My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Shy's eyes just narrowed at the dagger- he wasn't gonna back down from this. He just wasn't the kind to do so, especially when somepony he considered a sort of friend was in a bit of a bullying right spot.

"I meant a friend of mine. And I'm not scared of the dagger- I'd be interested to see how long Celestia would keep you here if you gut me like a fish. Maybe in the dungeon yeah, but classes would be troublesome."

He looked to Lantern, a minor contemptuous look in his eyes.

"Seriously? You're going to tell? Stick up for yourself you moron, don't keep letting others do it, because I sure as hell won't help you next time considering I'm not really in a fighting mood."

Shy twirled his wand similarly to May's way with the dagger, already narrowing his curse list down to a select few favourites. He didn't want to fight his marefriend but it would at least keep their cover going.

(How about Erika doesn't actually know about Shy and May? That'll create some fun little situations.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 pm

(Oh, she doesn't... it's the dopey smile that was on May's face that made her suspect something was going on)

"Oh, really?" Erika asked Lantern, her crimson eyes glittering. You really think that's a good idea, now do you? I don't think you realized it, my dear, but I'm an important member of the ministry's Aurors. Do you know how many Dark Wizards I landed in Azkaban? Granted, a few went in with... problems... but don't you think I should have been kicked out a long time ago? The ministry knows then that I'd just go to Durmstrang and continue my studies over there... and that kind or rivalry is something not appreciated. Besides.... you need not worry about me harming you. You don't deserve it."

She fired off a spell anyways, murmuring words through her teeth.

"Obliviate," she said. It wiped the memory of the fez incident from Lantern's mind, instead replacing it with a memory of tripping and tearing the hat on the ax leaning over the fireplace.

Turning back to Shy, she narrowed her eyes and sat back down on the couch. She had remembered that she had arrow feathers to clean.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm

May frowned at the unicorn's words, but held a steady stare as Erika replied. She was now completely ignoring her coltfriend, instead staring straight ahead. After her twin had wiped the stallion's memory and replaced it, she let out a sigh. Now who's the weak one? she thought to herself, but kept her gaze locked on the dorms. It's not like it'd be hard just to draw a little blood... May gave herself a slight shake to clear her thoughts.

"I'm going for a nap." She announced, stalking out of the commons and into the mare's dorms. She cast a quick glance at Shy, then at her sister, lounging on the couches again. Why didn't she wipe his memory? she wondered as she laid down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Lantern put his hoof to his head and pulled off the fez as his memory was erased, seeing the damage done by the axe he placed the fez inside his cloak quietly. "Wow I'm such a clutz. Better get that in check before any firsties get here right?" He said cheerfully and exited the commons going off to search for a friend or two to hang with till dinner.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 am

Shy facehoofed at Lantern. He swore, with most ponies there was at least a few moments of resistance before a memory melted away, but that idiot just took it and away he went. Shy sighed- the fight-argument-thing was pretty much over anyway. He gave a small, private smile to May when she glanced at him before going to bed. He still liked her of course, even if they hadn't seen each other over the entire summer.

He flopped into an armchair and shot a look over at Erika, who had already given him a glare. He pulled out a notepad and started sketching a few ideas down for a drawing- just because the school didn't teach art didn't mean he couldn't practice it in his free time. Shy first sketched a pony- no gender characteristics, just a blank little equine. He drew a few animatics of it fighting, eating, that sort of thing. He was more of a painter but he liked to draw every now and again. He wondered if the little art area he set up in the dorm was still there. He certainly hoped so.

Shy didn't get a very good impression of Erika certainly. They'd only just met properly and it was more of a fight, and even at that point they sat in the common room after giving each other a glare.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Erika continued to fluff the feathers in her quiver, but then she hit an important realization. A Slytherin is a Slytherin, after all, and there was no point in inner-House feuds when there were Hufflepuffs to harass and Gryffindors to belittle.

"What are you doing?" she asked Shy, though she could clearly see the pony he was drawing. "And don't bother trying to lie, my friend. I'm not going to bother you."

Feeling as if she were a bit too intimidating, she put down her bow on the table in front of her and relaxed the uniform stature of her posture.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 pm

May flopped down on her bed in the dorms, resting her head on her hooves and staring up at the top. She let out a sigh, Hogwarts just seemed so boring to her. She loved learning of the magics, but she always found herself wanting more. Something else, though she had no idea what.

Shaking her mind clear of these thoughts, she yawned and closed her eyes. Why do I even care? she asked herself, I don't. The mare decided, drifting off into a slow sleep.

(OOC: Sorry for not posting! I did not realize it was my turn >.< )
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:23 pm

The moment outside of the commons, Lantern turned around and walked back in, it occurred to him, that he was wearing a red fez, and a red bow-tie, if he wasn't careful, someone would think him supporting gryffindor, which he did, but well, he didn't want others to know it. Therefore, he trotted quickly into the stallion's dormitory, shed the fez and bow-tie, combed his mane roughly, and walked out to the banquet hall.

((Lantern Light has now left the thread))
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am

Shy didn't answer at first- he was too caught up in his drawing. He was working on more complex stuff- he did two ponies fighting, a pair of stallions dancing, May in a dress (he laughed a little at that one.) and the Ravenclaw brothers. (Shy's nickname for Jim and Brew, even if they aren't related.). He then looked up and sighed- he didn't feel like keeping up the hostility.

"Just drawing. I'm a bit of an artist. I could draw something for you if you wanted. I haven't got anything better to do after all."

While awaiting his answer, Shy thought about what else to draw. He did a little sketch of himself stomping a couple of the ponies that had been a touch discriminatory to him for being an earth pony. Granted, Shy had already cursed them to the point where you could see a mild jump in them when they passed by the young stallion, but punch ups were just that much more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2