My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy and Orey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Sandy walked through the halls of the school, whistling "She Moves In Her Own Way" by The Kooks. One of his favourite songs actually. He got to his locker and started checking his stuff- textbooks, jotters and so on.

He made sure nopony was looking then stuffed half of his chocolate stash in his mouth. As far as he knew you weren't allowed to eat in the corridors but he loved chocolate. Plus, due to his fast metabolism and all the adventuring in the woods and mountains outside town he got plenty exercise. 

Sandy looked at his timetable, seeing he had PE next. He remembered he had that lesson with Oreo, his best friend. Yes! He grinned happily. They'd been friends since kindergarten, and as such were pretty much family. Where was she, actually? He went to their usual hangout spot, hoping she would turn up.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am

Oreo was talking to some of her volleyball teammates about where they'll go to eat after the game tomorrow night. Oreo looked at the time and saw that it was almost time for PE. Crud! Sandy's probably waiting for me! "See you guys later!" She ran towards their hangout spot but not without being stopped by the Drama Club and the school newspaper. I really need to stop joining things. She finally made it to Sandy right before the bell rung. "Dang it! I was so close." She smiled at Sandy. "We better get going before Coach (Insert name here) makes us clean up the gym again"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Sandy grinned at Oreo.

"Yeah, but I dunno. Scrubbing the floor at least means we can do stuff together."

He noticed a couple of girls were watching them intently and taking down notes. Curious, Sandy approached them.

"What are you guys doing? Are you taking notes on me?" He asked, laughing good naturedly.
"Nah. It's just we have a double date tonight and we want to know what you do with boyfriends."

Sandy tilted his head in confusion.

"You've seriously never had any friends that are Boys? Don't you think that's a bit weird? I mean, me and Orey have been friends since we were little."
"Wait...she isn't your girlfriend?"
"Well, she's a friend who's a girl. Isn't that what a girlfriend is?"
"No, a girlfriend is....urgh, it'd take too long to explain."
"Okay! I gotta get to gym anyway!"

He walked quickly up to PE. He and Orey were going to be late again! Luckily, they arrived at the gym just as the bell was ringing, so they got away with it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Oreo watched as Sandy got confused by the girls. It was always odd how he never knew what boyfriend and girlfriend meant, at the same time it was hilarious. She giggled at them. She followed Sandy to gym class and the class got instructions for the game they were suppose to play, dodge ball. As always the student go get changed in the locker rooms and as always Oreo gets bugged on if she's going out with someone. She normally said no (Unless she was dating some boy at school). She walked out of the locker room and got ready to play.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Sandy went into the boys' changing rooms. He took out his PE kit and changed, idly chatting to the other boys. A lot of the others were into football and sport and that sort of thing. Sandy himself never really cared about that stuff- he mostly just wandered, enjoying his surroundings. He heard the occasional remark ("what is he, 8?" For example). He didn't really care- so long as he could play something half decent fun then he'd be okay.

He left the changing rooms, looking for Oreo. He stood beside her while the coach announced the teams.

"Okay, today we'll be playing Dodgeball. Boys versus girls since we have an equal number of both."

Sandy walked over to his team's side of the hall. He noticed the girls from earlier talking to the some of the boys who had been talking about Sandy in the changing rooms. Sandy himself didn't mind- he was sure they meant no harm. He grasped his ball, ready for the starting whistle.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 pm

As the whistle blew, Oreo got some boy out. She laughed. Her mother was a good woman to let her take gymnastics and martial arts as a young girl, too bad she can't see her now. Some of her team had already gotten out, so she would have to try harder. Oreo got five boys out in a minute, she dodged the ones coming a her, as if it were a dance. She caught a ball that seemed like Sandy threw it. She wasn't paying attention... Or notice that she and some girl were left on her team. 3 boys left? "You all better give up now, you know I'm gonna win." She winked at them and laughed. She got the boys out and won the game. Oreo did her victory dance then walked over to Sandy. "Good game." She turned around to head to the locker room but was blocked by some jock. "Excuse me, I need to get through" He blushed, nodded, and got out of her way. Well, that was easy enough.
(Oreo's in practically everything so that gives her an advantage in PE. Also I'm bringing in the drama!)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Sandy was out- Oreo had caught the ball he threw at her. Still, it was fun sitting on the bench watching her floor the entire boys' team. He noticed some of the other boys pointing at Oreo and whispering to each other. The words "Hot" and "Date" seemed to keep coming up. Sandy didn't understand, so he kept it to himself.

When the game was over, Sandy grinned happily at her as she said good game. When the jock tried to block her, Sandy just waited. Either he'd peacefully move aside or get pile drives into the floor. Smartly, he chose the former. He looked at Sandy and Oreo a moment, then beckoned to the boy. Sandy listened to him.

"Listen, see when a girl's face goes all red like hers does around you? It means they hate you. Oreo absolutely hates you, but she likes me."
"But wouldn't that mean your girlfriend hates you?"

Before captain football could respond, the bell for lunch went. Sandy dashed into the changing rooms, went back to his original clothes and waited outside the fun for Oreo to walk with him to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Oreo got out of the locker room and found Sandy. As usual she started walking with him to lunch. "Hey Sandy, when I started heading to the locker room I turned around to see you were talking to Jock Strap (She doesn't really like the football team). What were you talking 'bout?" 
(Sorry it's reeaally short.)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Sandy shrugged.

"He was saying that if a girl's face goes all red then they hate you. Something about you liking him but not me. He didn't seem nice."

They were standing in the queue for food. Sandy looked at the options, picking out the chocolateiest thing he could find. He then sat down at a table with Orey.

(Ish perfectly fine~)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

"You know when a person blushes it means they're embarrassed or they like someone, right?" She grabbed a salad and followed Sandy. She sat in between a girl on her cheerleader team and Sandy. "Oh, Sandy you don't know what boyfriend and girlfriend are right?" Before he could answer she already had someone to tell him "Here, she can tell you." She nudged the girl next to her and the girl responded with a nod and Google definitions of boyfriend and girlfriend "Boyfriend: a male friend with whom a person is romantically or sexually involved; sweetheart or lover, Girlfriend: a female friend with whom a man or boy is romantically or sexually involved; sweetheart. Technically it's the same." "Thanks Lightning." She ate her salad and started eating some chocolate pudding.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:44 am

Sandy still didn't really understand. He looked at Oreo and said:

"But I don't think we're romanta...remonty...romantically, yeah, that's it, involved. Your face goes all red pretty often. What does romantically and sexually and all that mean?"

He wasn't even concious that he too was blushing a little. 

Sandy finished his lunch and went out of the cafeteria with Oreo. He really didn't get what a boyfriend was still. What did rosamantically mean? He wasn't sure in the slightest.

(Sowwy. Still pretty short.)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Oreo giggled at Sandy's confusion. "Romance and Sex is stuff you parents do or did. Sex is how they had you. I'm not sure if they still have a romance or not but it's all the kissy/huggy stuff they do." After finishing lunch, her and Sandy threw away their trash. She couldn't help but to keep giggling now and then. Sandy was what, 17 now? He still didn't understand. She went to her locker to be stopped by the captain of the football team. She sighed. "What do you want Sky, I'm busy." He looked at her, blushing and such. "Would you like to come to my Halloween party?" Oreo rubbed her eyes in distress. "If I do, am I allowed to bring a friend and will you leave me alone?" He smiled, delighted with her answer. "Sure! See you there." As he walked away Oreo mumbled "Don't count on it jock strap"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Sandy listened to Oreo's explanation, still not understanding. He didn't want to press further though- he felt his face going all hot when they talked about it. He couldn't for the life of him explain how- he just felt like that. He caught his reflection in the mirror, and realised he was doing that blushing thing that football player was on about earlier. But he didn't hate Oreo, but he wasn't romantishimathematically involved with her. Weird. 

Or was he? He didn't know. He didn't even understand what all that stuff was, so he couldn't really be expected to know if they were. For some reason whenever he thought about it he smelled peaches. Orey's hair kinda smelled like peaches now that he thought about it.

Sandy was broken out of his little trance when he noticed Jock Strap talking to Oreo. He seemed a little nervous around her for some weird reason. Sandy just didn't get it. He turned to Orey, asking:

"What did he want now? He seems to be following you."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 pm

"Oh, he was just wondering if I wanted to go to his Halloween party. That reminds me, you want to go to it?"
Oreo hardly noticed how the two were acting around her. Not thinking it was a big deal she went on with her normal business. She got her books out of her locker. Let's see, History then band. The I go home and hang with Sandy!  Oreo smiled at Sandy, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Sandy blew a little air out nonchalantly.

"Well....I don't really like him and most of his football team friends would be there. But there will be food and chocolate and costumes.....I dunno, you pick."

He noticed Jock was giving him dirty looks again. Sandy just didn't get it- this footballer really seemed to hate him. He decided to Ask Oreo about it- she'd know. She was actually smart.

"What's up with him anyway? He's always looking at me really angrily whenever I'm talking to you. See, he's doing it now!"

Sandy huffed, annoyed that such a nasty guy could be like that. He took his stuff out of his locker. Alright, geography then athletics club. Then he'd go back and hang with Oreo or something. Or just stuff his face with chocolate. Either/or really.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:35 pm

"I'd really like it if you went, 'cuz I don't want to go alone"
Sandy then asked Oreo why Sky Bolt was giving him dirty looks. She looked at where he was pointing. She then covered her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing, but it didn't work. She busted out laughing. Even fell over! Jock Strap's dirty look was hilarious. Sky Bolt started blushing and looked away.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 pm

(Sowwy about late post. Holidays and nabs and blech)

Sandy laughed along with Orey- now that he noticed it properly, the look was pretty funny. Strap made a rather obscene gesture at the young stallion then sauntered off. Even Sandy got the insult but didn't bother to react. Wasn't worth it. He turned back to his friend, thinking about the party.

"Well....okay. When's the party?" He asked.

Sandy didn't really want to go all that much. Bolty boy wasn't exactly friendly and seemed to have something going on with Oreo. Weird. Sandy kept with it though for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he wanted to help his friend. That was the obvious one, and arguably the strongest.

However, he also wanted to spend time with Oreo. He didn't know what it was he felt, but he felt something. It was pretty scary and he lacked the capacity to understand it yet but he knew if he stuck with it, things might turn out better.

He took his stuff out of his locker, waved and said "bye!" To Oreo then set off for geography.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 am

"Tonight, it's a costume party." She looked the little card Sky gave her, again. "Says here that he also has an indoor AND outdoor pool where you can change the heat of the water. Plus we can use it... Wait what? Goodness, this kid is rich!" She giggled and looked at Sandy "We better get to our classes, see ya!" She set off for band. It was strange how Sky played the same instrument and sat next to her. She never noticed how many classes she did have with him that he was near her... Maybe they could... be friends? Or something.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Sandy just rolled his eyes. All that fancy stuff never really got to him, even if the pool did sound fun. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but he was really starting to dislike this Sky- he seemed....argh, Sandy couldn't place it really. Still, he kept going off to Geography.

In class, Sandy couldn't focus much. Normally he was okay at geography considering all the hiking and exploring and such he did, but he just wasn't working at that moment. He pushed through it however, not raising much suspicion. When the bell went to leave for home, Sandy was called to the front by the teacher. He looked to the lady, who said:

"Are you okay Sandy? You seemed a little off today."
"How so?"
"You were barely writing anything and you never even tried to answer a question from the board, though you always do."
"It's nothing Miss. Just a little off today."
"Okay...just make sure that you're healthy and all, okay? I try to look after my students and you're no exception."
"Thanks Miss, but I'll be fine."

He walked off to his athletics club, still with his head all muddled. He wished he was smarter- Orey would figure out in a few seconds what it was. Still, he felt like he shouldn't tell her. It was like there was another Sandy in his head who kept telling him to just act as normal but maybe keep the hugging down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Oreo headed to cheer leading, it sucked not being able to hang out with her friend but cheer leading is fun!  She went to the gym and a usual all of the cheer leaders boyfriends were there. She smiled at the other cheer leaders. She did the usual then when they were done she went to go find Sandy. They  normally went to her house after school.
(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:35 pm

When Sandy arrived at athletics, the first thing he noticed was that the place was empty. He scratched his head curiously, then heard footsteps. It was Sky walking over to him. Sandy didn't give him any frowns but he wasn't exactly soaring about in happiness either. Sky had a pretty haughty face on, like he was about to gloat.

"Hey, where's the rest of the club?" sneered Sky.
"Dunno. Why do you care anyway? You don't go to athletics."
"Well apparently there's a party on tonight, and since I'm so cool I guess they want me in."
"And?"
"Well, you aren't invited. You're too much of a dweeb."
"I do sports, have a good few friends and go to a party every now and then."
"Still aren't getting into my party. You're keeping my girlfriend from me."
"What does Wind have to do with anything?"
"No you idiot! Oreo!"
"I didn't know she was your girlfriend. I thought wind was."
"Well, I think I'm gonna dump Wind."
"Why?"
"I like Oreo better. Wind's boring."
"Hey, Wind isn't just a little puppy you can get rid of when you feel like it, and neither is Orey"
"Ha. Gay."

Sandy just rolled his eyes.

"Look, bottom line? Don't follow Oreo to the party. She doesn't like you and neither do I."
"She already invited me."

Sky's look of defeat was priceless. Sandy walked away without a word. He waited by the school gate for Orey.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Oreo walked to the Athletics club to find Sandy, but he only one there was Sky. "What did you do?" He looked at her blushing again. "Um, nothing, I was going to invite people to the party but no one was here." She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, since you said I could take a friend, I'm taking my friend Sandy, if you aren't okay with it, I'm not going to your party. Okay bye!" Oreo left to go find Sandy without Sky being able to say a word. A gum wrapper with her number on it, that was meant for the new cheer leader that was joining the next day fell out of her purse pocket. She didn't mean for it to. Sky picked it up and looked at it with a smile. Oreo finally saw Sandy and ran to him. She picked him up and hugged him tightly, they normally hugged when they saw each other. She laughed and set him down. "Ready to go buddy ol' pal?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Sandy hugged Oreo back, ignoring the little Sandy in his head telling him to cut it out. He smiled back at her. When she hugged him there, he felt different. Like the warmth coming off her was going into him too.

"Eeyup. Lets get going."

They started to walk to Oreo's house. Sandy was still really confused by all this- he didn't know what the hell he was feeling and he really felt afraid to ask his best friend about it. He just didn't get it, he really didn't.

The weather was pretty nice that day- the skies were clear and the sunlight was casting a really lovely light on everything. Certainly wasn't reflecting Sandy's mood, but he did his best to hide it. Oreo seemed pretty oblivious to it anyway but it wasn't worth the risk.

They got to Oreo's house while idly chattering. Sandy went through the door, happy to see the nice old house again.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm

(WEEKS LATER, CLOSE TO THE FALL FORMAL (like, maybe two days away or something?))

Oreo giggled with her cheerleader friends about fun memories they've had together so far."Remember when we did our cheer routines in the rain? We slipped around everywhere!" They all went into fits of giggles. Sandy was with some of his other friends doing something, she couldn't remember. She smiled, "Okay, it's time to talk about something important, the Fall Formal. Who's going with me to get fitted for dresses?" Sadly, none of them could. She smiled though, Sandy could go with her! As soon as everyone left to go where ever they were going she picked up the phone to call her best friend.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Sandy was in the clothes shop, looking for something to wear at the formal. He knew he had to look his best for Ore- no, everypony. Argh, he couldn't get her out of his head! He had always thought about his best friend a lot but he never really noticed. Now Sandy was older he was starting to realise how often he thought of that girl. It scared him- he just didn't understand it.

Sandy was roused from his thoughts when his phone rang. He picked up and put it to his ear.

"'Lo? Oh, hi Orey. Yeah, I guess I could come. I was already picking out my suit anyway so maybe we could go together for our clothes! Okay, see ya then."

He hung up then went to the meeting spot beside a little monument in the town square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandy and Orey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy and Orey   Sandy and Orey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy and Orey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next