My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primary (Reborn!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Primary (Reborn!) Empty
PostSubject: Primary (Reborn!)   Primary (Reborn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Primary

Spoiler:

(Prim-ah-ree)

Species: Crystal pony
Mane: Violet with a red streak
Tail: Violet with a green streak
Eyes: A pure blue
Body: Pale yellow
Cutie Mark: The primary color wheel
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (22)
Personality: Primary is an incredibly unsocial pony. She hates being disturbed, especially when she is creating, and will lash out at those who try to get close to her. She tends to be rude, and is rarely calm. The only times she is serene is when she is in beautiful landscape, or drawing. She is very into her work, and loves to paint, or create any form of art. She loves to go out at night to draw/paint the stars. She will sell her art, though she prefers not to. Her paintings are like a part of her, and giving them away hurts. But, she will, for either friends (which she has few of) or to buyers. She'll draw/paint on request as well.

She can seem very innocent and quiet in a large crowd. Though she's quiet at times, she actually very outspoken and not against speaking her opinion. She doesn't talk much and is a little secretive, although she really has nothing to hide and once you get to know her, she is a sweet and sensitive pony. She tries to stay invisible most of the time though, and she doesn't have any friends.

Likes: Drawing, painting, art, poems, sketching, coloring, colors, reading, poets, authors, serenity, lakes, stars, the moon
Dislikes: When ponies don't knock before they enter a room, crowds, when she messes up on a drawing, crowds, loud sounds, socializing, being disturbed

History: Primary is a young, talented artist who has always had a love of drawing. She grew up in the Crystal Empire with four older brothers, a mother and a father. Her father left when she was five, and she doesn't remember much about him. She only recalls how little he was around for her. Whenever she was hurt, it was her mother who came running, not her father. He was very distant, until one day, he just up and left.

Mary loves the outdoors, and will often disappear to go paint  the natural beauty. She is rather unsocial and cannot stand being in large crowds.  She lives in Canterlot in the Art Studio, and her only wish is to get her art into the Museum for a show-though she has a home (with a roommate) in the Crystal Empire. She is very invested in her work, and works hard to get her paintings recognized. She wishes nothing more than to get one of her paintings into a high-end show. To her, it is an impossible achievement, even though her art is actually pretty amazing.

Example RP segment: 3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Rain dripped onto Prime's face, streaming down her face like tears. She squinted through the pouring rain and saw a small, bright light in the distance. Should I? She wondered silently. I'm cold and hungry, but there'll be lots of ponies in there due to the rain.  

Mary weighed the pros and cons. Con, there would be a large crowd in the tavern due to the rain. Pro, it was probably warm, and she wanted out of the pouring sky. Con, lots of ponies. Pro, warm and dry.

In the end, the instinctive need to get out of the wet rain took over, and she galloped towards the light. She arrived, gasping for breath, at the door of a tavern called "The Savior." Mary tried to open the door silently, but, unluckily, it screeched against the floor. All heads inside turned to her, eyes boring into her uncomfortably.

She gulped down her terror and shuffled quietly to the counter. As she sat down, the chatter among the ponies started up again, and it was soon louder than the thunderstorm outside, filling her ears with the annoying noise. She glanced around the filled room, and didn't recognize a single pony.
"May I have a glass of water and a daisy sandwich, please, along with a room for the night...." Prime asked so softly that the bartender had to ask her to repeat the order. Mary complied, keeping her head down low. The young stallion soon came back with her order and a room key.
"Your room's right up the stairs, down the hall to the last door on the left, that'll be thirteen bits."
"Thank you." Primary dropped thirteen bits, swiftly took the key with her order and cantered upstairs to her room.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

Primary (Reborn!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primary (Reborn!)   Primary (Reborn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Mary is....

Wait for it....

APPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED!
Back to top Go down

Primary (Reborn!)
Page 1 of 1