or if she senses she is wanted. If she makes any contact at all, it's usually when someone spots her lurking in the shadows of a tree or such. A bit overprotective of her friends, she can come off a "nagging" or "stiff", when all she really means is to give tips and information.
Likes: Curious and willing-to-learn ponies; sweet treats; shiny things; the Night; open spaces; star-filled skies; and books/scrolls, especially if it's about magic.
Dislikes: Selfish and rude ponies; shady figures; closed, tight spaces; distasteful food; large, overcrowded cities.
History: She usually unseen by ponies, excepting those who dare travel to the Everfree Forest at night, then you may catch a glimpse of her, like a flash of flame in the night. No one really knows where she came from, but she claims she's from a far off place past Equestria, if you get even that much out of her. Though it's obvious she's been at Equestria awhile, because she is very fluent in the respective language (Although she might mutter or exclaim something in a foreign language).

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

Rin looked out on Sugarcube Corner, atop her shaded knothole. She sighed in annoyance at the sobbing that had been going on for some time. Looking out onto the street, she saw a small colt, alone and crying.
She sighed. She had to help the poor foal somehow. She looked around quickly, making sure that they were the only two on the street. Which, surprisingly, they were.
Rin flew down in front of the colt, who jumped and stared at her. Rin was no taller than him, as they evenly stared at each other. Then the dragon gave a soft smile. "Are you lost, Sweetie?"
The colt's eyes grew wider before nodding. Rinceoir nodded back and said soothingly, "Let's go find your mother. What does she look like?"
After a brief description, Rin flew just above the colt, and within half an hour, they had found his mother, worried sick.
After the hugs and kisses, both mother and son turned to thank the dragon... But she was gone.

Acceptance

Last edited by EalainPheonixflame on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, typos everywhere!)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 am

I apologize, but we don't allow Dragon OCs. I really am sorry about the inconvenience, but we try to stick as close to canon as we can. and since we don't see any dragons other than Spike walking around, we usually say no to Dragon OCs.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 am

D: D-DID YOU J-JUST APPLY A DR-DRAGON… OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *fangirls* Yiiiii omg… You are now one of my favorite people… I really wish it wasn't not allowed…
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 am

Although I think butterfly has a dragon RP Forum. If you pm her she might give you the link to it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Awe yes quite true. My dear Pheonix, I what Darcia says is true, I happen to have a HTTYD site (how to train your dragon) and you are welcome to it, here's the link if you're interested

http://berk-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rinceoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinceoir   Rinceoir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinceoir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: