My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feudal Foals: RP Thead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Feudal Foals: RP Thead Empty
PostSubject: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Soft music is played by a pony. Dinner is being Served in the house of Light. A party perhaps? Or possibly a regular evening.

Posting order:
Masquerade
Calla Lilly
Candle Glow
Lightning Wing
Maxulus

Characters:
Lord Lantern Light-adult
Lady Masquerade-adult
Miss Ruby Shine-young adult
Miss Curtain Glow-filly
Erika Darknight- Handmare to the lady
Miss Stormy Ruin- Scholar adult
Miss Calla Lilly-Scholar adult
Maxulus-Guard
Pillow Dew- Guard apprentice- filly
Lightning wing- Barmare
Cloud dancer- craftsmare
Clix-craftstallion
Gaffey-Outlaw
Iridescent- Outlaw
Ivy League- Outlaw

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Masquerade

Masquerade sat at the head of the table, her silky blue locks spilling down her shoulders. A few strands were locked in a braid, but otherwise it flowed free. She was talking to the ponies sitting next to her, casting glances at her husband who sat at the opposite end. Lady Masquerade was the best at parties, her acting never faltering.

She spoke with grace, her words flowing together with ease. She wore golden earrings that drooped to her shoulders and clinked together when she turned her head. Masq wore a grand smile, along with a gorgeous dark purple floor-length dress with silver highlights. It accented her body perfectly.

Stormy Ruin

The Scholar sat near the middle of the table, talking politely with the ponies next to her. Her words were articulated perfectly, and her eye shadow perfectly accented her eyes. She wore a dark grey dress with golden designs, and three earrings in each ear.

Her words floated to the ears of the ponies opposite her, and they all listened with earnest to the Scholar's genius voice. She talked about the history of the kingdom, pointing out facts and speaking of the artifacts she had found.

Iris

Iris stood atop the building's roof, listening intently to the conversations below. She wore a pitch black cloak that covered her face, and her green eyes narrowed. She wore no jewelry, as such attire was unreasonable.

"Ivy, you there?" she whispered to her partner Outlaw.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Erika Darknight

As her mistress spoke to her friends, laughing and commanding the attention of every stallion and jealous mare at the table, Erika silently stood to the back of the room, watching intently for any sign of foul play. Concealed in her long, white detachable sleeves were sharpened daggers, strapped to her forelegs. On the wall, her bow and arrows could be mistaken for a tasteful decoration, but she was always ready and waiting. Her blood-red eyes hid her desire for action, instead taking on the submissive look of a simple, pretty serving girl.

Calla Lily

The lovely scholar sat next to Stormy Ruin, her green dress simple enough to show that she did not hod the status of a noble but intricate enough to declare that she was no commoner, either. She was silently taking notes with her quill under the table, hiding the fact that she was recording everything the Lord and Lady said in case they ever needed to consult her for advice. She disguised the glow of her horn by eating her soup at the same time.

The unicorn hoped to Faust that her friend Iris was not getting into any trouble tonight. She'd hate for the Handmare Erika to get ahold of the bold outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Pillow Dew

Pillow leaned against the wall, her stick nested against her side, her head lolling. She was glad nopony could see her, standing just outside the door to the banquet hall, sound asleep. She often slept on the job, and this was about her fourth position she had taken on. As an apprentice however, she had no idea how she'd ended up here. Supposedly she was here due to the charity of Lord Lantern, or possibly that of Lady Masquerade. She knew almost nothing of either of them. Yet still, she was happy, she got to sleep.

Ivy League

Ivy crept silently along the battlement to Iris, her signature brown cloak billowing slightly in the wind. Few knew about her past, or why she did this, why she was an outlaw, even Iris failed to know, yet Ivy's reason for coming was much different than just raiding the manor of this family.

Lantern Light

Lantern watched lovingly as his wife listened to, and entertained their guests. He raised his wine and sipped the goblet at a remark spoken by one of the scholars. Casually, yet worriedly he glanced to the door, neither of his daughters had yet descended. He hadn't seen them all evening. Normally Ruby at the least, would have been punctual, her perfections never ceased. Yet Curtain, his sweet baby Curtain, was as useful as a ball of mud. Could she have gotten her sister in a tangle, or, Daylight forbid, they have gotten into their usual quarrels, when guests were at the table.

((Skipping curtain for now))
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 am

Ruby Shine

The doors opposite the table announced Ruby's entrance, and she walked in, perfectly manicured as usual. She swept her bouncing orange curls behind her head as the servants and low-ranking ponies nearest her bowed. Several of the male ponies nearest her current end of the table had their eyes on the train of her scarlet dress, and she just smiled a charming look their way. Ruby swept her way elegantly up to the center of the table, and sat on her mother's side. Curtain always sat on her father's. She smiled, brushing her hair behind her ear and glancing at the food.

Then she turned to her mother and father. "Mother. Father. I do apologize for my lateness. I know that you wanted me here so much earlier. Curtain held me up." Ruby frowned, letting loose a soft sigh as she shook her gentle head and began buttering a roll. "She should be down in but a moment, if she listened to me at all."

Lightning Wing

Lightning had watched Ruby Shine come in, bowing, as was custom, and then went back to serving the ends of the tables. She was used, some times, for events like this. The very fancy dinners, as everypony needed a bit of a kick. She smiled as she served, but knew not to get too close to the middle of the table. Her drinks weren't good enough for the nobles anyway, and nor was she acceptable among them.

She brushed her simple tan dress, the only dress she owned. Definitely not acceptable.

((If you wish to see either Lightning Wing or Ruby Shine's attire, they have been edited into my profiles below.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Maxulus

Maxulus shook his head and sighed at the sight of Pillow Dew sleeping "ya can't count on anypony now a-days.....hmm so what to day boiling hot water or ice cold water? ill go easy on her...." he than picked up a bucket of ice cold water and poured it over Pillow Dew "Wake up sleeping beauty!!" He yelled into her ear.

Gaffey

Gaffey randomly appeared next to Ivy and looked around eyes a-derp "So what we lookin at?" he said looking athis hoofs "my hoofs look like penguins!" he said patting the ground with his hoofs "So are we gunna steal stuff? blow stuff up? destroy things?" he said as he got excited from all the posibilties they could do!

Clix will be entering soon
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Lady Masquerade

Masquerade sat elegantly at the table, not a fearful thought in her mind. She knew her handmaid was stronger than any of the other ponies, and could easily defeat anyone, despite being a mare. The lady glanced lovingly at her husband, then towards her newly-arrived daughter.

"It's perfectly all right Ruby." Masquerade said to the mare. She was being polite, normally, she would be beating down hard on her daughter, but they were with company, she had to keep up appearances. "I'll make sure to have a word with Curtain next I see her." and with that, the Lady went back to conversing with the ponies.

She turned to a scholar sitting near her. She was wearing a graceful green dress, one that Masquerade admired more than a lady should. "My dear Calla Lily," she started with a winning smile, "What did you say you studied?"

Scholar Stormy Ruin

The scholar stopped talking when she heard the Lady speaking with the pony next to her, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Stormy politely refrained from pointing out the notes Calla was taking. She could easily tell she was trying to hide it by eating her soup, but it was only because Stormy was skilled in observation. None of the other ponies, as far as she could tell, knew.

Iridescent the Outlaw

Iris frowned angrily, smacking Gaffey over the head. "Gaffey!" she hissed, "Be quiet." she ordered, "the is a silent mission. No explosions, at least not yet anyways." She gave him a steely glare, putting her hoof up to her mouth in the universal sign for shhh

"Ivy, are you ready?" she asked, "Gaffey, if you must, you may come along. Just don't get in the way and don't screw it up."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Calla Lily

Calla paused in her script, smiling at the Lady and silently dropping the parchment into her lap. 

"Ah, My Lady, 'tis magic that I study," she said, feeling a tad bit embarrassed as she was singled out. "Spells, elements, objects, creatures, and the like. My observations and hypotheses are put in the library, if you were ever interested in taking a look. Even a lovely pegasus like yourself uses magic, even if it doesn't seem so."

She sighed, caught up in a dreamy trance.

"After all, magic is a strange and beautiful thing. It makes the sun rise and the stars shine. It brings the seasons and helps out in our daily lives. The more we know, the better off the ponies of Equestria can be."

Erika Darknight

The other unicorn's ears pricked as muffled words of frustration blended in with the background noise. Her eyes darted around for a moment but, seeing nothing, she resumed her steady gaze on the table.

