My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lighting Friendships

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Lighting Friendships Empty
PostSubject: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am

Lantern Light straightened his fez as he walked up to the last lampost on the street, sending it a spark from his horn. The teenaged stallion watched happily as the wick caught the spark, and burst into a calm flame. Out of the dozen or so ponies whom lit Ponyville's lamps at dusk, Lantern Light was by far the youngest. Stepping back a few feet, his horn was swallowed in a blue glow as he shut the door to the lamp. Believing his job was done, he sat down on a bench and ate a sandwich, watching the lights glow.
With a flick of his head, he tossed his brown and blue curls out of his Hazel brown eyes, and imagined what it would sound like if the lights could speak.

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 pm

In the red-orange with purple skies, there was a figure slowly flying - her mixed colored tail and mane was gusting through the wind heading down on the ground and put the brake on as she was hovering a good 6 feet off the ground so other ponies can see/talk to her. A red bow that was circular on the top titled 'Yan-Yan', about 10 baked biscuit sticks and chocolate on opposite sides, she dips it into the sweetness and eats it in a messy manner despite her expression to be 'lacking' off. 
In a matter of seconds, she was already finished with one box, tossing it into a garage bin that was currently besides a placed bench and a stallion that was busy eating a sandwich, taking a new box and starts eating the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Lantern watched the box fall into the trash bin beside him. Looking about, he was quick to notice the mare flying above him. Her noisy eating and almost gross behavior annoyed him. So, he stood, wrapped his sandwich up, and reached up to re-adjust his fez, when he felt a glob of chocolate on it's felt like sides. This, angered him, and immediately, he glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm

While the mare was busy chewing on the snacks, she did stop sensing somepony below her to see an unimpressed stallion with a fez. Staring at the him for a moment, one of her wings dug into the bag to take out a cleaning spray bottle and a cloth, spraying the blob of chocolate then wipes it off his hat until it was gone. Putting the cloth and bottle back into the bag, she then hovers besides the lamp post instead of over him and kept eating until she was finished with that box and tosses into the bin.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Lantern simply sat, dazed by the actions of the pony hovering nearby. Shaking it off, he finished his sandwitch and extended a hoof to the mare.
"Th' name's Lantern Light. Howdya- do ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Slowly descending to the ground as the wings folded itself in place before stretching them out first. When the stallion introduce himself, the mare stares at him, burps loud then slightly pushes up the small glasses from her muzzles then graceful takes his hoof and gave him - what the Ponians would call a hoofshake. "...I do nothing or what you folks would say... I do so-so..."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Doodle excitedly zoomed around ponyville carving gracefully, yet quickly through the air so fast she didn't notice two ponies in the distance. Her eyes lit up as she let out a hugely excited gasp and quickly sped up. "OMGOMGOMG HIII!!! YIIIIHEHEHAHA! OMG! I didn't know there were any other ponies out here!!!" She quickly darted around them so fast the wind started to pick up a mini tornado that was now unleashed upon Ponyville.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh! I'll be right back!" She quickly said rocketing off to take care of the tornado then rocketing back so fast she couldn't stop herself from roughly colliding with the hard dirt ground. She then bounced up as if nothing had happened and began bouncing around them bursting with energy and excitement.

"Hi, hi, hiii!!" The white and gold spotted mare almost screamed as she offered a hoofshake to them both while still bouncing up and down in the air. "I AM DOODLE BUG!! OMG IT IS SO NICE TO MEET OTHER PONIES! What are your names??"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Lantern Light was more than slightly put off by the two mares.
One, seemed to have an obsession with food.
The other, seemed to have some sort of mental disorder that rivaled Pinkie Pie on terms of hyperactivity.
He paused for a moment, tipped his fez to her, tossing his mane slightly "M' name's Lantern Light~ Howdya' do miss?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:39 pm

The mare didn't flinch when she heard an outbreak on a very hyper mare that came towards the ponies before she had to clean up the mini tornado created behind her wild flying. Doubt Pinkie Pie will gain another mare-friend and friendly rival if the two ever meet in pony. Same personalities and such. 

As the mare called Doodle Bug introduced herself to the two with a hoof out to offer while still bouncing up and down, the emotionless one had some ropes to pin her hooves to the ground, places her hoofs together then bows wanting her to do the same. She waited for Doodle to do the same thing then unlooses the binds and puts them under her cap.
Back to top Go down
Fleethoof

Fleethoof

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

It was a good time for flying. The sky was clear, the sun was on it's way down and there was hardly anypony else in the air. It was always nice to unfurl your wings and go for a quick fly around, even if you did prefer running.
Fleethoof flew quickly through the air, occasionally loop-the-looping and barrel-rolling. There was something exhilirating about flying that made him glad he had wings, and the birds-eye view of Ponyville was strangely calming. It really helped get rid of the stress one gets from a hard day's work.
The wind suddenly picked up, and Fleetfoot found himself being pushed back. It didn't hurt, and he was too high up to crash into any buildings, so it was really little more than an irritation, but it was annoying nonetheless. Then, as quickly as the gust appeared, it subsided and the young pegasus was back in control.
"That was weird..." Fleethoof muttered to himself as he began to descend. It was starting to get late, and he'd rather get back home before it got dark. Some ponies were even starting to light the streetlamps.
As he got closer to the ground, something caught his eye. A small grey cap that looked suspiciously like his own was tumbling to the ground. Wait... that didn't just look like his cap. That WAS his cap! The wind must have blown it off!
"Oh, come on..." the red pony thought, as he chased after it. That cap was a symbol, a trademark, as much a part of him as his cutie mark. If he lost that, he may as well be a blank-flank again.
Before he could quite get to it, it fell to the ground next to some ponies by a bench. Great. Maybe if he was quick, he could grab it and go without anypony noticing him...
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Lantern was quick to notice the grey hat tumbling nearby. Eager to aid its owner, he levitated it off the ground and looked about for the owner. Spotting Fleet, Lanter happily got off the bench, walking away from the crazy mares and approached the pegasus.
"Does this belong ta you? Ah personally know how much ah hat can mean to a pony. M' Name's Lantern Light." He offered the hat to the stallion with a smile, hoping to find a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am

Being distracted by the hyper mare, she didn't noticed Candle levitating a hat and walked away without saying anything or telling them excuse me. "..Well, I didn't know there was rude ponies here... he should've said 'excuse me' before leaving like that... now, I'm still not sure if moving to Ponyville was a good thing if I'm gonna meet ponies like that.."
Back to top Go down
Fleethoof

Fleethoof

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 am

Damn! He'd been noticed!
With a deep breathe, the red pegasus landed and gingerly placed his hat atop his head.
"Thank you. I'm sorry, I was flying about and the wind picked up and..."
Fleet caught himself, cleared his throat and removed his hat, holding it over his chest and said
"Where are my manners? My name is Fleetfoot. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Of course, Fleet didn't really want to linger, but it would have been rude to leave without introductions and thanks
Looking behind Lantern, Fleetfoot froze when he saw the two mares. One seemed unable to keep still, and the other looked a little put-out. It was probably a good idea to leave before anything he would regret happened.
"W-well, I should let you get back to your friends. Thank y-you again, Latern Light..."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm

((Mr Fleethoof, I believe you broke posting order. It was my turn. Please do not post out of order again. The reason for my slackness has been because I had to have a doctor trip to have surgery… plus I've had no inspiration. I go after Cherry who goes before Candle then you, ok?
Quote :
4. All role-plays must adhere to a post order. Participants post in a cycle that updates when new members join.
For example:
Member A posts.
Member B joins.
Member A posts.
Member B posts.
Member C joins.
Member A posts.
Member B posts.
Member C posts.
))

Unsure of what to think, Doodle's eyes widened upon seeing the new pony. She let out a surprised gasp and quickly bolted over to him. "OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!! YOU'RE ALSO NEW TO PONYVILLE!?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW!!!"

She then bolted into the sky, quickly collecting clouds spelling out 'Welcome to Ponyville!' She landed next to the mysterious stallion and opened her bag which spewed out streamers and confetti along with some loud polka music, grabbed one of his hooves and shook it furiously. "Hi hi hiii!!! Omg YIIII A NEW PONY EHEHEHE!!! My name is Doodle Bug!!"
Back to top Go down
Fleethoof

Fleethoof

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 am

(Ok. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:59 am

((It's ok, ^.^ that rule is easily forgettable!))
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 am

Lantern Light looked over his sholder to the mares behind him. Inwardly, he gave a sigh of indignation and annoyance. At home he had two older sisters, now these mares were bothering him, He simple wished he could be alone with a stallion or two for once. Talk, colt to colt. Outwardly, he gave an awkward smile and pushed bach his Fez. "Just because some pony has a few friends doesn't mean they can't make a few more. Com'mon, the night dun last foreva, and the stars dun be purty tonight.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:12 pm

The mare only stared in this intense blank expression towards him before sighing barely, walking behind the hyper Pegasi and grabs her tail to pull her off. "Doodle... this one only wants to be around stallions than mares.. we should leave..not wanted here. ...You want to come to my house.. I'm not that good but, I've been cooking back home." Still has Doodle's tail in her mouth waiting for the hyper pony's answer.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 am

Doodle's face quickly fell as she was being dragged. "NOOO!!! NOO, SAVE YOURSELF!!" She then playfully stuck a tongue out at Blossom and asked, "Why? What's wrong with the female gender of pony other than being more glamorous?" She then tossed her black and white mane into the air and rolled over laughing. "So, so, so, WHEREWEGOINGHUH?? OOH I'LL BET WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT MARTIANS WITH STRAWBERRY FLAVORED ROPES!!"

Doodle licked her lips as she imagined the candy flavored rope.
Back to top Go down
Fleethoof

Fleethoof

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:57 am

Well, great. You scared them off, Fleethoof. Real nice work. Latern Light can't be very happy about that.
"Wait, miss! Can I at least know your name?" Then, turning quickly back to Lantern, he smiled and moved his own cap up a little.
"True. The stars do look nice without a thick layer of smog and run-down appartment blocks in the way."
Then he pivotted back to looking at the mares he murmured "I'm sorry if I'm intruding. If you want me to leave, I will."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Lantern honestly was confused, and laughed nervously. He was used to his lack of social understanding causing events like this, but then again, he was also used to eating Peanutbutter and Apple sandwiches on marshmallow swirl bread at two am...
"Ah, sorry bout all ah this, I'ma ta make some friends, Finished with school an all, buh mah sisters are off who knows where, so ah can't hang with them, and I really just wan somepony to hang out with, ya know?" He mumbles slightly, turning a little pink.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:33 am

Shaking her head in annoyance, she then looks back on listening to what the two said. With a sweatdrop appearing from the corner of her head, she just sighs in defeat. Not gonna make new friends in this new place if you keep acting like this. "Sōrī. Forgive me on my rack of showing some... aporogize to you. I'm stirr working on my time here in Ponyvirre since I'm not put from this prace." She spoke in her language which was odd for some ponies on the way she was pronouncing the l's as r's. The mare then lowers her upper body with her eyes closed in a bowing motion before picking herself up while holding the hyper Doodle by her tail. "Take a guesses on the name I'm carred around here."
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:14 pm

A pegusus mare peeked out from behind a statue,
"H-hello? Umm im sorry if I intruded or interrupted anything! I-I just heard you guys talking and it sounded like fun....but-but ill leave if ive done anything wrong! Oh please dont be angry at me!" She said and hid under her hooves
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Lantern smiled kindly at the mare and tilted his Fez a bit. "Nah, Ahm always open ta havin anotha pony round na matta how long it's for. M'name's Lan'ern Ligh' miss, and it's a real pleasure to meetcha."
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:07 am

"Oh, thank you! Umm, my name is Minty, sir, Minty Swirls, and im new around here. Umm what are you all talking about?" She said and gave a shy smile to the ponies. She got the courage and stepped out from behind the statue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Friendships   Lighting Friendships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lighting Friendships
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: