My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spark of a Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

The Spark of a Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: The Spark of a Nightmare   The Spark of a Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

This is a rp where Sparky comes across the helmet of Nightmare Moon, a remnant of the Mare in the Moon after she returned back to her princess self. The helmet sought out a new host, picking him. It changed his self very much, turning him into an evil, very cunning pegasus, so it's up to however many ponies decide to join, if any, to stop him and return him to his lovable self.//

The Nightmare Helmet has been released from Luna yet again. But it looks like a new host is about to be sought out...

A normal day in Equestria turned out to be not so normal as a blank flank teen colt would be the center of an evil plot. Spark Shower didn't expect much out of the day as it was just a normal day, at least that's what it looked like. Just then, he saw something shimmer in the ground. It was a horn. He pulled it out to find it was not a horn, but a helmet. He looked at it. It seemed alright, so he tried it on. However, this didn't go so well after it fit. The helmet disappeared and a makeshift mane, similar to applejack's, stood in its place. He grew to twice his height, similar to an alicorn. His eyes changed to a bright purple. No longer was he Spark Shower. He was Nightmare Spark, a very cunning evil about to be released upon Equestria...
Back to top Go down

The Spark of a Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: