My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trail Blazer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Trail Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Trail Blazer   Trail Blazer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer 1326018907.feere_trail_blazer
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance: Light brown body, shaggy brown mane and tail. Wears a white button up shirt under a sleeveless overshirt and a cowpony hat.
Personality: Surprisingly polite with fillies and has been told that his sarcasm is a replacement for a real personality.
History: Trail Blazer ran with a gang once. But after he spent some jail time after a serious injury got him caught, he reevaluated his life and decided to go straight. As straight as any former bandit can be.

Last edited by Indigo Surprise on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Trail Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Blazer   Trail Blazer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Trail Blazer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: NPC Creations-
Jump to: