My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scratchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Scratchy   Scratchy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Scratchy

Species: cat
Appearance: completely black fur, side covered with scars, considerably scrawny, you can practically see his ribs.

Personality:Probably one the crankiest cats you would ever meet, Scratchy hates everyone except for his master, who he is fiercely loyal to. Whether your trying to pet him, or just trying to kick the little bugger, he's sure to bite,hiss,kick, and most famously, scratch. He's surprisingly clever for a cat,and is contstantly by Finn, almost like his shadow.

History: Scratchy met Finn when one day he offered the cat some scraps. Eventually he was named "Scratchy" after Finnigan found out firsthand what the cat was like before he gained it's trust. Often the cat will aid Finnigan in his new heist, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down

Scratchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: NPC Creations-
Jump to: