My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 am

Renny went so pale in the face he thought he might have passed out from the lack of blood. He was silent for a few moments but stuttered himself back to words.

"T-t-thank you....Ill be on my way at once! Ill be careful...." He said before quickly going out the door.

Oh dear...I owe her a favor now? I get blown up with her and now i owe her a favor? Celestia save me...

Renny went to the school as quickly as he could. He quickly began to feel some regret as his wounds began to hurt a lot, but he prided himself too much on his stamina to give in. Once there, he let out a sigh of relief and made sure every young pony was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 am

Loyal closed her eyes and breathed. "So... How in Celestia's name did you get entangled in all of this? What do you remember from last evening? Why...?" The door opened, and a trolley with breakfast rolled in. Loyal looked at the pony responsible. "...Why are you up, Nameless?"

The filly maid's eyes widened at the presence of Loyal in the room. "Um...breakfast for Mister Renny and miss?" A desperate smile, followed by a groan of pain.

There was no force in the world that could have stopped Loyal from facehoofing. "You do not have to do your duties, Nameless, you need to rest. Please do not tell me that you cooked breakfast for Master Herald and Mistress Admirer."

"...yes, Miss Prudence," the filly turned to the bed. Noticing the absence of Renny, a look of puzzlement briefly crossed her face before she turned back to Loyal. "May I serve breakfast, Miss?"

"No, I'll take it from here," Loyal said, a bit cross, "You should get back to bed. That is an order."

Nameless curtsied, and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 am

Peach thought for a moment. The Last thing she remembered was the explosion. Then walking forever. But before that. "I wanted to talk with one of my students parents... But I got lost." Thinking threw the rest of it started to get fuzzy. "I was running from somepony, but I don't remember...."

As the little Filly came in Peach recognized her from the night before. She waited for them to finish there exchange quietly. Without Renny there Peach was feeling a little out of place.

Quill was surprised to see the guard pony from before. He nearly bolted. But instead he used his bangs to cover up his black eye and stuck to the shadows.

Fifteen minutes after Renny showed up a stern looking mare that was white with a mane the dark green of a chalk board arrived. "Sir? I am Madam Lock Jaw, Can I help you?" She spoke with much care but her voice was hard and cold. her gaze was also cold as she stared down this odd stallion.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 am

While Renny waited, he started to think about Blue and Earl. It was making hims worried sick. He was so afraid he would find them dead in a ditch somewhere. But something told him that Blue was resourceful enough that he could take care of himself and Earl. He prayed so dearly that they were alright.

Renny put on a smile when he saw Quill. The reaction was not one he was expecting though. "Hey there little fella. Don't avoid the sun too much or you will only frown more." Was all he felt he could offer to him.

Upon meeting Madam Lock Jaw, he winced at her rather hard stare. "Ah...Hello Miss Lock Jaw. I'm Deputy Renaulter Shielder. Uh....Miss Peach Dream will not be able to show up today...and perhaps for a few more days. There was...a big suprise and she is of ill health. It kind of blew our minds how bad it was...So...yeah...won't be able to make it today...I just thought i would watch the door until you arrived." He put on a large forced smile. It probably didn't help that he was not looking too good himself with all the bandages he had over him.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:01 am

"Ah, yes, you," Loyal said, getting to business, " For breakfast today, we have...two slices of toast. Huh. Good to see the foal didn't outdo herself."

Putting the tray in front of her, Loyal stared at Peach Dream, waiting for her to at least start eating. Then she said, "If you are afraid of me that is perfectly natural. That is my intention. I only want to know why you happened to run into your coltfriend when he was in the middle of carrying out an...intense operation. For you see, you are the piece that doesn't exactly fit in the puzzle. My master may be content to let things be, but if a threat deals this kind of damage to what I hold dear, then I want to...clean any mess that I might come across. And let me tell you, Miss, this one is a doozy."

Loyal walked over to the door and locked it with an audible 'click'.

