My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outlaw Approval

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Outlaw Approval - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

( Ah, then I'll just go ahead and reply then!)

"Yes, yes! Spelunking? W-where? And how? But wherever it is, sure! I w-would be ready to do it really any time there isn't c-classes going on!" she replied, nodding her head eagerly.

The ghost gave a smile quite like a crocodile would before snapping up it's pray, then gave a mock sigh of disapproval.

" Oh, but you'll only be able to do it during your classes! You see, this one silly room you two need only seems to be availble at certain times of the day," Finn said gleefully, hoping this would be very incovenient to her. He liked being inconvient, almost as much as he liked terrifying students.

" All I need is-" Finn stopped mid sentence, and turned around, suddenly feeling slightly odd, as if he was being watched. The poltergeist's ghastly grin faded, as he attempted to shake the feeling off.

" Is somepony... else around?" he asked suspiciously, not really speaking to anypony in particular. Finn didn't think he could stand another pony. Before he knew it, there would be a party down here. It could be worse, he knew. The last time he went to somepony's deathday party it didn't end so great. Possibly because he wasn't invited.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:14 am

((Totes fine with me, sorry for the delay friends! I am back!))

Vassago kept quiet during the exchange, taking only a moment to nod enthusiastically with Misfit in agreement.

Did she notice something?

It was only a moment that Misfit (or Little-Miss-Wrong-Name, as Vas had decided her real name was until he found out otherwise) looked off into the dark, seemingly empty corner of the hall. Turning his head to peer into the black, Vas couldn't see anything, hear anything, or smell anything particularly out of place.

And yet, there were still The Whispers.

Very dependable if the times get a little rocky. She likes reading. LOATHES ponies who are inconsiderate of others. She is determined to leave a footprint on Equestria. "Wow, Pix, you're really good at drawing!". At this, the young filly smiled and whispered, "I am, aren't I?"

" Oh, but you'll only be able to do it during your classes! You see, this one silly room you two need only seems to be availble at certain times of the day,"

"Wait, what?" Vas piped up, bringing his attention back to Finn. "You couldn't..." The skinny colt lifted a hoof to protest, but instead started to chuckle. "Aaahaha... touche Mr.Hawk... touche... Alright. I'll be fine for playing a little hooky. I can't speak for my compatriot, but my attendance can take the hit. But first, food." A accusatory hoof was shoved in Finn's direction.

" All I need is- Is somepony... else around?"

Vas sniffed attentively and pointed a hoof at the corner with the pony. Oh no, what was her name?

"Helloooo Piiiiixxxxeeeel...?" Squinting with concentration, he whispered to Misfit out of the corner of his mouth. "She doesn't like peanut butter. Who doesn't like peanut butter?"
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:41 am

Pixel nearly dropped the wand that was nestled in the crook of her wings. Her mouth hung open for only a second as she immediately put two and two together. The colt was a Seer, or whatever you call those talented folk that have a knack for seeing the past.

She shut out her mind; hopefully he won't find out about her illegal use in Animagus magic... She didn't want the Ministry to know about

Last edited by EalainPheonixflame on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 am

(( Ah, sorry, my phone won't let me edit my post, so I'm just gonna continue from here :P))

- her knack for shape-shifting. Not yet.

Pixel caressed her wand in thought. Ebony with phoenix feather, ten inches. She always had her wand with her for situations like these. She didn't like other ponies knowing aout her night-life...

No. That's a terrible way to think. Why would she think of harming another pony? She despised thoughts like that...

Still, she would've been found out sooner or later, considering the filly she recognized as Misfit from the Sorting ceremony not too long ago... If that was her actual name. It couldn't have been more obvious to her, the way the professor hesitated at her name.

Her nostrils flared at the state Misfit was in. She should've looked healthier by now...

The answer slapped her across the face. Slytherians. Misfit was a Slytherin. Though she didn't know why such a sweet-looking filly
had eagerly joined the table of bullies just to be bullied herself. But it was obvious that the filly had skills, as it was evidently clear that she was the first to detect her...

Which was odd, considering the ghost had annoyingly roamed these halls for Celestia knows how long. He should've felt her presence first. She felt that would earn him a taste of his own medicine, since she had not taken such a liking to him the first time she heard his shinanigans just to spook innocent foals...

After a small snicker she expertly slinked into the darker shadows for a moment. She scaled the wall in silent flight, and climbed altitude silently, just above the hovering entity, clutching her cloak, she flipped herself upside down with skill and leaned in. Before the foals could warn the old shade, she popped right out in front of him, dangling upside down. And with a voice just loud enough to startle him without waking the entire school-

"Boo."
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 pm

"Oh, but you'll only be able to do it during your classes! You see, this one silly room you two need only seems to be available at certain times of the day,"

Misfit tensed. Of course. There was always a catch. She should've known better to think she wouldn't have to sacrifice something. But that still wouldn't stop her. The last week had been terrible for her. She had gotten in trouble, humiliated herself, and only gotten about a meal a day, and that was an optimistic average. She was going to get food, and, honestly, she wanted to talk to the house-elves. They could give her cleaning and cooking advice, and she would probably be able to relate to them. More than any pony in her classes, that's for sure.

Well, maybe she spoke too soon. There was Pixel, who seemed a lot like her. And Vassago. Maybe she was taking what she already had for granted.

She sighed. "...F-fine. I'll do it, even if I have to miss a class or two." She was going to add that, if it could be helped, to not schedule this whole adventure during Alchemy or Herbology or the Caring for Magical Creatures, but thought better of it. That would probably just make the ghost want to make it so she had to leave during her favorite classes, knowing him. She had to stop fueling the fire.

The ghost interrupted himself, and Misfit could tell that Vassago knew they had another visitor.

"Helloooo Piiiiixxxxeeeel...?" Squinting with concentration, he whispered to Misfit out of the corner of his mouth. "She doesn't like peanut butter. Who doesn't like peanut butter?"

Misfit shrugged. "...Maybe she's allergic? Crazy?" She whispered back. She heard the filly, Pixel Vassago had called her, withdraw slightly. Then, she detected very quiet hoofsteps, nearly muted, and the ruffling of wings. Oh. Ohhhh, my. She was climbing the wall, wasn't she? Misfit didn't dare look the other filly's way, or it'd give a hint to the Finn. Wait, was she supposed to warn him? No, of course not, she was only trying to... what was she even doing? Tension filled the air. Ah. Oh, yes. She was giving the ghost a taste of his own medicine, eh? This should be interesting...

Suddenly, the pegasus filly swooped in front of the undead stallion, hanging upside down. Would Finn be surprised? That was the question. Either way, Misfit put a hoof to her mouth, stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:29 am

((OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOONE I guess, for the sake of posting order, I will post again? MAY CELESTIA HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL))

"...Maybe she's allergic? Crazy?"

"Huh..." Vas scrunched up his face up at the classmate on the ceiling. "Plausible. Very plausible."

He patiently waited in silence. Misfit seemed to hear where she was going, but she would appear eventually. He would say there was no rush, but there was a hungry student that needed caring for! Unacceptable.

"Boo."

Vas blinked then quietly began golf clapped for his classmate, hiding a smile. "Bravo, bravo." Despite his condescending tone, her feats of stealth were certainly impressive, if not showy. There was room for only one showy pony in this school.

After all the hubbub had died down a bit, Vas coughed obnoxiously. "Well, well. That is all right as rain. Now, I got an 'achin for some strange, nonsensical foodstuff, and the only cure... is foodstuff." he said, pointedly at Finn.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:55 pm

((Been three days, guess we skip? :P))

Pixel giggled and righted herself in a single loop-de-loop. She circled a couple of times before alighting herself down onto the floor in front on the two classmates. She stuck out her hoof.
" 'Name's Pixel Flare, but you can call me Pix. Now, what's this adventure to the food stock we're doing here?..."

Pixel flipped back her hood and examined the trio. "Well, I guess since I'm here, I might as well go with you, since I've already made a few visits to the house elves myself. They're very friendly, I think you'll like them... Er... Misfit." It was obvious by her tone of voice she was unsatisfied with the name. She wanted to know her real name, and she could tell that the colt was just as eager to learn it.

She eyed over Misfit, lifting her hoof reluctantly, but she was beginning to shake... She's never been so furious in her life! How dare her classmates play such mean tricks on her...? Her eyes flared before looking down to the ground. After a moment, she looked back up, smiling brightly. "And... I guess I'll help with searching for this poltergeist's friend too, though I'm not as willing to skip classes as you guys, so I'm only aiding AFTER classes are finished... But yes, first..."

She turned towards the ghost and mimicked the colt, "Food."
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

( I think I just brutually murdered the posting order, so someone correct meeee if I messed up!)

