My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little something I'm working on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

a little something I'm working on Empty
PostSubject: a little something I'm working on   a little something I'm working on I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello Everyone! I decided to share a part of something I've been working on. It's a sad story about Blind's history where she meets her mother for the first time in years and she goes about facing her own feelings about the past.

I hope you like it! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----A couple years ago-----

Blind Side wearily rubbed her eyes as she stood at her post. She had started with the royal guard only a couple weeks back, so she was still getting used to getting up so early. Today wasn't a normal shift though. A princess was getting married. Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Shining Armor. They sounded like a cute couple. Blind had never encountered them, but her father said they were a cute couple.

Because of the wedding, all of the guards were brought on duty. It seemed like something else was happening though. The air seemed tense as the informed higher ranks have been working tirelessly for the past few days. She couldn't quite place it, but something didn't feel right. There was nothing she could do though.

As the marriage got underway, Blind could hear the music and the birds chirping. It was so relaxing. The gentle music of two loves' bonds carried by the wind was made even sweeter by the lack of sight. It was almost enough to get lost in. Then, something felt wrong. The music had stopped all at once and rather abruptly. Then, she heard another guard. "Look up there!" obviously, blind couldn't do this, but she knew something was happening. it became obvious when the guards started evacuating the streets.

She had no time to hesitate. Something big was happening and everypony was relying on her to do her job. "Alright! Everypony get inside! Go Go Go!" She yelled as she heard a few civilians already doing so. When suddenly, a horrendous crash. The shield that Shining Armor had put up had been broken. "Blind! Over Here! We're pulling back!" She heard from the nearby guard. Running alongside the other guard as the fighting started, all she could think was if her father was ok.

They were obviously getting close to the guards' line of defense. the fight was intensifying. Blind is suddenly halted by a violent hoof to the face. Falling back, she had been caught off guard. Attempting to get back up, she hears a familiar voice. "Blind! I'm here! are you ok?" It was her father. Getting back up, She makes her way to his side. punching a few of the enemy, she could guess they were fighting changelings. Nasty bugs with the ability to change form.

"I'm fine, are you ok? you're not exactly in your twilight years!" She said jokingly as she continued the fight. "Ha! I can still put up a good fight!" He said as he grunted with his punches. He was getting tired. She couldn't blame him, she was getting tired as well. "Blind! behind yo-" He had been cut off by the sound of something very painful. Taking out the changeling her father warned her of, she turned back to her father. All she could hear were sounds of pain. "Dad?!" She yelled in panic. Reaching down, she felt her father lying down.

Her adrenaline pumping, she feels over her father looking for a wound when she feels it. he had been stabbed. He was losing blood quickly as well. She feared for his life as the fight continued around them.

-----To Be Continued-----

Well, that's all I have so far. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

a little something I'm working on Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little something I'm working on   a little something I'm working on I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

What do I think? I think you need to write a book or something! This is awesome! I want to see more, if you can manage it!
Back to top Go down

a little something I'm working on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: