My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lola Stockings creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Lola Stockings - Lola Stockings creation Empty
PostSubject: Lola Stockings creation   Lola Stockings - Lola Stockings creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:44 am

Lola Stockings
Lola Stockings - Lola Stockings creation Stocki10
Species: Unicorn
Mane: She has a golden mane of a medium length,with a braid in it.
Tail :A long, golden braid. It is just like the one on her mane.
Eyes :Light green.
Body: Small.
Cutie Mark: None yet.
Personality: Smart, friendly, fun, lively and bubbly.
Likes: Clothes, fashion, art, her friends, other ponies, reading, making clothes and using her magic.
Dislikes: Bullies and not fashionable things.
History: Lola came from a family in Canterlot and was brought up with her parents until the age of six. She then moved to Ponyville and started living with her aunt, Canvas, as her parents couldn't care for her anymore. She was very interested in fashion from a young age, and she started making her own clothes. She is a very talented clothes maker for her age, yet she hasn't got her cutie mark yet.

Auto Approved

Last edited by Soaring Splash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Lola Stockings - Lola Stockings creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lola Stockings creation   Lola Stockings - Lola Stockings creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Nuh uh uh uh. Protocol. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Lola Stockings creation
Page 1 of 1