My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Party of the Century[Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 pm

A throbbing headache from the fall pulsed through her head as she was thrown into a world of darkness.  Her mind recessed from its external awareness and retreated to an inner place.  The now resting mind dropped the worries which originally set off her panic attack and faded into a dream world of her subconscious.  She was back in her room in Canterlot sleeping at her desk.  She wrinkled her nose as she lifted her head from the table surface feeling discomfort from the nap.  Her hooves softly rubbed her face, feeling an indentation created from a small spiral notebook.  She blinked and looked down at what ended up being her schedule.  

"Oh gods!"  She suddenly remembered, she only just got done last night registering for her new classes.  She flipped open to see that she managed to register for a hearty 18 units, and apparently she got all of her top picks-including Electronics for Scientists and even Mathematical Methods for Physicists!  She gave a happy sigh and fell back in her chair hugging the book to her chest with a smile.  -tap-

Her eyebrow quirked as she turned around to see that a white paper cap that fell from her head and onto her floor.  Her hoof picked it up and inspected the greasy surface noticing that it appeared to be from the "Filly'z" restaurant downtown-"SWEET!  SCHOOL AND A JOB!" Jasmine exclaimed.  "Oh my goodness I almost forgot to check my schedule..." She reopened the book and slowly dropped her jaw to see that her schedule was filled with red marks showing the most unholy of sights...the dreaded double booking.  Every nook and cranny of her day was filled with work, even her scheduled bed time.  She could only watch helplessly as she fell backwards in her chair and through the floor into a dark abyss.  Her fall was only cut short by a sudden and unwelcome splash.

"OHMYGODTH"  Jasmine shot up utterly drenched, cold and wet.  She looked up to her sister and back to Heart still trying to grasp what happened.  The orange mare came back into full consciousness just in time for her to explain the maid idea.  "OH!"  Jasmine beamed with a smile as she stood up tall causing her lip wet bangs to fall against her.  Her eyes looked down to see that her hair was completely ruined as her lips drooped into a frown.  "oh..."  Her right hoof lifted the wet locks to her eye before letting it fall back down.  "It took me forever to do my hair... and now I'm going to be all thticky... Not to mention that I put exthtra food dye in the punch tho our floor ith probably going to be thtained right here from now on..."  She stood up slowly and looked down to the punch dripping off of her and back to her sister.  "Thtar, what about uth going to thchool?  How are we going to be able to fit maid time with thtudy time?" Jasmine stared at her sister unaware that the blue punch began to change her blonde hair into a light green shade and her coat a greyish brown.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:45 pm

As the two crazy ponies proceeded to delve into a new form of madness heartspan could only facehoof at it all. He stepped back a bit from the now soaking but wide awake jasmine. he looked form one to the other in astonishment.

These two...maids....???

his mind reeled at the very notion. One mare was absent minded and dangerous around punch bowls and the other was a ball of pure energy.
They would do better to use jasmine as some form of crazy battery to power some form of strange machine, maybe an apple juice machine.

he stepped over to the soda fountain getting himself a glass and taking a small drink.

If only i could harness her energy as magic...i would be as strong as princess twilight...of course i would be crazy too considering the power source.

he smiled at his own rather uncharitable thoughts. he took another casual look at the two. They weren't a bad sort, more they were adorable in their sort of clumsy way. he smiled to himself deciding he very much liked them. he perked his ears so as not to lose track of their conversation but he kept to himself feeling rather out of place in such family affairs.
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:12 pm

"Then it's settled!" Starry exclaimed excitedly, any trace of her former, somberness erased, "The two of us will finally have a use for those cute maid outfits we bought from Canterlot, and we can take afternoon classes and have the weekend free! This plan is brilliant!"

Starry's grin couldn't be wider as she turned to face Heartspan, but something else came to mind and she turned back to Jasmine to put in a final word, "Oh! And don't worry about the punch, I it should wash right out! Ooh! And cleaning the stain on the carpet would be perfect practice for our new job!"

