My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Drowning in Insanity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

A World Drowning in Insanity Empty
PostSubject: A World Drowning in Insanity   A World Drowning in Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:44 am

It had started in the small parts of Equestria, and quietly spread, unnoticed. Then when the nightmare began , it was too late. There was no cure. There was no hope. The disease started with hallucinations, then a burning sensation much like a fever: burning, searing hot, yet freezing cold at the same time.And then, the madness began. Shrieking and sobbing, horrible fits of jerks and flailing. Aster thought there may have been other symptoms, but he kept his distance from those riddled with sickness. He didn't want to catch it.There were some ponies couldn't handle it, and were droven mad. Either way, the victim eventually died.

Aster shuddered, and curled into a ball. He was currently hiding in a small shack, which seemed as if it would fall apart any moment. His armor lay forgotten besides him. He had ran away long ago. The desperate shrieks and screams, cries for sanctuary and help... it was too much. He was never made to be a guard.Besides, authority was falling apart just as much as this shack was. Equestria was turning into an anarchy, and crime lurked all over.

The former guard gave something of a small whimper, as he thought of his leaving. Nopony had taken kindly to it. But was it so wrong? He just wanted to be safe. He never wanted this! He never asked for this! Suddenly, he flinched as he heard a soft knock on the door. Somepony was here. Is it another victim? A thief? A murderur?

" Stay away! STAY AWAY!" Aster yelled. " I can't help you! Go away!" he said, on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
DashieJohnny

DashieJohnny

PostSubject: Re: A World Drowning in Insanity   A World Drowning in Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

I don't leave the house since if i dont get help i will die.Please let me in.today is the 5th annivercy of my dad's death.I might be next so I need help.I dont want to die.I say crying because of what happened.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: A World Drowning in Insanity   A World Drowning in Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm

"Ey, Lil T."

"Yeh Fonz?"

"You heyah somethin?"

Topo Rifiuti listened. The Filly and the Zebra had to keep their heads on a swivel. With crazy maniacs all around, they had to stay away from most the cities, getting out of Manehattan was crazy. Literally.

"Think it came over there, F." She pointed towards a shack a dozen meters away.

The two were a rag tag team. Fonzemi was covered in small scratches, dirt, and a few bandages. Topo was in her usual attire, long striped scarf and Gatsby hat, She was covered in her usual grime.

"D'ya thank is another crayzee?"

"Dunno, F. I'll get off your back just I'm case." T jumped off her grown friends back and on the ground. The two snuck up to the side of the wall and listened intently, staying out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: A World Drowning in Insanity   A World Drowning in Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Aster listened to her muffled sobs on the other end of the door.

" Are you... affected?" he asked. No answer. The pegasus exhaled a small huff of breath, and anxiously trotted over to the other end of the door.

" I... if you are... then I'll... I'll... I'll do something!" he said fiercely, attempting to sound intimidating (without much success). He winced as he carefully removed the heavy bar he had put across the door.Why am I doing this? Have I gone crazy too? Why?! She's lying, she must be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Drowning in Insanity   A World Drowning in Insanity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Drowning in Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: