My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Source SDK- OC Ponies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Source SDK- OC Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Source SDK- OC Ponies   Source SDK- OC Ponies I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 am

Hello everypony.

I've been trying to make an OC pony using this system, but keep coming across on error after another.

1. Model Viewer for Source SDK will not open. I keep getting an error 5.
a. To bypass this, I managed to open the HL2 model viewer through its folder.

2. I keep getting a QC error in GUI Studio, not allowing me to inser the QCs and configure. Do I need to do that ++Notepad thing first? (I don't even have the program yet which is why I ask).

To bypass all the aggravation, would any experienced modeler be able to make some for me? Pretty please?
Back to top Go down

Source SDK- OC Ponies
Page 1 of 1