Having finished saying that, she turned again toward Heartspan to finally ask him what she had been so eager to ask, "Hey, good friend of ours! I hear you've got two hundred bits you might be willing to part with? Well, how'd you like to have the two best-dressed maids in all of Ponyville clean your house for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Jasmine nodded as she picked herself up off the floor, feeling the tell tale signs of the sugar beginning to stick as it dried out in her fur.  Afternoon classes don't sound that bad.  Plus if they were maids they would be able to be their own bosses and set their own schedule.  Her lips pursed as she looked to the ceiling.  "You know what Thtar..."  Jasmine clopped her hoof to the ground as her melancholy attitude melted away. "Thith plan thoundth brilliant!  It'th going to be a cold day in the Mohoofie Dethert when Thtarry and Jazthy give up... thimultaneouthly!  With our work ethic and perky attitudeth, I'm sure that thith whole town will be begging for our help.  Oh godetheth I can't wait to get thtarted.  Maybe our buthineth will get tho profitable, mom won't have to thend uth money anymore.  But I'm guethhing that we probably shouldn't let mom know that we're doing thith... Otherwithe she'll get thuper thuthpiciouth..."  

Jasmine turned as Starry asked their new friend for any prospective work he needed and perked up.  She bounded into the air and soared over their heads and around the corner.  Down the hallway she fluttered until she arrived in their bedroom.  After rinsing off her coat she flung open a chest containing various quirky things they collected until she came across two french maid outfits along with feather dusters.  Her lips parted in a toothy grin as she quickly threw on her costume and fastened her bonnet and flew back into the living room, dropping Starry's costume at her hooves.  "TRY ON YOUR COTHTUME THTARRY!!!!  Oh my goodneth thith ith going to be tho much fun... and pay the rent of courthe."  She bounced in place, giggling as she looked at herself in a nearby wall mirror.  "OOH I look tho cute!  Theriouthly, who wouldn't hire me!  I jutht theem to burth with energy and professionalithm!  Watcha guyth think!?"  Jasmine's wings fluttered rapidly emphasizing her excitement.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

Heartspan was glad that the melancholic one, Starry as jasmine had called her, seemed to find a way out of her sorrow. Starry also had the effect of dragging her sister right along with her, for better, or for worse.

"Hey, good friend of ours! I hear you've got two hundred bits you might be willing to part with? Well, how'd you like to have the two best-dressed maids in all of Ponyville clean your house for you?"

heartspan nearly chocked at starry's words and after swallowing his drink and a few breaths he turned toward the mare just in time to see jasmine dart off down the hall as if she were a member of the wonderbolts. before he even had much of a chance to process his thoughts the pegasus returned in full maid regalia, dropping another costume at starry's hooves. he could not help but smile somewhat cheerfully. however his face grew grave as he thought of his home. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he levitated the discarded coin sack up next to the costume at starry's hooves.

" Well....i don't mind to have such pretty maids in my employ.." he began thoughtfully " but....i am not sure you are up to the task of cleaning my house. I mean.......the whole inside is burned pretty bad, there is ash all over the place and some the furniture is good but others will need to be cleaned."

he nodded once as if to confirm his own thoughts and then beamed a small smile to both mare.

" You are more than welcome to make a go of it." he said finally " You can't make it any worse than i already have i am sure."
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:22 am

The maid uniform levitated just next to Starry after Jasmine dropped it to her, but Starry's gaze never strayed from Heartspan's eyes. Her eyes slowly widened, and her lips parted as her smile widened likewise. The words coming from Heartspan's mouth were music to Starry's ears.

"Then it's a deal!" Starry exclaimed in a burst of excitement. Immediately following those words, her horn lit up in a burst of purple glow which filled the room. A moment later when the flash subsided, Starry was wearing her matching maid outfit; the black dress, white apron, frilly headdress and stockings. Starry took the moment to pose in her new outfit, before turning her head toward Jasmine.

"I think we look adorable, attractive, and entirely employable! This is gonna be the best job ever!!! We won't let you down, Mr. Client! Your house is gonna look Squeaky Clean clean in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 am

Jasmine grinned excitedly next to her sister as she squeed.  "Oh my goodneth Thtar!  We already have a firtht job!  Honethtly thith jutht goeth to show that thethe twinth are two little geniutheth!"  Jasmine  fluttered into the air and looped around the two bearly missing the ceiling as well as the surrounding furnature.  

"Heart your houthe ith going to look abtholutely thmashing!  I bet we can even try refinishing thome of your furniture if it'th thalvageable at all!  I have like a million ideath floating around in my head!  When can we thtart on your houth!"  Jasmine gasped as she broke her circle and hovered between the two.  "Do you think that you can even referenthe uth if we do a good enough job!?  MAYBE if we do a good enough job we can make thith a regular gig!  Two great mareth cleaning your houthe for a great prithe?  Win win!"  As if Jasmine's epiphanies couldn't make her more excited the next one almost sent her into overload.  "WE COULD HANG OUT WITH YOU AND PARTY DURING THUPER AWETHOME FRIENDSHIP TIME, AND THEN CLEAN YOUR HOUTHE UP FOR YOU FOR A FEW CAPTH!  Party clean up actually could be one of our thpecial thervitheth we offer!"

Jasmine ended her monologue abruptly as she rapidly tried to catch her breath from her hyper streak.  She reflected briefly that she was overdoing it a little bit, but she largely just didn't care being so relieved that they found a solution to their problem so quickly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:45 am

Heartspan smiled and shook his head at the two mare.

" well i don't live too far from your house so you can hang out whenever im home. I tend to go out adventuring and treasure hunting, and wandering about like a hobo most of the time. you can join me for that too, you dont have to be maids though you know."

he finished the last of his soda, glad that they had resolved their dilemma.

" you sweeties can start whenever you want to." he said " but i think you will give up when you see it. on a side note if you want i can pay you a little each month to sort of look after the place while i am gone from town."
Back to top Go down
Starry Night

Starry Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 am

Starry's excitement was barely containable, "Regular house maintenance?!" she exclaimed in delight, "this is gonna be so awesome!!! Can we start now? Jasmine! We should start now! We're already dressed, and we can just borrow a few of the heavy-duty chemicals from the "taste that substance" game to use as cleaning supplies!"

Just then, Starry gasped deeply as an epiphany struck her. "Wait a minute! We're dressed as maids, why stop at cleaning? We can go all the way! Cooking meals, doing laundry, watering plants... think about it, Heart, breakfast in bed!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Beat

Jasmine Beat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 am

Jasmine squealed in delight at the mention of breakfast and bed. "Oh my goodneth we can be like full-thervithe nannieth or thomething!" Jasmine did a jig and stamped her hooves as she bounced in place. "I'd be so cute if we could find a client who has foalieth! I jutht love foalth!"

Jasmine turned to Heartspan and placed her hooves excitedly on his shoulder with the cheeriest smile she could muster. "Thtarry'th right though- we should totally thtart right now if that'th ok with you! No client of ourth detherveth to go home to a dirty houthe on a day like today! We can even make you breakfatht in bed in the morning if you want and get your robeth prethed in preparation for your adventureth! Maybe while we clean you can tell uth all about your adventureth. You thaid you're a... treasure hunter? That thoundth thuper exthiting! After we're done mending and tending to your need'th you're going to theathe thtrolling about town like a hobo, and begin thtrolling around like a thir!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 am

heavy duty chemicals......taste that substance......

he was surely glad not to be playing such a game. Their enthusiasm was over whelming. If he was not careful they would end up living at his house. Thinking of stars plans, their repeated urging for breakfast in bed, and the taste that substance game made him feel less than certain of their cooking skills.

" well let's go to my house then." he said as he pulled the hood of his cloak up to cover his face. " I have not actually done anything in the way of adventuring besides buy some books and wander about like a hobo so stories really will be bland but you two can tell me all about yourselves. i should like to hear all of it really. "

Well they were some fun mares for sure , very cute and energetic so while they were about to destroy his home at least they were well meaning and kind of cool. he opened the front door

" well hurry up my new friends. gather you chemicals and prepare for battle" he said warmly

he could not resist being caught up in their enthusiasm though he wondered how much bigger the mess at his place was about to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party of the Century[Open]   Welcome Party of the Century[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Party of the Century[Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: