My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So..Um...Im back everypony...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

So..Um...Im back everypony... Empty
PostSubject: So..Um...Im back everypony...   So..Um...Im back everypony... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

So uh Hello everypony, I'm sorry about not really being on anymore..
You see for a while, I kinda lost the will to role-play here, things came up illness decided to become a over staying guest and well I've been in and out of a very large depression. It's getting better and well...I thought "Hey maybe a visit to ol MLP site will do some good." So...um...here I am.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

So..Um...Im back everypony... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So..Um...Im back everypony...   So..Um...Im back everypony... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
And how did you make the pic for your sig?
Back to top Go down

So..Um...Im back everypony...
Page 1 of 1