My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Breeze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 am

Spring Breeze

Spring Breeze Spring10

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Teal and light blue, spiky with longer bangs about shoulder length

Tail: Light blue, short and curly at the end

Eyes: Dark Green

Body: Light green with darker green legs and around nose

Cutie Mark:

Spring Breeze A10

Age (Baby,adult): Filly

Personality: A very cheerful and fun loving little filly. She's very adventurous and tends to let that get the better of her. She never backs down from a challenge and is always ready to try something new. Along with her outgoing and cheerful outlook she's also willing to stop what she's doing to help a pony in need, regardless of the cost. She just can't stand a pony who's upset. She loves her adopted parents very much, but she also wants to uncover the mystery of her past, which has sparked a love of solving and uncovering all of life's mysteries.

Likes: The simpler things in life, Cool spring days and warm rains, the comfort of a fluffy cloud, Being with her friends and meeting new ones, and exciting adventures.

Dislikes: Ponies that are sad or in trouble, staying in one place too long, and not being able to solve a mystery.

History: When she was a baby, Spring Breeze was found by two Earth ponies that were on a stroll through the woods. They took her in and raised her as their own; naming her Spring Breeze because it was the warm spring wind that had led them out on the walk in the first place.

Her parents raised her as best they could, but it was hard for Earth ponies to raise an adventurous young Pegasus like Spring Breeze. They couldn't keep up with her and they sure couldn't teach her stuff like flying and controlling the weather. It was really edgy for them until she got her cutie mark. She was running around her house chasing the leaves blowing around, when a strong wind picked up and blew all of her leaves into the sky. She was unable go after them because her parents hadn't taught her to fly and she never really saw the need before, but now she did. She sadly watched as they were swept away. She silently yelled at herself, she wasn't going to back down from a challenge. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she spread her wings and took off. At first she was afraid to open her eyes and afraid she had failed until she heard her parents cheering her on. She slowly opened her eyes to see she was flying. It was then that she realized that she could overcome any obstacle as long as she followed her heart and it was then that she got her cutie mark.

Example RP segment: # 2

Spring Breeze was lying on a cloud above her house trying to come up with a new adventure. She had done all she could around here, so where next? She was lost in this thought when suddenly something hit her and landed on her face. Startled she carefully looked it over. It was a letter with only the words, hide and seek, written on it. She looked around but nopony was there. She smiled. "Finally an adventure!! alright whoever you are, here I come."

She jumped off her cloud and flew in circles around the area but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. She decided to go in a little closer. Zooming in and out of the various trees, she felt a warm breeze blowing in the opposite direction. Back tracking she saw something she missed, on the base of a tree was another sheet of paper saying, "Cute and smart I like that." Spring Breeze blushed as she read this.

Now she really had to know who this mysterious pony was, looking around she noticed a path that lead to a small stream. It was worth a shot. She slowed her pace as she neared the clearing leading to the stream. As she peeked around a tree she noticed an orange colt with a black mane scribbling furiously on some paper. She smiled to herself, she had solved her mystery and was about to make a new friend.

She slowly backed away to give him enough time to hide, and then rushed into the clearing. She silently noticed the colt's orange coat hidden among the bushes but ignored it, searching for the paper. She found it left in the same spot he had written it. Oh I hope he had time to finish it she thought. Turning it over she read the words he had hastily scribbled, Your cute, fun, and good at hide and seek. wanna hang out some time?,.

The leaves behind her shook and she turned around to see the orange colt standing there staring at his hooves looking really troubled. She smiled warmly and slowly walked to his side, Placing her wing around him. "I would love to be your friend" she replied. He looked up at her with sheer happiness. Looking at his hooves again he asked shyly, "Another round of hide and seek?"

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Tacha on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer fixes)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 am

Oh my gosh, isn't she ADORABLE! I love love LOVE the colour scheme. The hair especially! She is so cute.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:00 am

You'll need to expand on the personality and dislikes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 am

I added some more is that good or should I find more?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 am

Just want to helpfully add that her picture is adorable ^_^
Proceed as normal...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:15 am

The dislikes are fine now but add a little more onto onto the personality. Make it at least a paragraph, you also didn't say how she got her cutiemark.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 am

okie :) i hope i got it this time.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:51 am

Quote :
She also has a very strong connection to the wind and can understand it as easily as if another pony were speaking to her.
This would involve magic since the wind can't talk so it will not be allowed.
Quote :
still too young to fly and her parents too unsure on how to teach her, when she heard a voice. she looked around but other than her parents she didnt see anypony. She shrugged it off until she heard it again. It was telling her to fly. She was unsure of what to do or who was telling her these things but she liked a challenged, so she spread her wings and took off. It felt amazing to fly and the wind flowing around her felt so warm and comforting. It was then that she knew it had been the wind speaking to her and then that she got her cutie mark.
No talking wind.

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:53 am

well its kind of like fluttershy understanding the animals when they dont talk and pegasus do have a sort of weather magic
so its not too far out there but i can change it if i really need to
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:55 am

I've spoken with an admin on that and they said it should be changed. :/ Sorry
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:09 am

aight take 12 lol

Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 am

Much better! APPROVED

Also, I noticed some spelling errors so can you fix those please.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am

lol yea im on my iphone and touch screen an me arent the best of friends yet ill fix those on my lab top after school
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:25 am

feel free to join the chatbox at the bottom of the main page! I'd love to get to know you Tacha! /)^.^(\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Breeze   Spring Breeze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Breeze
Page 1 of 1