" 'Name's Pixel Flare, but you can call me Pix. Now, what's this adventure to the food stock we're doing here?..." the strange pony said, sticking out a hoof towards her fellow students. Finn mimicked her under his breath in a squeaky voice. He hated it when other ponies startled him- that was his job! The ghoul made a mental note to do something terrible to this one- no, all of these little brats- humiliating him, and just for not being absolutely terrified of him.

"Well, I guess since I'm here, I might as well go with you, since I've already made a few visits to the house elves myself. They're very friendly, I think you'll like them... Er... Misfit." the filly went on. Finn grimaced as he realized she knew where the kitchen was- would the other two back out of their deal?

The ghost cleared his throat. " Of course, you can't back out of the deal if she knows where it is.... or... you know..." Actually, Finn himself didn't "know." Hopefully these two would get the jist of what he said- anyway, if they backed out, he could think of something to do to them. Too bad he couldn't get more physical... being a ghost wasn't fun at all sometimes. At least it beat being wherever else ponies like him went after death. Finn didn't know if there was an afterlife, but if there was, he was positive he would not be having a pleasant time.

The poltergiest listened as the odd little student continued to talk, and he suddenly flinched, then made a face contorted in rage, seemingly coming from out of the blue.

" He's not a friend" Finn shrieked, his angry voice echoing through the corridors. The look on his face quickly faded, and he relaxed.

" Not a friend. Trust me," he said again, more calmly and considerably more quiet.

" And yes, follow me little brats. Follow me to get fat on pudding and candy and chicken and such," the ghost said, an edge of annoyance clear in his voice. Actually, he doubted all that food could get the little one with the hat to even get close to being fat. What, was she afraid of food?

Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm

((Actually, that was my bad :p, about we just do Misfit, Vassago, me, then you after your post? I think that's the most accurate... up to you though))
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

Sounds like a plan to me! I get confused by the stupidest things, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Don' worry bout it, breh. So we are waiting on moony, then?
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 pm

(Aaaaiiii, sorry for taking so long! And sorry that it's a bit short too. Family stuff has popped up.)

Aaah. Finn looked pretty upset by Pixel's 'surprise'. She felt bad for a few seconds, but her attention was quickly taken by the pegasus filly, Pixel. She introduced herself, and before Misfit herself could tell the filly her name, it seemed she already knew it. Not only that, but she hesitated on it, as if she knew there was something more. Did everypony know it was only a cover name? She must have missed the memo. Pixel had a look of rage flash across her face, but it barely lasted a moment. Other students were so odd... though, who's she to talk.  "Oh... y-yes, I'd love to meet the house-elves. What are the li-"

" Of course, you can't back out of the deal if she knows where it is.... or... you know..."

Misfit stepped back, interrupted. Technically, they didn't need Finn's help anymore. But that wasn't what was important. She couldn't go back on the deal. The ghost was upset as it was. "O-of course! Don't worry, Mister Finn. We'll still help you find your friend a-and all." Pixel said something near close to her statement.

Then the ghost suddenly began shrieking.

"He's not a friend!!! ...Not a friend. Trust me,"

The blue filly nodded, slightly rustled.

" And yes, follow me little brats. Follow me to get fat on pudding and candy and chicken and such,"

And with that, the foals were off following the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:59 pm

"And... I guess I'll help with searching for this poltergeist's friend too, though I'm not as willing to skip classes as you guys, so I'm only aiding AFTER classes are finished... But yes, first..."

"But first, somepony needs to learn that some things are more important than classes." Vas pointedly tilted his head up towards Pixel. "Now, although it woul-"

" He's not a friend" Finn shrieked, his angry voice echoing through the corridors. The look on his face quickly faded, and he relaxed.

" Not a friend. Trust me," he said again, more calmly and considerably more quiet.

" And yes, follow me little brats. Follow me to get fat on pudding and candy and chicken and such," the ghost said, an edge of annoyance clear in his voice. Actually, he doubted all that food could get the little one with the hat to even get close to being fat. What, was she afraid of food?

Vas slithered after his fellow compatriots. "I do not even like pudding. Or candy. Or chicken. or anything really." He said offhand.

Even if the ghost didn't have anything that they wanted, Vas would have been just as willing to do the task. He was ecstatic. There was a quest, for what, he didn't know and the mystery excited him.

As he followed his the ghost, the pauper, and the one who didn't like peanut butter, he rubbed his hooves together. Over the next few days somepony could get hurt, tears could be shed, and secrets could be uncovered. Just like some grand story.

Vassago loved stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlaw Approval   Outlaw Approval - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlaw Approval
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2