My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireBolt (Pegasi Race)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBolt

FireBolt (Pegasi Race) Empty
PostSubject: FireBolt (Pegasi Race)   FireBolt (Pegasi Race) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:19 pm

FireBolt

(Will put image later)

Species:Pegasus

Mane:Dark, Red-Magenta shaggy (sort-of) hair.

Tail: (Matches with mane)Dark, Red-Magenta with shaggy hairstyle.

Eyes: Purple/Indigo, Oval shaped with 3 eyelashes.

Body:Light Blue or Teal with wings (like Rainbow Dashes shape)and she is average height. (not too big, not too small)

Cutie Mark:A yellow lightning bolt with orange and red fire flaming out at the tip. (Which represents speed and power.)

Age (Baby,adult): A young adult.

Personality: Sometimes a bragger, FireBolt is very proud of her flying talents, which can sometimes bring up a small fight. She loves adventures and discovering new things. But, she is a softie at heart. She is very competitive when it comes to flying because she finds that her talent is special.

There are times where she makes a lot of trouble for herself and she gets stressed a lot. She is an exciting pony to be around. She is also very lovable. When she is loosened up though, she is very fun to be around. Being kind makes her feel powerful in a way that mean ponies would not understand. She can't stand seeing a little colt or fully hurt.

Although she is sweet she is really hard to make cry. She is a strong pony and one o a kind.

Likes: Flying, relaxing after a stressing day and being around people she loves.

Dislikes: Rude ponies, being stressed and having unhappy ponies around her.

History: FireBolt was born in Cloudsdale and never had too many friends. She was laughed at for not getting her cutie mark. Once she could fly, she would go down to Ponyville and make friends there. One morning while walking in Ponyville, she noticed that she was late for school! She hurried as fast as she could, flying in the air, imagining that she was one of those racers of Equestria.

She had always enjoyed watching them glide around the track while performing dangerous stunts.
Rushing as fast as she could to get to school, behind her was a trail of smoke that emerged into fire. Was it a special ability? it had to be, she thought. She then noticed she was made to be a racer. Or at least as a foal that is what you would think.

She then noticed when at school, that her blank flank was no longer blank. She had earned her cutie mark! She stared at the detail with disbelief. She knew she was fast, but not that fast! She was no longer a blank flank! She was happy. She would train everyday. just feeling the freedom made her excited. She still spends her days training, hoping to become a racing pegasus.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Solution: The colt turns to FireBolt and snaps, 'What're you looking at?"
She turns around the colt, making him uncomfortable.

"Why do you care?' she asks while giving him the eye. The colt stands speechless. FireBolt stomps towards him,

"Listen kid, I don't want to see you teasing this little filly anymore! Leave her alone or else," she partially screams. He steps up to her with a smile,

"Or else what?" She took the time to think while pacing back and forth.

"Or else I'll umm… Oh I know! I'll fly you up to the highest point of Cloudsdale and drop you all the way down!" She didn't really mean it, but she thought that would scare him.

The colt backed away, "Uhh… Oh look at the time gotta' go!" The colt scurried away leaving the filly in peace.

FireBolt turned to the filly, "Don't worry, he won't bother you anymore," Just like that she took off with a bolt of lightning trailing behind her.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by FireBolt on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed up history and personality)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: FireBolt (Pegasi Race)   FireBolt (Pegasi Race) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm liking this so far. Veeeery close to approval. And trust me, we've been getting a fair few rubbish OCs from new members, so it's nice to see somepony with a great one like this.

The only thing wrong is this: is the fire trailing behind her an ability or just a little cartoony thing? It's probably the latter, but I'd just like to get that cleared up before I approve it. Also the personality and history are a teeny bit bare- maybe a little bit more to each?

Other than that, welcome to the site! I'm MC (I don't even know who came up with it) one of the mods here.
Back to top Go down
FireBolt

PostSubject: Re: FireBolt (Pegasi Race)   FireBolt (Pegasi Race) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 am

Um ok I fixed it up MC
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: FireBolt (Pegasi Race)   FireBolt (Pegasi Race) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

That's fine. THOU ART APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireBolt (Pegasi Race)   FireBolt (Pegasi Race) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireBolt (Pegasi Race)
Page 1 of 1