"So, I guess you better start remembering, Miss. Starting with who you are and why you think you are here."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:07 am

Miss Lock Jaw Contorted her face into what might be considered a smile. "Oh how sweet of you to come in and cover for that little slut." She may have been smiling but her eyes were hateful. "IN my day a Mare like her would have been branded and thrown out of town. I don't care what people say, NOPONY in THIS town does anything for somepony just because they are nice to them!"

She was yelling now. A few foals had poked there heads out of the classrooms.

There was a quite whisper of unknown origins that broke the silence as Miss lock Jaw stared down the Deputy. The only phrase that stood out was "But Miss Dream loves us...."

"I'mjustaschoolteacher.ImovedherefromTrottingham,mynameisPeachDream" Peach Dream had pushed herself towards the headboard. when she finally hit it she let out a tiny scream of pain but continued never taking her eyes off of the monster wearing a Mares skin.

"IwasinthatdistrictbecauseIwasfollowingastudenthome.Iknowhisparentsarebeating
himbutDeputyRennysayshecan'tdoanythingunlessIhaveprooforthefoalcomesforward."

Pause for a deep breath.

"IlostsightofhimwhenadrunkdecidedIwasaworkingmare,Ithougtiknockedhimoutbutwhen
IgotdowntheblockhegotbackupsoIstartedrunning."

A Few more deep breaths. "I saw other ponies, so I headed towards them. Then everything exploded."

She was panting now and looking rather pale. She felt something run down her back, but she was not going to tell this creature for fear it would do something about it.

"He is not My coltfriend." was maybe the only thing she managed to say that wasn't in a rushed panic. dispite the words coltfriend bringing a heavy blush to her face.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Renny went red faced on the spot. He forced a nervous smile and avoided her stare. "...Oh....Im...sorry to hear that...Is...uh....There anything else i can do before i go?"

He regretted the question immediately. He wanted to get away from this place as fast as possible so long at this pony was here.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 am

"Of course he's not, Miss Dream," Loyal said, conveying her belief that she didn't believe a word of it. Then, for her amusement "You're his."

She chuckled a bit and shook her head. "Another idealist, I see. Interesting. Though I would talk a bit more slowly next time. You could be misunderstood. That might be horrible."

The maid remained by her place by the door, noticeably keeping it locked. "I'm satisfied for now. You can even eat your breakfast. Do not worry, Something Nameless prepared it, so you don't have to be deathly afraid of it as you are of me."

A flash of a smirk was then quickly replaced by a strictly business face.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 am

"Why Miss Lock Jaw! Without Miss Peach this school would have been shut down! How dare you say such horrid things! In front of children!" A light cream colored mule came up the steps and into the school.

"You stay out of this Marigold! Miss Lock Jaw grumbled, before retreating to her class room."

The mule frowned at her before turning to Renny. "I hope Miss Peach gets better soon, you should go." She said quietly to Renny, before going after Miss Lock Jaw.

Peach took a gulp. Then a few deep breaths. She tried looking at loyal but that didn't work. Instead she looked at the wall above Loyals head. "If you weren't so Horrible yourself maybe I could talk to you like a normal pony."

"You expect me to know everything that has happened to me in the last day under these conditions? the moment I wake up after a healing?" Peach paused and gulped again. taking another breath. She had to stop herself from telling this evil bitch of a mare that any 3 rate healer knew that even the strongest minded ponies would have some minor amnesia after a healing.

"Y-y-you might smirk because I am afraid. But why shouldn't I be?! With you standing over there hinting every other sentence that you would as soon kill me as look at me!" Peach was very upset, how was a pony meant to get better like this?

Peach kicked the toast to the other side of the bed before pulling the covers over her head and throwing herself into the pillow. This witch of mare would probably kill her, but that didn't mean that Peach Dream had to give her the satisfaction of seeing the fear in her eyes when she did it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 am

Renautlar simply stood in place for a few moments, rather dumbfounded. Wow. Who would have thought of teachers workplaces being so hostile.

