My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I apologize....

Go down 
+2
Blind Side
Lightning Wing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 pm

For my inactivity recently. This weekend [from Thursday forward] I did not make an appearance at all. My grandfather visited this weekend, my last-living grandparent, and I am not allowed to play or go on the computer during that time.

These weekends through November will be the same. My brother is in Marching Band at the high school, and as such I will be there every Saturday. I will try to get on and post when I can, but I do apologize for any posts that I might halt.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:31 pm

No worries Lightning. Life comes before the forum. always has, always will :)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Don't worry, Light. We all have our own lives that we need to take care of, and this forum shouldn't stop you from doing so. Get on here when you can, but keep in mind that IRL stuph comes first!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 am

Aww, have fun Lightning!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Ugh, I'm sorry my little ponies! Life is still bucking me in the rear.

I have a Philosophy midterm tonight, my English and Sociology midterms next week, and a project due as well. I /am/ working on your art, and I try to get on and post when I can, normally Mondays and Wednesday. Hopefully things will calm down again soon...
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:03 pm

It's fine lightning. It ain't the end of the world if we don't get these pictures.

*Quietly shoves Sandy away, who appears to be holding a broadsword*
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Alright, this'll be my last post in this message board. I mean, I don't want to keep it going forever.

But I also don't want to lose any of my friends here, that think I may be ignoring the forum. I'm not, I can now just very rarely get on.

6-850pm on Wednesdays are about the only days I can promise I'll be on... I don't even know if many of my friends that I'm currently RPing with can be on then. I seems that whenever I do pop in, it's never at a time where I can apologize to those people in the chatbox.

But I do love RPing, with all of you, and I hope that we'll continue our Rps that seem to have gone dead! I really love my RPs, and my OCs. I'm constantly doodling them all the time! I even have another OC, Arcane Brilliance, that I want to create soon! But I won't create him, until I'm confident that I have RPed Ruby Shine and Lightning enough.

Which right now, I feel I haven't. Which is why I'm posting to you, my RP friends. Just because I can't be on all the time, doesn't mean I want my place on the forum (and in your hearts) to die! Quite the opposite! It means that when I am on, I am sitting down for pre-assumed hours to respond to lots of things!

And that was another suggestion I was going to make, considering OCs, to the admins. If any of them read this message, that is. There's no cap-limit on how many posts you must make before creating another OC. Have you ever thought about making a limit? Say, 100 posts with each OC before the next one can be started? I don't mean to, like, but any of my RP friends in a sour mood towards me because of that comment. It's just that, I used to run an RP site myself. I was the creator. But we had to close it down because the few people that were on it would only talk to each other, each having many characters to do so with. Even though I, and my Moderator tried hosting site events to boost people's interest, it kept coming down to everyone forming cliques, or not even showing up.

Not saying that that would EVER happen to this site. I mean, everyone's so friendly here, and everypony talks to everypony. But it was when we started letting that 100 post limit slide that it started, because people simply had too many characters, for everyone to be able to talk to everyone else. I myself had... Nine? Ten? I had to kill a few off to feel comfortable again.

Goodness, I feel like I'm being very disrespectful here. And I'm not even on that much! But, it's just a suggestion. I mean, our RP sites are very different. It kind of works here. I just know I, personally, won't be creating Arcane until I know I'm comfortable with Ruby and Lightning's interactions.

And I've forgotten the original reason I posted. Sorry friends. Please don't think I'm a snot, or a snob... And I really do want our RPs to continue. I miss you guys...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh, well that rule would have postponed the creation of Amina Abbasi and Rosella Petals by a month or so :P

I think, for some people, fifty for each character is huge. Maybe topics in which the pony is used would be better, and each topic has to have at least one full page (that's fifteen posts, for those of you who don't know).
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh, yes, that could work. Again, it was just a suggestion, but one that I felt I should share. Just out of... previous experience.

Though I have decided to create Arcane Brilliance a little ahead of schedule, because I have a friend who does NOT really do the pony scene that will join if I create him. Teehee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I apologize.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize....   I apologize.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I apologize....
Page 1 of 1