My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy and Orey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Oreo hung up the phone and grabbed her coat. She also grabbed her purse and headed out of the door. She walked a few blocks from her house as she was spotted by Sky. He drove up to her and parked, he was in a black Lamborghini. She didn't notice him until her rolled down he window and asked if she wanted a ride. She agreed and he dropped her off in the Town Square and told him Thank you and ran to meet Sandy. "Hey, sorry it took me a while, shall we go in?" She smiled at him as her eyes twinkled. They did that when she smiled sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Sandy noticed Sky pulling up in that car of his. He didn't pay that jock much attention until he noticed Oreo getting out of the car. He shook his head- she and captain football Mceejit were friends. Sandy didn't like him, but it wasn't his business what company his best friend kept. He noticed the guys he'd been shopping with getting on the bus. He gave them a wave and a grin before Oreo came up to him. He hugged her and said:

"Yeah, okay. So what exactly are we trying to get here? I'm still trying to pick out what I'm wearing, so we could go for that first. But you said something about picking up a dress, so I'm alright with either."

He was desperately trying to ignore that she was dressed so nicely and that her hair was all done up. Sandy still couldn't understand what this even was- he didn't want to tell anypony. Then again, Orey was pretty smart. She'd know what it was straight off.

But then there's the issue that he felt like he couldn't tell her. It was inexplicable- it was as if he had somepony else in his mind giving him no-nos on everything he tried.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Oreo thought a moment. "Well, the lady already has my dress fitted, I just don't know what it looks like yet so we can surprise each other! Since I believe they sell tuxedos and other clothing items for guys. C'mon! Let's go!" She giggled as she pulled him up and grabbing his hand pulled him to the store. "Alright, you go try on some outfits and I'll have you meet me in front of the dressing room when your done." Then she was off.

(a little bit later)

"Can I open my eyes yet?" Oreo felt some thing cold put on her neck and something in her hair. "Now you can, my dear." Oreo opened eyes and gasped. She was in a ice blue, sleeveless dress, and if you looked closely enough you could see a snowflake pattern. She also had a diamond studded snowflake necklace and hairpiece. Oreo blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She hugged the designer of her dress. "Oh, I must show Sandy!" She hoped he liked it as she walked out of the dressing room to meet him.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Sandy felt his face heat up as Orey took his hand. He almost said it: admitted these really strange feelings he got from her. However, the little voice in the back of his head got him to button it. She'd be frightened- she'd think he was weird. Regardless, it was starting to really frustrate Sandy- these emotions were so alien, so scary, so confusing that they were starting to make new ones happen. He felt this real sense of longing in his chest, and when he talked to Oreo he couldn't help but look over every little part of her face.

The most annoying part was the fact that she didn't notice. Sandy felt that he'd love her to just turn around, look him over and figure it out. Then she'd fix it and they'd be best friends again, not...whatever they were right now. Anyway, he went to the upper department and started browsing.

Sandy stood with the attendant, checking out the tuxedo he was trying on.
"Pal, that looks great on you. The ladies will LOVE it."
"Yeah, I guess. What about the guys though?"
"Well, they'll like it too. You never seemed like that kind of guy, but I'm not judging."

Sandy gave him a confused look before shrugging and going downstairs in the new suit. It was certainly sharp, and fit him well. He didn't really know if it was that nice looking, since he wasn't the fashionable type, but it seemed okay.

Sandy waited outside the dressing room, then saw a girl dash out. He looked at her and realised it was Oreo. His mouth agape, Sandy blushed intensely.

"W-wow O-ores...that's n-nice...."

Okay, seriously now, what was this damn feeling? It filled him with desire just looking at her. He felt like holding her really close and just feeling her body heat and sonar his. Of course, she'd hate him for doing that. It was stupid. Therefore, he just smiled at her and said:

"So, h-how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Oreo blushed and smiled at Sandy when he said she looked nice.Though she hoped for more, and maybe was hoping for a little too much but she didn't know what she hoped for. She somewhat hoped for him to pick her up and kiss her, or do something. Oreo had hid her feelings for him for years and they even started to dull but since today she started thinking about him more. If he would like something, if he wouldn't. Oh well, she would just have to get over it. She looked at him and let out a little sigh, he looked amazing. "You look great!"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Sandy's face flushed even more when she said how he looked. He couldn't resist- he hugged her, his usual childish grin plastered on his face.

"Thanks Orey! You look brilliant yourself!"

He let go, then realised they couldn't go around the mall like this.

"Oh, I'll just go pay and change out of this. Gimme a sec."

Sandy went upstairs and did just that. He got back into his usual clothes and took the tuxedo to the till. The attendant who'd helped him before gave him a grin.

"So, girlfriend of yours?"
"Yeah, she's my friend and she's a girl so I guess she is."
"No...I...argh. Look, do you think you're more than just pals?"
"Yup! Best friends since we were little!"

The Attendent facepalmed. This moron just didn't get it. I mean, it was adorable watching that pair dance around the issue but the girl seemed much smarter. It was probably tearing her up inside knowing that the guy she liked was completely oblivious. Then again, the boy was maybe smarter than he looked. He probably at least felt something considering the way he blushed whenever the two spoke.

Whatever. It wasn't his business.

Sandy paid for the tux then went back to Oreo. He was desperately resisting the urge to just hold her again. The smell off her in particular was starting to get to him. It was like chocolate, his favourite thing.

"So, y-you ready to get going? What should we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:14 am

Oreo had gotten changed back into her regular clothes by the time Sandy got back. She thought a moment.... What could they do? Just then she got an idea. "There's a new scary movie out! Wanna go see it?" Her smile was wide. She was waiting to see it since the previews came out. "If you want to, of course."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Sandy wasn't a major fan of horror movies. They either were too boring if they weren't scary, and if they were scary he didn't really enjoy it. Despite that, he felt himself wanting to do stuff even more with Orey, so he just nodded with a grin.

"Sure, let's go."

Absent-mindedly, he took Oreo's hand and started walking with her to the nearby movie (.....American word for cinema, alright?). As they walked, he felt the blush going down a little. He was getting used to the feeling, and he still didn't understand it in the slightest but he knew he felt it alright. Like a fire in his chest, and it really hurt when he wasn't looking at her. He then noticed he was holding her hand, to which he pulled his off since he was worried he'd hurt her. Couldn't explain it, once again.

"S-sorry! Didn't m-mean that..." He stammered out awkwardly.

(Oh Christ Dawn, I've really missed ya! *Hugglesh and kisses on ze forehead ^\\\\\\^*. I'm not quite out of the busy times but I have more energy tonight so I'm making some posts to prove I'm not dead. Sowwy to keep ya waiting.)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Oreo blushed when Sandy held her hand. After a few seconds she held on too. She blushed at the ground. There was no way she was going to tell him how she felt, it would ruin their friendship! She smiled at the ground softly after he let go.
"O-oh, its alright, you just did it ironically!" She squeaked the words out. (LOL DAVE STRIDER MOMENT!)
She walked up to the cashier. "Two for Insider please." She paid for the tickets and grabbed Sandy's hand. "C'mon! Lets get some popcorn and candy!"

(We also use the term Cinema or movie theater. I'm also going through a Homestuck phase.)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 pm

(Sowwy about late post- still on a study period. Just a bit quieter, so posting will still be slow. I ain't much of a homestuck fan, though it seems alright from what I've seen.)

As they stood there, blushing together for a moment Sandy took the opportunity to observe Oreo's face. She seemed to be reacting similarly to him- the need to just...he didn't know what it was. But there was something. As it stood, he just nodded in agreement.

Sandy followed Oreo, buying himself a drink and a big bag of chocolate buttons. After Orey bought her stuff, they went into the theatre and sat in the middle area. Sandy decided he'd try to get these emotions out of his mind- they were worrying and a little confusing. Still, he couldn't help peeking at her every now and then as the commercials rolled. Actually, what was this movie?

"Hey, Orey? What kind of movie even is this?" He asked.

He munched his chocolate as he awaited his reply, desperately resisting the urge to hug her.

(Sowwy if it's a touch short- not much to say and studying left me a bit blarg.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy and Orey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2