He began to think of Peach's situation at this school differently, considering how she kept it going and all the work she put into it. He would hate to be responsible for her getting fired after kind of blowing her up.

Renny made his way back at a bit of a faster pace than before, feeling worried for Peach. He ignored his growing pains from his injuries until he finally got to the front door of the household and let himself he. He would knock but his leave was not exactly allowed so the less they knew the better. Once in he tried to get to the bedroom and let himself in just to find the door locked.

Locked? Why would it be....Oh no...

He beat on the door a few times. "Peach? Are you in there? Are you okay?" His imagination began to run wild. Why oh why did he leave Peach alone with Loyal. He should have known better. A complete stranger to this place in the company of that pony in these circumstances was only trouble.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 am

Loyal looked up at the ceiling, contemplating what Peach had said. "Y'know if it were any other pony in my position, they would have been offended by your harsh words," she contemplated, "And you have to admit, you certainly did regain your memories rather quickly when I locked the door." For the most part, she was nonplussed, with her tone of voice sounding outright bored.

She did flinch a bit when the teacher kicked the toast, however, with the plate clattering on the the floor thankfully remaining intact. "That might have stung a little. Nameless did try to prepare breakfast for you, even though she was hurt. You didn't have to take it out on her efforts. And you are wrong, by the way. I would much, much rather kill you than look at you."

There were several moments of silence for the words to sink in.

Then came the knocking at the door.

---

"Deputy, why are you out here?"

Daylight's voice was tired, but it still had the same tone as the one used in the conversation the previous evening. Beside him, trying not to make eye contact, was a guilty looking Nameless.

"I would think it unhealthy for a pony that got blown up just yesterday to be out and about. If Nameless-" Said filly looked down at the floor. "-Hadn't served breakfast you could've gotten away with it. Yet you returned and are now locked out of your room. Do you mind telling me your version of events before I jump to any conclusions? Though this one's a bit of a puzzler, I admit." He gave the guard a pointed stare.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

"AND I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THEN BE LEFT IN THIS ROOM WITH YOU" What kind of sick soul tortured someone so before killing them. What kind of household was this that they would bring a mare in, treat her wounds only to kill her in the morning.

At the knocking and the calling on the other side of the door Peach felt a little relief. until she herd the voice of the man from the night before. It must all be him, since this mare answered to him, he must know that this mare had come to kill her.

Pain be dammed Peach pulled herself from bed and faced the horrid mare. "I don't care if I will kill me, I don't care if I will die because of these injuries. This is quite the thanks for trying to help when I was thrown into something out of my control, your mother must be so proud of your manners!" Peach was panting, her anger fizzed inside of her. but that wasn't all that fizzed. Some of her magic had started returning.

"I'M LEAVING" She yelled at loyal, and at all who would hear her. She was a free tax paying pony in this land. This sick godless family had no right to treat her like dirt!
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 am

Renny was feeling like he was prepared enough to explain himself to Herald. "Well...Miss Peach is a school teacher you see..."

Then he heard her screaming. Renaultar's reactionary senses kicked in after that. Like the pony he was made out to be by his cutie mark, he would do everything to see to it that Peach was in his protection.

"Sir, forgive me, but-" Renny backed up himself to the door and, with a great amount of effort considering his wounds, bucked the door to break it open with all force. Having done that, Renny swiftly turned and galloped over to Peach to put himself between her and any aggressor.

"Peach! Are you alright?! I'm here now! Your safe! I wont let anypony hurt you!" He said looking to her and then around the room rapidly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 am

"Go tend to White Woods."

"But-"

"Now, Nameless, Loyal's being...overprotective again."

"Mr Herald, please."

Daylight looked at Nameless' expression and sighed, "Fine. You're the only one of the household they can remotely trust now."

They both walked through the busted door to the scene. The teacher was screaming in the bed, the guard was looking around in some sort of panic, and the maid was getting up, bleeding from the splinters, but seemingly unfazed. In fact, when Loyal first saw Daylight, she stood at attention and said, "Sir, the deputy asked me to make breakfast and sneaked-"

"Save it, Loyal," he interjected, "You've been tormenting our guests for no good reason and now it's come to this. Go. Clean up the house, or something. You are not needed at the present time."

Loyal was about to say something, but the elderly pegasus shut her up with a glare. "Yes, sir," she mumbled, and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile, Nameless went up to the deputy. "Mr Renny? Renny, there's nothing. There's no danger. Uh...it's all right, please get miss to stop shouting."

When she realized that this was not sufficient, she took a deep breath. "PLEASE CALM DOWN!" she shouted in an authorative voice that carried a surprising amount of sound.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 am

After her out burst of 'I'm Leaving' all that Peach muttered was a little squeal as Renny came bursting in. She felt much more relieves now that she was no longer alone with that horrible mare.

When the older pegasus set loyal away Peach even felt good enough to come out from behind Renny.

When the little Filly from before came up to her and shouted just as she was opening her mouth to have words with the pegasus it caused her to pause a moment longer before she continued. "How am I supposed to be calm when I wake up to some pony making death threats at me when I've done nothing to deserve it?!" She questioned the stallion with a firm voice. She was in no mood to take any nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Renaultar went a little pale when he saw Loyal come from behind what was left of the door. He put a lot of force behind that door, and seeing the damage he did, he was surprised the maid was able to stand still.

He was about to offer his (frightened) apologies until Loyal was sent away and Peach shed some light on who her aggressor was.

"Did Loyal say that? She threatened you?!" He was rather taken with that bit of news. Renny knew there was something disturbing about her, but to threaten Peach?

He acknowledged Nameless, giving her a hesitant nod, but this news did not sit well with him at all. He didn't know what to do other than focus back on Peach.

"Peach. Are you alright?" He got up close to her to provide a comfortable shield from all the others. "I-I'm sorry i got you tied up in all this. She is gone now. But I wouldn't hold it against you if you wanted to go. My place isn't too far." He whispered at the end.

Offering protection and a pickup line in one go. Bam! Renny never ceased to amaze himself in how much he was a sucker for mares.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 pm

"Loyal wouldn't-" Nameless started, before being silenced by Herald.

The elderly pegasus sighed. "Did my maid say she was going to kill you? Or did she make any physical action against your well being?" He grimaced. "Or did she just terrify you? For if I'm going to reprimand her later, I need to know. But I swear by Princess Celestia that if you aren't a threat to me or my house, she will not harm you physically. You are, of course, free to go against our doctor's suggestions and leave, but I will not take any responsibility for any harm which might befall you later. Nameless, please clean up the mess." The last sentence was an afterthought, but the filly nodded and got a broom from the cupboard. She did, however, shoot a fleeting stare at Peach, though the emotion behind it was unknown.

"Oh, but if you decide to leave with your mare, deputy, I've got to ask, have you thought about my proposal?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am

"Ahh, She..." Peach had to look away from the little fillies glance. Taking a deep breath she stared down the Pegasus. "Sir, she locked me in this room and questioned me like I was a criminal. She hinted heavily that if she didn't like my answers or she felt they were not good enough that it would end with my harm."

Panting "And after I stated that she acted as if she would rather kill me then look at me she replied that she would much rather kill me then look at me."

Peach Was flushed now, and her head felt dizzy, but her gaze remained solid as she stated the one thing she wanted above all else. "I want to leave this place." She didn't know if she meant this house or this crazy city. Peach just knew that no good would come to her if she stayed here.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 am

Renaultar was horrified to hear it. It reminded him a bit too much of the interrogation room they had back at the station when the not-so-nice guards were using it. He wanted to be angry, but his worry for Peach overwhelmed it.

"You don't have to be here. I can take you home, or my place. I think mine is closer. I can carry you." He said, quickly siding up to the bed.

He knew he was hurting, but with all the drama and crap he had been going through he really didn't care for a little more, especially if he got to carry this lovely mare.

"And Mr. Herald, no offense, but i have had hardly a moment to think since i got here. If its that important to you then you can get back to me on it later."

He looked down to Nameless, a smile coming across his face. He hardly had spent any time giving her attention lately. With all the hectic things going on around him, he hardly had stopped to consider her. "Sorry Nameless, but i think it will have to wait before i get you some ice cream again."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 am

Herald muttered something under his breath, then nodded. "Then it is beyond my rights and will to keep you here unwillingly if that is the case. I am deeply sorry for the conduct of my head maid in these extraordinary circumstances. Perhaps we all need rest from this before further damage is done both mentally and physically. That means you go back to bed after cleaning the mess, Nameless. We need you rested as it is apparent Loyal needs somepony to keep her in line whilst doing her work."

Finishing her cleaning, and placing the scraps on the now righted tray and trolley, Nameless nodded. Turning to Renny, she curtsied and said, "I can wait. I'm used to it." Then she wheeled the trolley out.

When she was out, Herald said, "I'll accompany you to the door, just in case a certain employee of mine decides to have the last word."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 am

"I don't care, yours is fine..." Peach didn't know how far she could go, but she knew her apartment was a long ways away from this ritzy little place.

She also knew that she would be dammed if she let Renny carry her, not after having him run to the school and back. Pulling her self from bed she wobbled on her feet a bit before getting her balance. She stuck close to Renny, and nodded to Herald. "That would be appreciated, I'm sorry I caused so much trouble." But the way Peach said it had a bite to it. Only in a shit hole of a city like this could someone end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and still try to help out, and in the end be treated like the daily waste.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Renaultar winced at Nameless's reply. He hated how he kept putting her off like this, but there was so much to go through to even get to her. He had a feeling he would be hard pressed to see her again after this.

"Ill see you again, champ." He smiled to her before she went.

Renny was not very sure that Peach should walk at all. But he wasn't going to argue with her in here. Not now. Getting out and away from what bothered her would be best. He stuck close to her and lead the way.

He let Herald lead the way, but he let out an aggravated grunt. "Sir, you have a lovely household, but you have a very troubling maid. I can't understand how you came to hire her, especially considering how you seemed familiar with these kinds of things happening."

Once to the door, he let Peach be the first to go out. "And Mr. Herald, do tell Nameless and Miss White that I'm terribly sorry for what happen. And my apologies to you. I'll find who is responsible.....And i guess perhaps that may help answer your 'proposal'."

Renaultar realized no matter how much he may like things nice and quiet, he couldn't let something like that just go forgotten.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

Herald looked at Renaultar for the longest time before replying, "Well, despite my maid's many faults, she did correctly guess that you weren't really let things lie. As for why she is my maid... well, let's just say that I think it's better for all of us that she is in here-" He pointed behind him inside the house. "-Then out there." He pointed outside.

"I relay your messages to Something Nameless and White Woods in due course, I'd normally say to come by again soon, but in this circumstance it may not be completely appropriate. Once again, I apologise for the misconduct of my head of staff towards both of you. And Miss Dream, there is no need to state pleasant niceties if you don't mean them. The fault is all ours. Take care."

Then he closed the door. And sighed.

"Loyal."

"Yes, sir?"

"I'm assuming that since Ms Dream is still alive and well, that she is not a threat?"

(Thread left.)
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 am

Peach didn't say anything in reply to Herald Instead she looked pointedly down the street until he returned to his house.

Her legs felt a little more steady and she took a few steps down the street just to test it out. It made her back hurt like hell, but she could at least do it. "I-I'm not sure what way to go..." She said looking at Renny.

The thought of returning home and having all of the ponies in her apartment building judge her was only slightly better then Inviting Loyal out to tea.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 am

Renny moved up alongside her, ready to assist her in any way as he guided her toward his home. "Don't worry. Just stick close to me. Its not too terribly far. And if you get tired or it hurts, i can carry you."

While he was worn out himself, he had been worn out many times before and knew he could handle a bit more. Plus the thought of getting any closer to this mare was rewarding enough for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)   Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you just blow it (Snowflake Mystery)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3