My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fonzemi (Redo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Fonzemi (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Fonzemi (Redo)   Fonzemi (Redo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Fonzemi

https://imgur.com/6S9yOJw

Species:Zebra

Mane:Short in the back, his bangs naturally sort of stick forward. Grey with white highlights

Tail: Short, same as mane

Eyes: a deep, sea blue green. Narrow.

Body:Young and strong, Fonzemi is the thin and in shape. Like most Zebra he has the usual stripes and grey fur. His is front hooves are permanently stained with oil. He always wears a green bracelet for one reason or another.

Cutie Mark: A abstract series of lines and curves that looks like a wagon wheel on fire (Think the Hot Wheels logo)

Age (Baby,adult): young adult, 24 years.

Personality: Fonzemi is very laid back. At first glance, he may seem like a simple slacker who does nothing but laugh and make jokes. But in reality, F is clever and analytical, taking his time to solve problems slowly and deliberately. this won't stop him from making a few jokes on the way, however. Fonz finds humor in potentially everything, making it very hard to offend him, but some things, he will take seriously. anyone who is needlessly aggressive will earn fonz's disrespect.

Likes:whenever he is behind the reigns of a vehicle or fixing something. On his free time F enjoys listening to some Mo Town, Jazz, or Funk, and on occasion he sings too. He also regularly visits the local gym to practice boxing. He cares deeply for those close to him, and will always be hospitable to friends and family.

Dislikes: Ponies wound up to tight and ponies who think they are entitled to things. He hates classical music and killjoys. He gets uncomfortable when anypony overreacts to a joke.

History: Born and raised In Manehattan, Fonzemi grew up in a small Zebrican community in the slums. As his family was one of the oldest zebra communities in Equestria, it was very tight nit something that Fonzemi greatly valued. he got very close to his mother, aunt, and sister, Being the only male in the family.

A hard worker, Fonz provided for his family and supported them through most of his childhood. Through all this he stayed pretty positive.

One day, while he was wandering around one of the slightly less slummy parts of town, a harried coach driver was attempting to deal with a broken tire. Seeing a quick paycheck, Fonzemi offered his help and fixed it in record time. The stallion was so pleased he gave him a job at his taxi company. After the exchange, Fonzemi got his cutie mark. For exactly the next 24 hours, Fonz couldn't stop smiling.

After earning enough, Fonz moved out of his family's house and got a new job as a mechanic, fixing carriages. He also works as a temp taxi driver, filling in whenever anypony calls in sick.

He befriended the Rifiuti's a year later, and regularly invites them to dinner and other small favors.

At this point he still lives in the slums, in a small flat next to the garage he works at. He regularly visits Ponyville on cab fares and business.

Rp Segment:

(Filly lost its family)

Fonzemi rolled out from under a broken axel of a carriage, perking an ear to the queer sound.

"AY YO SQUEAKY." He called to the proprietor of the chop shop over the din of a radio blaring some old tunes and the general noise of metal and wood.

"Eh? Wazzat Fonz?" The old stallion's head peaked over the side of a single pony cart.

"Yu hea somepony cryin?"

"Wat... like wah-way baby cryin?"

"Yeh." Fonz sat up on his little rolly trolly thing and looked around. His grey striped head leisurely purveying his surroundings.

"Hmm..." Squeaky Wheel spat out a salt chew and listened. "Yar crazy, Fonz."

"Yeh whateva..." Fonzemi sauntered out the large garage door, wiping his oil stained hooves on a greasy rag.

After he left the garage he followed the phantom weeper into an alley between the his workplace and his apartment building. The niche was filled with old trash bags, reaching up to the first fire escape.

"Hey." Fonz called into the unknown. "AY! Anypony home?" He heard a frightened squeak from the trash and started to shift through it to find the offender.

He found a small filly, covered in dirt and tears, with a plaid scarf and a a Gatsby cap.

"Hey thea dude. What's your name?"

"Topo." The filly squeaked.

"Ima call ya Little T. That cool?"

"Yeah."

"Cool." The zebra picked the filly up and carried her back to the garage

ACCEPTANCE
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Fonzemi (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fonzemi (Redo)   Fonzemi (Redo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 pm

i looked at the date i posted this, maybe somebody missed it? boost
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Fonzemi (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fonzemi (Redo)   Fonzemi (Redo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Apologies for the lateness. Occasionally we miss things. Just throw a paper airplane at us next time to get our attention ^_^

Anyway, nicely detailed and everything looks in order.

Your OC have been approved.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Fonzemi (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fonzemi (Redo)   Fonzemi (Redo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:27 am

yay

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fonzemi (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fonzemi (Redo)   Fonzemi (Redo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fonzemi (Redo)
Page 1 of 1