My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AntiBeefCake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr X

AntiBeefCake Empty
PostSubject: AntiBeefCake   AntiBeefCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 am

AntiBeefCake
AntiBeefCake BeefCakeFinal
Species: Unicorn
Mane: None
Tail: None
Eyes: Red
Body: Brown
Cutie Mark: A head of lettuce
Personality: Dumb, slow, nitwitted
Dislikes: Meat
History: AntiBeefCake is a genetically enhanced super-pony, created as a result of a scientific project known as the AntiBeefCake Initiative. When AntiBeefCake was still within his mother's womb, he was magically enchanted using ancient blood rituals that combined his fetus with a piece of spinach, giving him super-pony strength. When he was born, he was too strong to be kept under control, so he was put up for adoption. Shortly after, AntiBeefCake was adopted by Mr. X, who would use AntiBeefCake as a minion in his master plan to take over Equestria.

Last edited by Mr X on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

AntiBeefCake Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiBeefCake   AntiBeefCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 am

Oh hell no.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

AntiBeefCake Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiBeefCake   AntiBeefCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 am

Join us in pony chat. Got a few questions.

*EDIT*

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AntiBeefCake Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiBeefCake   AntiBeefCake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AntiBeefCake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: