My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of the Cloak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:21 am

Lance flew up and gently landed on the collapsing roof of the ruined house. The burnt timber groaning softly underneath him and shifted slightly. Moving with carefully placed steps, he approached an burnt out hole that opened up to the interior below him. Peering down into the dark ashy house it was hard to make out anything, but he could her Ivy talking aloud. With sudden realization, he know what was going on. The theater idea was just to lead them on, all along she knew this is where they would be. They knew she would come.

He shuffled nervously wondering if Switch had made it to the back yet, a combined well timed attack from the two of them could be enough to disorient them.  But three ponies, only of which two knew how to really fight, against four professional assassins didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:08 am

Switchblade had arrived at the back of the house, he was walking silently through burned corridors and up stairs until he arrived at a wall, he could hear voices from the other side and the wall looked weak enough to break through, he went to the other side of the room and poked his head out the window and signalled ready to Lance, just waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Fade to Black for the fight scene

Ivy curiously looks to Switchblade and to Lance. The unconsious bodies of the quartet of attackers lay in a pile. Quickly, she draws the hood of her cloak and looks to the ground, brown eyes wide in apology. "Why did you follow me, you could have died? However, thank you." Her heart beat swiftly, and her mind was curious as to know their own, Afterall, it was not every day a vigilante was saved by a guard and a track star.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 am

[[seeming as there seems to be no Shadowfax on, I'll take his go]]
Switchblade laughed "Cousin, do you not remember that we are family; what kind of a cousin would I be if I didn't help you out, besides, I've seen you fight and I couldn't let you fight alone because you would kill them."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 am

Ivy grinned nodding and huging her cousin breifly. "I suppose so. How have you been, it has been a long time Switchblade. Create anything fun lately?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 am

Switchblade sighed "I've not really had any time to create anything too interesting; I left the main guard unit and started up as a freelancer, so all of my spare time kind of goes to that; it's fun work though, so I don't really mind."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Ivy nodded. "Always wonderful when one can do what they enjoy. I apologize greatly for the mess. I had intended on coming here to live peacably, not intending to be followed by these idiotic four." She motioned to the quartet with a parchment colored hoof and led the trio out of the burnt ruins. I'll send a letter to a bounty hunter friend of mine later so they can collect on the four. I promise not to kill them in the mean time.. I need to repair this old place anyway if I'm going to have somewhere to stay. Thank you both again for aiding..." She smiled sweetly at the pair and turned to go inside, shutting the door behind her and leaving them to their whims
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 am

Switchblade smiled to himself at the prospect of his cousin relaxing, he nodded at his tempoary partner before turning away to leave, as he left he took out his case book and prioritized a job, it read 'pardon for a friend'.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:32 am

---------Thread Ended, Thread Now Closed, Thank you for Participating----------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Cloak   The Return of the Cloak - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Cloak
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3