My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anne Hoofamane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Anne Hoofamane Empty
PostSubject: Anne Hoofamane   Anne Hoofamane I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 am

Anne Hoofamane
Anne Hoofamane Ah10
Species:Earth Pony
Appearance:Beautiful, tall, slender, has sort of a pale golden complexion, verging on tan, mane and tail are normally straight, worn long, and a deep brown, similar to Curtain's own, save no streaks.
Personality: Bubbly and happy, as well as open and willing to give guidance to anypony whom needs it. Loving to, and often strict and challenging for her former apprentice, Curtain Glow.
History: Born and raised the foal of famous actors, Anne was named after the wife of Filliam Shakehooves, the playwright of many classics. For her entire life, Anne was raised to be, and became an Actress, preforming in numbers of moving-picture films and plays beginning at around 8 years of age. She quickly became a well known name in the theater. At the age of 20, she visited Ponyville and became enamored with a young unicorn filly whom lacked in discovering her talent. After speaking with her parents, it was agreed that they would allow Curt to see a play at her school. Upon agreement, she say a play, and became fascinated. This young filly, now fascinated with the theatrical arts reminded Anne of herself at an early age. Pressed into a family with an outline for her, and unable to discover her true self.  Anne took on the filly as an apprentice during her short stay in Ponyville, and taught her about the world of theater. Towards the end of that period, she was called back into Canterlot, and even up to Manehatten to preform a Bridleway production. Therefore, she lost contact with this little protege of hers, and focused primarily, and solidly upon her career.

Note: I don't really know if she counts too much, I plan on mentioning her and using her in several rps of Curtain, as well as allowing her to in one or two posts be the main focus of the specific post, such as times when she encourages Curtain, or, one event I  have planned when She visit's Curtain's roommate while Curtain is at school.
Back to top Go down

Anne Hoofamane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: NPC Creations-
Jump to: