My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake caught in the talon's claw.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Some time later, Renaultar returned, dressed in his armor and carried his plate back to the kitchen. Setting it down and giving a good morning yawn, he glanced at the paper Talon was reading before clearing his throat.

"Well, duty calls. I have work. Your welcome to stay here a bit longer, and however much longer the landladies allow." He looked to the door and hesitated, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Talon looks up from the paper and listened to what he had to say. She actually didn't know what to do or say either.

"Ok Renny, bust a few skulls for me out there." She smirked, before returning to the paper.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Renny smiled and rolled his eyes. "If i do, ill be on that front paper tomorrow morning. And i have a feeling you will be sad you weren't a part of it." He chuckled. "Anyhow, perhaps ill see you another time Talon. Keep things rolling." And with that he made his departure.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yeah, maybe we will see each other again." She said much after he left. She looked around and was now pretty bored of this place. She stood up and looked at the time.

"Well... Off to the fight club." With that she stood up and walked out. Before closing the door she put on a apartment on chain around her neck. Then proceeded to the street then started watching for being tailed and melted together with the large crowds going by.

Just another tale in the big city of Manehatten.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake caught in the talon's claw.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4