My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absolutely terrible...

Go down 
+2
Doodle Bug
Wild Card
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Absolutely terrible... Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm

After a certain falling out, and a month's worth of personal events that happened to me irl, I think I'm hitting the worst spot ever in my depression... It's gotten to the point where I'm one accident away from suicide...

Needless to say... I won't be very chatty... Sorry guys... And if you want to know the details... it's rare I'll share all, or even some of them...

I'm sorry... I'm just a screw up who shouldn't waste your guy's valuable time...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Noo Asha! It's not your fault for wanting to help your friend. We all understand how you feel but don't go overboard, Suicide is not an option. D:
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Nuuu I may be a new member but suicide is not a option trust me Ithought a few times before but that is never the right move the right mover is to keep moving forward Asha not sure if this hepled but hopefully it did
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 am

Ash, just remember that you can't let the depression win. That's the main reason I snapped myself out of it. I thought of it as some massive bloke trying to take my stuff, and I just let him do it. Then I remembered that if it happened I wouldn't take that crap. I'm just not the kind of person that can take being pushed around since it happened so much when I was little.

Anyway, after that pointless ramble the main point I want to make is that you can beat that depression. Give him a broken nose, pull his spine out and stick it in a rather unwholesome orifice. (That's probably the most Scottish thing I've ever typed.)

And the big point? We're all here for ya, every step of the damned way.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 am

NUUUUUU Asha, I know for one, you do not waste my time, and Ash, if it makes you feel any different, I have tried to kill myself before, but then I remembered, that there are people whom love me, and a God whom loves me infinitely. My situation may not have been identical to yours, but I promise the emotions are completely the same. Asha please, know that you are loved, and there is a God whom loves you. Also, let me pray for you Asha. Your life is in your hands, but I know that everyone here would love to step into yours.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 am

You know what I think, Ashy, so I won't repeat myself now, but you've got to know that you're not a screw-up. You're one of my favorite peeps, and I certainly don't think you're doing anything wrong. Just keep being who you are, and who you are is one of the best ponies on the site. You're definitely a better pony than me.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm

A quick update: I'm going to be evaluated at the hospital, and it's pretty likely I'll be admitted, so I won't be able to see you guys for a while. If I disappear without any notice, that's probably the reason
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 pm

:( :( :( Alright, Asha. See you on the flip side, eh?
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Oksies Ash. Be sure not to go bat- *bloop* insane from being away from us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely terrible...   Absolutely terrible... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolutely terrible...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: