My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long overdue absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Long overdue absence  Empty
PostSubject: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm

I am terribly sorry about my absence but a lot of stuff had come up in my life that needed taking care of like, finding a job, going to frequent doctor visits (due to a really bad chest pain) and lots of other things. I will try to be more active soon.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Take your time ^^
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:45 pm

no worries Doodle. Like I always say, life comes first. take all the time you need ^.^
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Let me just check the records…yep, you're due two weeks holiday.

Nah, but seriously, take all the time you need Doodle :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Hehe, what I meant is I'll try coming back to this site more often from my long absence. I really couldn't think of a title so yeah. Doctors said it was just stress and worry so I'm good to go.

Again sorry sorry sorry. Plus the job thing I've kind of given up on… I fail, I know XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue absence    Long overdue absence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long overdue absence
Page 1 of 1