My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaphireSong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphireSong

SaphireSong Empty
PostSubject: SaphireSong   SaphireSong I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:58 pm

SaphireSong (Saph/Saphire)

SaphireSong Saphiresong_by_saphiresong98-d6awfkr

Species:Pegasus
Mane: Royal blue shoulder length
Tail:Royal blue
Eyes: Bright blue
Body: White
Cutie Mark: Royal blue treble cleff with a sharp sign to the top right and a flat sign to the bottom left
Age (Baby,adult):
Personality: SaphireSong is very kind,caring and outgoing when she is with her closest friends and family. However she is quite shy around new ponies that she doesn't know. When she is at work in her father's music store SaphireSong is always making sure that the store is tidy but because of her shyness she tends to stay out of the way of the customers.
Likes: Music, spending time with her friends, books, visiting new places(as long as she goes with somepony she knows), Sunny days and sleeping on clouds.
Dislikes: Being alone with ponies she doesn't know, untidiness, being bullied or seeing others bullied, the everfree forest, people being mean to her best friend and heavy rain.
History: SaphireSong was born in Ponyville and had a fairly normal childhood. She went to school in Cloudsdale because her mother SnowStorm had been a racer. Saphire did not enjoy school because improving flight skills was the school's main focus which, although it lead to her becoming an agile flyer, was never something which interested SaphireSong. SaphireSong gained her cutie mark when she was listening to her father PlectrumStrike was playing a guitar in his store. Saphire then sat down at the piano across the room and played along to her father's tune. when she jumped down from the stoll and turned around to face her father she caught a glimpse of her previously blank flank and saw that she had gained her cuitie mark. When she finished school and returned to Ponyville she began working in her father's music store. SaphireSong currently lives in a house of her own in Ponyville although she still works in her fathers shop.

Example RP segment: SaphireSong put up the hood of her cloak to try and shield herself from the pouring rain.She trudged through the mud covering a road, through the heavy rain she saw a light ahead of her she kept on walking trying to use her wings and the fabric of her cloak to keep her self dry. SaphireSong stumbled in the mud, as she used her wings to stop her from falling she noticed that the warm, welcoming light was coming from a tavern. "Thank goodness" she thought to herself, "somewhere to hide from this horrible weather." As she walked closer to the door of the tavern SaphireSong began to hear the voices and laughter of the ponies inside. This made her stop in her tracks,"I can't go in. I don't know them." she said to herself. "I have to go home." SaphireSong turned and looked at her drenched cloak and then then at the light of the tavern, "If only Flash was here. I could go and I wouldn't have to stand out here in the rain." SaphireSong began to argue with herself, " What am I talking about? I don't have to stay outside just because i'm on my own." She walked even closer to the tavern, "I'm just afraid, that's all.Flash is always telling me to face my fears." As Saphire spoke to herself another pony rushed past her into the tavern, as the door opened Saphire could feel the warmth from inside which caused her to shiver. "I have to do this. I have to go in." she said speaking to the door of the tavern. SaphireSong walked up to the door and opened it. As she stepped inside and took off her drenched cloak  she thought to her self," I can do this. I don't have to get wet, even if I am afraid." SaphireSong then shut the door behind her, hoping that the storm would soon pass so that she could return home.

Acceptance

Last edited by SaphireSong on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : expanded rp section)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

SaphireSong Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaphireSong   SaphireSong I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Looking good so far. I just need you to expand the example rp a little. Maybe a few Grammatical corrections, but they aren't massively important as it's mostly legible.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

SaphireSong Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaphireSong   SaphireSong I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Inserted the image.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

SaphireSong Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaphireSong   SaphireSong I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Eeyup, that's fine.

I PRONOUNCE YOU APPROVESIES

Welcome to the site! I'm Mcewanman, but just call me MC. Pop down to the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage- I'm sure everypony here would like to properly meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SaphireSong Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaphireSong   SaphireSong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SaphireSong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: