My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons Empty
PostSubject: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Here in the Slytherin Common room, thick glass windows lie in the ceiling, displaying the view from under the lake. Silver serpents and symbols of this house of pride coat every angle, boasting Slytherin names. It is lit by a chandelier, and in the corner hides the house cup, along with doors to the Stallion and Mare dormitories.
The few students part of the early arrival program already lurk in this room, possibly awaiting the later feast, or possibly just fiddling around before the school year takes full swing.

*Current Posting Order (Will update with new posters)*
Calla
Masky
Candle
mcewanman

In a corner there is a board of announcements, advertising for Quidditch try-outs, listing house points, and of course, showing school news.

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Erika Darknight was reclining on one of the long, green couches, right smack in the middle of the room. She had been told multiple times over the past years that she was absolutely positively not allowed to bring dangerous weapons into the school, but somehow, she always managed it. This year, though, she had been recruited to the Junior Auror Association, which was a Ministry program that took place of her N.E.W.T. score for D.A.D.A. She would have graduated early had it not been for her liking for terrorizing the wizards and witches of Hogwarts. She had already skipped her second, third, and fourth years, along with her twin, and she enjoyed the little punch in the face it gave all of the Ravenclaws in her year.

So, instead, the unicorn was polishing the wood of her bow and sharpening her daggers. Her ears pricked when she heard the sound of someone murmuring the password outside, and she smoothly slipped the blades back into their proper places on her forelegs, continuing to shine her blue bow.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

May hissed the password to the entrance, slipping inside the commons on light feet. She stalked through the door silently, grateful for her long billowing cloak. The cap that draped over her shoulders and down to her hooves hid her sets of knives and miscellaneous throwing weapons, for which she needed at all times. Oh the mare had her reasons, she just didn't like to share them.

Out of the corner of her eye, May spotted movement. She noticed a white mare polishing a blue bow, and recognized her as her very own sister. With contemptuous, yet quiet snort, she cast the unicorn a glare, hoping she wouldn't notice the pale earth pony stalking through the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Erika's crimson eyes narrowed to slits when she saw the mare enter. Oh, right... this was the one downside to staying at Hogwarts. She despised her sister, and here she was, in the exact same house, at the exact same time.

Well, two could play at this game. She was not going to move from this spot. Instead, she continued to shine her bow until she could see her own terrifying eyes staring back at her. Erika adjusted her armor and pulled out her daggers again, the sound of the whetting stone shrieking against the metal filling the dungeons of the commons. May had her own secrets, and it didn't matter if the mare could see her blades.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 pm

May's eyes turned to narrowed slits at her sister's disregard for her. She could at least say something to be polite But with a shake of her head, May remembered her hatred for Erika. Instead of stopping to say hello, she walked straight past her, without even a nod in greeting. Her sister was finishing shining her bow, and finally seemed satisfied before she went to fix her blades.

May ignored the shrieking sound of the whetting stone against Erika's daggers, focusing on her own weapons. She cast a glance down at the mare's dorms, then back at the commons. She could hear faint voices coming from the dorm rooms, and decided she didn't want to deal with the other mares. So she leaned up against the wall, crossing her leg and unsheathing her favorite dagger. She swung it into the air, catching it on its way back to the ground, then tossing it up again. She remained completely ignorant to her hated sister, pointedly turning the other way. Subconsciously, her free hoof reached up to touch the pendant she wore around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

Erika fought the urge to roll her eyes at May's flamboyant show of weapon hoofling, instead sheathing her daggers again once they were sharp enough to slice through skin. At least she herself wasn't pointedly ignoring May. She was just treating her as she treated anypony else who didn't annoy her to the point of murder.

She wondered who the little foals would be this year. Silently thanking whoever decided on Prefects for not choosing her, she was waiting for the chance to terrify the little first years.

Slytherin, who were usually cowardly in the face of danger, were absolutely terrified of the two Darknights. They laughed at Gryffindors and pansy Hufflepuffs, or, really, anyone who they didn't like, but they usually gave the two a large bubble of space. Erika rather liked the solitude. It meant she could pretend to blast Death Eaters to smithereens when no one was watching.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:11 am

May heard the sound of sheathing blades, and watched out of the corner of her eye. Most of her attention was still focused on her flipping dagger, although she hated her sister, she still found her intriguing. Her strange, twin sister, who treated everyone the same, well, except those annoyingly pesky ones, barely looked at May with indifference. No, she rarely looked at her at all.

Of course, May didn't care much. The only things she cared for were getting enough food, and her weapons. Well, and, of course, her coltfriend. But she'd never admit she had one at all. No one knew, only her and, obviously, the stallion in question. The pale mare found herself dazing off, her eyes wandering into the distance as she thought of her coltfriend, wondering where he might be now.

Snapping out of her daydream in a hurry, she glanced around to make sure no one saw her moment of weakness. Especially praying that Erika hadn't seen....
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am

Erika was watching May, one eyebrow (do ponies have eyebrows?) cocked. When her sister snapped back to reality, Erika was already standing up and adjusting her armor. Then, the mare did something strange.

"The feast is probably starting in an hour or so," she said. "Do you want to see how many second years we can catch on the way there?" 

She smiled widely, her sadism shining through in the hungry gaze of her eyes. She slipped on her Slytherin robes over her armor and cracked her neck before jumping at one of the other new arrivals. The mare shrieked and raced into the dormitories, slamming the door behind her. Chuckling slightly, Erika turned back to see if May was coming. After all, a Slytherin is a Slytherin.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:29 am

May glanced at her sister's movement from the corner of her eye. She had asked about going to the feast to scare the second years, which easily peaked the mare's interest. She waited until after Erika terrified a newly arrived mare, who screamed and raced back to her dorm room, before replying.

May's hatred had been peaked with intense excitement, and trotted lightly to her sisters side. She was not one step behind nor in front, perfectly equal with her sadistic twin.

"You should know by now that I'll never pass up that chance." May said rather emotionlessly, a glint gleaming in her eye, betraying her lust for terror. The corners of her lips were turned up in a very small, yet noticeable grin. A strange smile that could petrify any ponies who saw it, well, except for her sister of course.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Erika examined May for a moment before grinning.

"Have your wand, sister?" she asked. "Might as well flaunt the chance to use magic when you can."

It was her big secret. Erika and May had both come from a family of earth ponies, and questions had arisen when she herself had been born with a horn. She had later found out that the strange thing protruding from her head was not a defect, but rather something that had been hidden from the earth ponies. When she found out that she had been born, indeed, purely magical, it was with a bittersweet realization that she could not prove to her stuck up, worthless parents that she was better than they were; after all, she had come from an orphanage in Canterlot.

Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Lantern stumbled slightly as he entered from the Stallion's dorm, struggling to decide between bow-ties, one silver and green, the other, blazing red. The klutz barely noticed the two sisters, though he did feel the hairs rise on the back of his neck, and he instinctively clutched his precious fez.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 pm

May frowned at her sister's words, her crimson eyes turned to narrow slits.

"My wand is right here." May retorted, letting some of her jealously slip into her words. The pale mare hadn't met her twin until a few years ago, when they were first years. She had met the white unicorn on the very first day, and they had despised each other since. May learned that it was because of Erika's unicorn horn that she had been given up, brought to an orphanage. May had been to young to remember, but Erika's presence brought all the memories flooding back.

She'd always been jealous of her sister's magic, even if their parents hadn't. She had wanted magical abilities, but didn't learn about her own until her 11th birthday, when the Hogwarts letter arrived. Overjoyed, she had immediately and without question left her parents, who resented even the idea of magic. May, being the independent filly that she was, went and bought all her supplies from Diagon Alley alone. She learned everything by herself, and was adamantly refused the safety of her home when she returned. So she had turned to the streets, blaming her sister for all these events.

Even though her hatred for her sister took over most of her mind, she still respected the unicorn. She was a fierce companion, if a tad sadistic. Okay, a lot sadistic. But so was May, she just didn't make it so obvious, with her emotionless mask.

"Yes. I have my wand." the mare repeated, checking its spot in her coat just to make sure. She heard hoofsteps behind them, and turned slowly to find a white stallion wearing a fez stumbling into the boy's dorms. May payed him no mind, seeing as how the girls were in the commons, and he wasn't bothering them. Though she reminded herself exactly where her knives were, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Erika stared coolly at the approaching stallion, her eyes flickering up to his fez before she snorted.

"Come then, Sister," she said. "Wouldn't want the likes of some ponies to tarnish our images. I have a reputation to keep up: Don't befriend the pansies."

She looked up at the hourglass again and sighed.

"Ah, no... it seems that the castle was merely pulling a harmless prank upon us. There is quite a bit of time until the new students arrive. Let us play with what we have, hmm?"

And with that, she gestured minutely at the fez resting on Lantern's head.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:48 pm

(S'alright if I join?)

Shy growled the password to enter the common room. He flopped into an armchair, taking in the very green atmosphere. The only thing green about him was his eyes, which funnily enough were the biggest thing other ponies pointed out when asking for a date. Shy never bothered with that stuff though- never saw the point.

His eyes flickered to two mares who were seeming to be getting at another pony in a fez. Normally Shy wouldn't bother to help, but he'd been given a bit of heckling for being an earth pony anyway and was in a sympathetic mood. He kept his eyes focused on the other two and was already thinking of a few hexes to use if things got ugly.

Of course he could've just been paranoid, but he knew this pair were pretty big bullies and the fez guy did seem to be bait. Therefore Shy watched, interested to see where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Lantern held his fez tightly against his head as he tied on both bowties magically, looking hysterical with his now christmas colored neck.
"Oh- Ah- Um" He gulped and looked at the two mares watching him. Technically, they were his age, but still, they were upperclassmen, and well- Erikka and May... "Hey have- um... Oh look at the time I'm late for- uh that thing- uh- at that place- ya know, busy slytherins and all" He stuttered clumsily attempting to walk out, almost knowing that he was going to get stopped, yet then he laid his eyes on Shy, and, almost happily he greeted the stallion hopefully loud enough for the others to hear that he was there. "Oh Hi Shy! I uh- was-uh just going to go see uh- Prof. Mind- uhhuh, yeah"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 pm

POSTING ORDER (Because I'm confusing myself)

Calla Lily
Masquerade
Candle_Glow
mcewanman

There, we start it from there. I just realized that we skipped Mask, so you can go, and then we'll start the new order from there. Capiche?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 am

(yeah Mc! oh and are Shy and May together in this thread? I was wondering 'cause he sounds sort of not friendly at the moment. Oh, and got it Calla!)

"Nice." May responded sarcastically, "But it is a rather good idea to go with what we've got." Wearing a rather terrifying smile, the pale earth pony began to trot towards the white stallion. May's lips curled in a smirk, and she pulled her wand out, waving it at the pony. Suddenly, the fez flew into the air after May mumbled a few words. She was smiling cruelly, until she noticed a blue stallion enter.

This stopped the mare in her tracks, and she dropped the red hat. Her eyes slipped back to her sister, (who I assume is giving her an incredulous stare), and walked menacingly towards the unicorn, her eyes alight again. The stallion had noticed them by then, clumsily trying to walk out. He bumped into the blue stallion, addressing him as Shy. May looked up at this, fighting a smile from her face. Whether the smile was benign or malicious, well, that's up to the reader.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 am

Erika wanted to groan when May stopped in her tracks. She settled for silently glaring at her sister, all sentimental feelings vanishing with a poof as she saw the object of May's distraction. Her sister had gotten herself caught up in an affair, hadn't she? It was shameful to see her submit to her feelings so willingly.

Determined to ignore this strange turn of events, Erika picked up the hat by herself and teased it with the dagger on her left hoof.

"Mm, this is a rather nice fez, now isn't it?" she asked her target. "Let's see... velvet... silk... maybe even a little tweed? It's very fine. Probably hoof-made in Canterlot. It would be a shame if somepony were to... ruin it?"

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:14 am

May's gaze fell back to Erika, her eyes narrowed slits now. She thinks I'm soft now doesn't she? she growled to herself, glaring at her twin. Her hoof suddenly slipped into her cloak, withdrawing her favorite weapon, the Sai.

With speed and practice, May flung the Sai towards Erika and the hat. It stuck right into the fez, pinning it to the opposite wall. How's that for soft? she snarled in her mind, staring at the still swinging weapon that kept the red fez attached to the dark wall.

"Ruined now isn't it?" May said smoothly, an emotionless mask falling onto her face as she turned to ignore Shy.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 am

Lantern's jaw dropped as the weapon peirced his precious fez. Tears welled up in his eyes, as he had even named that one. Quietly, and somberly, he slid the fez off the weapon on the wall, cringing as he felt the fabric tear even more. "Fezzibeth?" He asked, seeming somwhat of an idiot as he spoke to the fez, cradled it, and even hugged it. "You'll be okay fezzi." Placing the round red hat back upon his head, a lock of his mane poked through it, just adding to the ridiculousness of his appearance.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 pm

(Doubt it mask. May's in 7th year and Shy's a fourth year, so unless May skipped a few years it'd be a little weird in a British high school. Shame really- would've been fun to see.)

Shy growled when he saw this. He'd known May when they were foals and she'd certainly always been a bit mean, but this was just cruel. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at May and Erika. Granted, going up against two seventh years might've seemed dumb but Shy couldn't just sit back and watch this. Lantern was one of the few tolerant slytherins, and in all fairness Shy sympathised with him.

"Calm it guys. He may be an idiot but least he doesn't see himself as superior to us earth ponies, unlike the other Slytherins, right May? I guess he's kind of a friend."

He knew that poking at May's heartstrings was an utterly useless gambit, but it was at least amusing to watch her reactions. He ran through all the curses and attack spells he could use, and settled on a fun little one. He was prepared to say it the moment one of these two tried to attack them further.

"It'll be fine lantern by the way. I know a guy in Ravenclaw who can see pretty well."

Shy was referring to Jim. The would-be doctor had learned to sew when he was really young, thinking stitching wounds was similar to fabric.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 pm

(It's worked into the story, both twins skipped three years when we saw that Shy was a fourth year, Candle approved it)

Erika stared at the fez for a moment, and then her face split into a smile.

"Nice reflexes," she complimented. "After all, if you had been just an inch off... I think I might have killed you."

The stallion her sister had been so enamored with pulled out his wand, and Erika's face immediately settled into a mask of distaste. Her horn started to glow with a faint cyan blue, casting her face into strange blue lighting that made her seem even more frightening.

"Careful there," she said darkly, "or you might just find that my control... slips a bit..."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 pm

(Ah, I see. Then yeah, let's keep 'em together Masky if you're okay with that. We'll just say he can be standoffish, even to his marefriend.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 pm

(Hokai Mc, so they'll pretend they have no emotion towards each other while around others? Or idk...>.<)
May grinned maliciously at the white stallions reaction to the ruined fez.

"Fezzibeth?" She sneered glancing at her sister for a moment, "You named it?" With this, she let out a harsh laugh, but her face turned solemn when Shy pulled out his wand.

"Keep that away!" She growled calmly, looking at her sister's glowing horn, "Or you'll find that Erika doesn't have much self control." May stood up straighter, holding her head high and staring down Shy.

"Friend?" She glared, "I have no friends. And Erika doesn't see herself as 'above' the earth ponies." May hoped this was true, otherwise she'd have to have a word with her unicorn twin.

"Oh and Shy, this has nothing to do with you, I suggest you stay out of it." She added as a warning, casting him a hard glance. She stalked over to her dagger, pulling it out of the wall in one fluid motion. She began to twirl it around her hoof, daring the other two to tell her to stop. She may have found out about her magic after her sister, but that didn't mean she wasn't a fierce fighter.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Lantern stuttered as he straightened, being brash for one of the odd moments he was. "You- You just wait- I'm I'm I'm-" He began, looking to each of the ponies "I'm gunna tell Ivy about this! A- And Professor Iris!" He stammered, few knew Ivy and Lantern were friends, but honestly, what bully victim at Hogwarts didn't know the name of, if not have seen the stunning upperclassmen patrolling the halls and protecting firsties from other's domain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons   My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Slytherin Commons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next