My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Storm (RETIRED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Snow Storm (RETIRED) Empty
PostSubject: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 am

(RETIRED)

SNOW STORM
Snow Storm (RETIRED) 20131210(I will color the picture when I have time, and I did draw this by the way. Alsi, I dont know why it's sideways O.o)

Species: Pegasi

Mane: A light blue/ periwinkle color

Tail: Same as his mane

Eyes: Ice blue

Body: A dull grey, like a light-colored storm cloud

Cutie Mark: Two white snowflakes

Age (Baby,adult): Adult, full-grown stallion

Personality: Snow Storm has rather a dull personality, on the outside. His facial expressions don't really change. Maybe he smiled once, but that was it. His body is built like a draft horse. Snow can be insecure about his size, and also where he's from. Ponies usually bother him about his accent, and he doesn't like that. (Snow Storm is Russian, but since they don't know where that is in Equestria, I'm just going to say that he has a weird accent.)

Likes: Snow, anything to do with snow, winter, the cold, dull colors

Dislikes: Hot summers, cold rain, neon colors, really annoying foals, things that move too fast, ponies making fun of his accent

History: Snow Storm was born as the middle child. He was also the only boy in his family, because his father left before he was born. He has an older sister, named Snow Drop, and a younger sister named Snow Flake. Snow Storm always had to do the heavy lifting and hard jobs growing up, because he was the only one strong enough. His two sisters absolutely adore him, even though Snow Drop is a crypony and Snow Flake is kind of creepy. His mother fell ill and died when he was 18, leaving him and his sisters to fend for themselves in frigid Northern Equestria. Snow Storm couldn't find a job moving snow clouds anymore, so he and his sisters moved to Equestria to have a better life

Example RP segment:
Snow Storm trudged wearily through the cold rain, his big hooves clacking on the cobblestone street. Cold rain was not one of his favorite things. He tried to shield his eyes with his wings so he could see, but that didn't work as well as he thought it would. Meaning not at all. Snow raised his head and looked around for anything he could recognize in this colorful town, but there was nothing. Suddenly a beam of light appeared and he squinted at it. It was...a lantern? On a building. At least it looks inviting... he thought. He picked up his pace, going from a slow walk to a faster trot. Finally he got to the door and quickly pushed the door open. The room seemed to be a tavern. And it was full of other ponies, all staring at him. Of course... he angrily thought to himself. Of course the tavern would be full of ponies... Snow Storm shook the water from his mane and sighed, wondering what was in store for him in this new life.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by TrojanHorsehMooMoo on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Welcome to the site :)

Your OC is looking very good. Just one change to be made.

As of yet, there is no official equivalent of Russia in Equestria, so we refer 'russian' OC's as coming from the frozen north of Equestria. You will need to change the part about Snow Storm and his sisters moving from Siberia to Equestria to fit this.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Edited it~ :)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.

Also, if you haven't already, feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the page :)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm getting rid of this character. I don't use him, and I will replace him with another Pegasus later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Storm (RETIRED)   Snow Storm (RETIRED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Storm (RETIRED)
Page 1 of 1