My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unexpected downtime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

unexpected downtime Empty
PostSubject: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello everypony. Recently, my disk drive has been giving out, so I contacted the manufacturer to get it fixed under warranty. unfortunately, I have to mail them my computer to get it done. so I will have next to zero access to a computer until further notice starting very soon. I'm sorry, I wish I could have found some way to stay on >.<
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Ah, don't worry Blind! It's not your fault. We promise we won't burn down the forum while your gone.
Well, at least, I promise.
...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Update: Asus is being stupid and isn't sending me the shipping details, soooo.... might not have to leave after all
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 am

Couldn't you take it Down to a computer repair shop?
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:41 am

Ugghh technology is so mean sometimes, isn't it? Well, do come back if/when you can! If you want to, of course!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 am

(on my dad's computer and can't stay on long) I could have, but then it wouldn't get fixed under warranty and I'd have to pay for it.Since it's under warranty, Asus is fixing it for free.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:55 am

Pay them with Jelly beans.

I have an Asus laptop too ^^ Sucky thing is that it's only i3 everything else about it is good just that the processor is lame on mine. Anyone know if you can get processors switched with i5 or i7?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unexpected downtime   unexpected downtime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unexpected downtime
Page 1 of 1