My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game! Empty
PostSubject: Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game!   Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:35 pm

BIG TOP
Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game! Big_to12

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Brown with Grey

Tail: Brown with Grey

Eyes: Teal

Body: Brown

Cutie Mark: A Ticket, Showing his Carnie Talent.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult, In his later years

Personality: Outwardly, He's a Showboating, Slightly Crooked Carnival Broker.

He's the same on the inside.

Likes: Money, Cheating others out of money, Money, Working at the Carnival, Money, Food, And Money.

Dislikes: Not Having money, Somepony Winning his games, Ect.

History: Big Top was a Natural born Carnie, Born to a Trapeze Artist and a Lion Tamer. He Grew Up among the Troupe, Learning the skills needed to stay as a Carnie, Until...

His Parents Split up, Due to the rumor of the Trapeze artist sleeping with her Partner, and his father, in a Tragic Accident, Was eaten in front of a Large crowd. Big Top, by then an Adolescent, was changed forever. From then on, he became the Stereotypical Carnie.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game!   Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Approved! Instantly!
Back to top Go down

Fillies and Gentlecolts, Step Right up and Try your best at Big Top's Fantastic Game!
Page 1 of 1