My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gloom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom Empty
PostSubject: Gloom   Gloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Gloom

Gloom Gloom

Species: Pegasus

Mane: White and messy, because Gloom is too lazy to comb it, and doesnt really care what he looks like.

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Gray

Body: Gray and a bit bigger than other ponies.

Cutie Mark: A rain cloud.

Age (Baby,adult): Young adult

Personality: Lazy, a little negative, shy, quiet and a little bit socially akward.

Likes: Reading, being in quiet places, flying and being lazy.

Dislikes: Loud noises, being around too many people at once, people he has never seen talking to him and people interupting him while he is reading.

History: Gloom was born in Manehattan, and raised like any other pony. Gloom never really had any friends because he was always cooped up inside either reading, or sleeping. He would occasionally go outside and practice his flying. His parents kept telling him to go meet friends, but when he tried, he never could, because he was too shy. When Gloom grew up and was old enough to live on his own, he decided to move to Ponyville, to see if he could meet new friends like his parents wanted.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Gloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloom   Gloom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Gloom
Page 1 of 1