Then came the gentle thumping of hooves on a surface. It was definitely coming from the ceiling. Slowly, she looked up to see three ponies peering through a skylight. Her face broke into a grin as she quietly walked forward. She laid a hoof on the Lady's shoulder.

"M'lady, it seems that you have unwelcome guests," she said, her eyes flickering back to the ceiling. "What  would you like me to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Ivy League
Ivy tilted her head up slightly, her horn faintly glowing as she tied a rope to the battlement and slipped a dagger between her teeth. Not once had she been breffed on this so called job, yet she knew she was not going to agree with whatever they were doing. She'd been asked to come, she herself hadn't asked, and not yet had she uttered a word to either of these strange ponies. A Pegasus, Earthpony, and unicorn? she inwardly contemplated. She knew only that their names were Isis and Gaffey, Gaffey being the slightly insane, noisy, fool of a stallion. Why they had asked her, she hadn't the slightest idea. Possibly, it was her reputation. Most outlaws knew of her way with daggers.

Pillow Dew
Pillow snapped awake, standing at attention her wings flaring slightly as she looked with sudden alarm at her master. "Sorry Sir, it won't happen again sir!" Pillow winced as she could only foreshadow the beating she would later receive.

Lantern Light
Lantern smiled at Ruby as she sat down at the table, yet quickly replaced his eyes upon the door. Noticing the handmaiden of his wife's sudden movements, His eyes fixated with worry. He too, had heard the noises. His thoughts immediately went not to the money, or objects, or even the manor itself, which all lay in his possession, but to his wife, his daughter Ruby, and his favored daughter Curtain.... It was not that he liked his other family members less than the sweet filly, yet she was one whom he found, easy to love, childish, imaginative, and also, entertaining. At the words said by the handmaiden, Lord Lantern Light quickly stiffened. He may have at one time been the very head of the family, yet his wife, in her pride and regality very much so had taken that crown as her own. He rarely did anything that he knew would trigger her disapproving glare. Yet, on occasions such as thus, his chair collided with the ground as he stood, and wiping his mouth he quickly nodded to his guests, speaking in his relaxed and slightly worried voice as he magically placed his rapier at his side. "I'll go see what is Keeping Curtain. Erika, if you would please attend to your duties,
my ladies and fellow gentlecolts, I apologize for leaving the table so early in the night." On the word duties he gestured up to the ceiling with a tip of his head. Making eye contact with Masquerade as if to confirm his words.

Again Skipping Curtain.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Ruby Shine

Ruby frowned as her father stood, and at the handmaiden's words. She was in no way a fighter, of any sort of the word. Curtain would be better at such things, and just because she wouldn't be worried about ruining her hair...

She stared up at the ponies leaning through the skylight. A Unicorn, a Pegasus, and an Earth Pony. An interesting trio, to say the least. She stood, bowing her head. "If you'll excuse me..." She glanced at her mother for guidance as she set her fork down, keeping the knife in her mouth.

Lightning Wing

Lightning smirked up at the ponies looking through the skylight, grabbing a knife off the table. She was a barpony. It was in her job description to make sure her bar was well-defended. And part of that even employed a little sword/knife-play.

She fluttered a little off the ground, glancing at the Lady's handmaiden. She might not have been a Castle pony, or a guard of the Lady, but she was a loyalist. And there was a fair amount of money that she was paid for serving at these dinners. If something happened to the Lady, that would all be gone.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 pm

(OOC: AGH! I NEVER SAID THEY WERE LOOKING THROUGH A SKYLIGHT, THEY'RE NOT! They're just on the roof! No skylight! Agh!)
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Masquerade wrote:
(OOC: AGH! I NEVER SAID THEY WERE LOOKING THROUGH A SKYLIGHT, THEY'RE NOT! They're just on the roof! No skylight! Agh!)
(OOC: Besides, they wouldn't have skylights in that era. There's no way of protecting them from rain or snow. The only way in through the roof of a manor like that would be to cut the hole one's self.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 pm

(OOC: Exactly my point (sort of <.< >.>, thank you Candle!)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:05 pm

They had glass in that era, though. You know, to have stained glass, you first have to have glass.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:26 pm

((OOC: Would you like us to change our things? I just followed what everyone else was posting, although it confused me a little....))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:52 pm

(OOC: idk about Candle, but I'd like that, whatever )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Foals: RP Thead   Feudal Foals: RP Thead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal Foals: RP Thead
Page 1 of 1