My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blank Flank Colt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

The Blank Flank Colt Empty
PostSubject: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 pm

It was just another normal morning in Ponyville. Speedy Pride was in his home with a teenage colt from Manehattan. "Are you sure about this?" The colt asked. "I mean, you don't need to do this. I can find somewhere else to-" Speedy frowned. "There's no way I'm gonna let you go live in Everfree. It's way too dangerous. Besides, I'll make sure no harm comes to you. That's what your mom would want." He said. "I guess..." The colt replied.

The colt's name was Sparkster Riley James Shower, but he preferred Spark. He used to live in Manehattan, and it was the best time of his life. That is, until the day his friends got their cutie marks and he didn't. It got even worse when at age 12, his friends found out about it and started teasing him about it. Soon, the whole town was in on it, and his parents didn't know what to do, mainly out of fear. After two years of being teased, he couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave Manehattan for good. Speedy, an old family friend, took Spark into his care two days ago, and already Spark was still worried about being teased.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Sandy zipped through the streets, checking shop signs in desperation. He heard a bell, and looked to one shop while grinning. The owner, a weighty Middle Aged stallion laughed as he rang that little bell. Sandy trotted up, bouncing in anticipation.

"I swear Sandy, I have to ring that bell every day. If you weren't keeping my chocolate selling I'd have given up ages ago." The owner said, still laughing.
"Don'tcarehungrycanIhavechocolatenowIwannaeat!!!" Sandy said in his usual abnormally quick rythym of speech. The yellow colt handed over a few bits and walked away happily munching about twelve large bars of chocolate. He'd gone looking for Oreo, his best friend but she was out today. Something about a train. Sandy sat down on a bench near a few houses, still eating all the chocolate.

Sandy's parents had recently taken him to the doctor. Apparently it was bothering them that he ate so much yet never got fat. The doctor did an examination and came to the conclusion that Sandy had an accelerated metabolism. Basically his body processes food and minerals and everything much faster than average, so he'd kind of got a lucky roll in the genetic lottery.

Of course, it didn't make him any better than anypony. For example, he was still a blank flank. Sandy himself didn't care but he did get mocked a little for it. He was just far too naive to notice.

(Note: The Accelerated Metabolism thing is real- look it up. Don't know if horses get it of course.)
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Jet walks out of a door at a nearby shop his silvery eyes looking around then squinting up when the sun hit them so he opens a pocket pulling out his shades flicks his head up making the glasses unfold and then they land squarely on his head and he starts walking off
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 am

"I have some errands I need to run in town. Since I doubt you'd want to be alone, I'm gonna take you with me." Speedy said, smiling. Spark blushed. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea...." Spark replied. "Oh, come on." Speedy said. "No pony I've met here has teased anypony, so I'm positive that streak will continue." Spark sighed. "OK, I guess...." Spark replied. "Let's go." Speedy said, and with that they were out the door.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Sandy saw a couple of ponies leaving one of the houses he watched. He considered popping over to say hi but that would've been weird. He'd seen a fluffy pink pony doing that and she creeped him out. Sandy wasn't a creepy pony. Hopefully anyway. He just kept stuffing his face with chocolate and staring at them.

(Sowwy if it's short but there isn't much to say.)
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Spark sighed, and gained a small smile. "Sir, you are the first pony that has ever been nice to me in a while." He said happily. "Oh please. Most ponies in Ponyville are like that. So you shouldn't worry. Although if you want to begin a cover story to keep people from figuring out you're a stray, you could be my son. After all, I am a little older than you." Speedy replied. "I can't argue with that logic. I'm perfectly ok with that, Si-" Spark paused to catch his wording. "-Dad." He smiled, now knowing that he had a father figure that cared about him for once.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

(Terribly sorry for the delay.)

Sandy just kept eating his food. Nothing to say.

(Sorry. The main reason I didn't post was I couldn't think of anything meaningful to say, and I'm more reactionary than the type to come up with my own plot devices. I'll just have to settle with "bugger all" for once I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 am

//tis fine//

Spark was startled by the munching of Chocolate. "Eep!" He turned to see the colt sitting there. cue the shyness. "Oh..um...." Speedy looked at him. "Well, aren't you going to be social?" He asked Spark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blank Flank Colt   The Blank Flank Colt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blank Flank Colt
Page 1 of 1