My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? Empty
PostSubject: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:27 pm

I finally got a devianart account to store my doodles! Not that I can draw.  I consider  a beginner with drawing ponies, but I gave it a shot, and I personally think it looks nasty.

I was thinking some practice might help me improve, so I would be honored if anyone would let me draw their OC or something, just for practice. Just don't... don't expect anything good, kay? So here's the link. Don't click unless you want to be blinded by hideousness.

http://hibbittyhobbitty.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 am

Oh, stop your yammering, I think they're great! Would you draw Erika for me, please? in any way, shape or form, I don't care :) Link for her bio and pic is in my sig!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Sure! Thanks for the compliment, sorry if I was being a bit of a blabbermouth. I'll get started right away!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Could you maybe draw Pale (link in my sig) as a human? It would be really cool. Thanksies, assuming you do it. Sorry for asking
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Sure, I'll try my best!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Oh dear, I'm quite sorry you two! The holidays kept me very busy, but I assure you the drawings will be finished in a day or two! Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 am

No probs, take all the time you need.~
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 am

Ooooh I like the one with the pony tangled in lights!! It's awesome :3

If you could draw Belle that would be fantastic! (Hope I'm not overwhelming you, take all the time you want! :3) Just click the link in my sig and then the one under Belle's pic ^.^

....I should get a Deviant....
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 pm

( Thanks, Masky! I'm flattered you like it, it's really pretty bad, and sure I'll try to draw her as soon as I can.)

Here's Erika, Calla! Sorry about the lack of armor, I sort of failed miserably when I tried to draw it... so I'm afraid she's rather armour less... and dat leg... looks deformed... but I hope you like it! Sorry for the holdup MC, Pale is sooo close to being done.

http://hibbittyhobbitty.deviantart.com/art/Erika-Darknight-423178806
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:23 am

Ish fine, there's no rush.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 pm

OMYGOSH I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE ASDFGHJKL

Can you pwetty pwease draw my oc, Bithia :3333
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Eek, sorry for uber bad lighting! Anyway, here's Human Pale Moonlight. I hope his outfit isn't too ugly, I wasn't exactly sure what to put him in. And of course, Belle as well. I hope you guys like them alright.

http://hibbittyhobbitty.deviantart.com/art/Human-Pale-Moonlight-423675728

http://hibbittyhobbitty.deviantart.com/art/Belle-423675064
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Ooh I like it!!  Thanks Hobbit!
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Oh Yes, of course Rosey, this is super late, but I'll draw Bithia. Sorry this is so late, I really shouldn't have forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?   Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't look. It's hideous, don't look aaghhh why am I so dumb!?
Page 1 of 1