My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Planckes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

Joseph Planckes Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Planckes   Joseph Planckes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Joseph Planckes

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Slicked black hair going down his neck with a large quiff at the head. It droops down when he's sad or tired.

Tail: A medium length black tail

Eyes: Bright pink

Body: somewhat tall and lean, with a bright gray color

Cutie Mark: A hammer and a board with 3 nails in it

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Arrogant and egotistic. Joseph believes that he is simply better than everypony else, and is quick to remind anypony he meets of this. However, he has a sense of kindness, and knows how to be a good pony. However, this sense is mostly covered by his huge ego, and his need to believe that he is better than everypony else. Overtime, he's learned to become kinder to strangers, and at least try to make some friends.

Likes: carpentry, himself, showing off, bragging, flaunting, nice clothes, building and repairing things

Dislikes: All that ignore him, being lazy, being cold, thinking of the homeless, lemonade

History: Many decades ago, Joseph's ancestor, Matthew Planckes was the master carpenter in the Royal Office of Works, responsible for overseeing numerous well known buildings and structures. Due to this, Joseph feels that he has greatness running through his veins, and that he is, inherently the best in the world at everything he does. As a child, he would spend a lot of time bragging about his ancestor's acts, and leeching off of his fame, until one day, his father scolded him and explained that if he wanted to brag, he would have to accomplish things of his own. This event would make him want to work harder than ever, harder than any pony he would ever meet, simply to be able to brag about how great he is. This attitude has made him into a fine carpenter, far from the best but a fine one.

Last edited by Skizzler on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Joseph Planckes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Planckes   Joseph Planckes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Microwave horn! Approved.
Back to top Go down

Joseph Planckes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: