My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switchblade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Name:Switchblade

Switchblade Captur10

Species:Unicorn
Mane:Bronze and black striped going vertically down the mane, slightly scruffy
Tail:Bronze and black (like the mane)
Eyes: Sky blue (underneath goggles)
Body:Average height with tan brown fur and wearing metal chestplate
Cutie Mark:A golden fan, signifying his love of inventing.
Age (Baby,adult):adult
Personality:Very excitable, although sometimes a bit confusing. He also owns a old pocket watch which he carries around with him. He seems a very good pony to make friends with, but he is also a very bad pony to have as an enemy, so stay on his good side.
Likes:Forging and inventing things for the residents, he also enjoys a good conversation on his days off.
Dislikes:Having no jobs because he dislikes being bored.
History:A very normal childhood without much trouble, he earned his cutie mark at an average age for a pony, he received his cutie mark when he was in his house with nothing to do so he decided to have a fiddle with the bits of metal around the house, at the end he had built a small but fully functioning pocket watch. In his teenage years he joined the military for a short time, he left once he found that he needed all his time to invent things. After that he moved into ponyville and that is basically his history.

Example RP segment:(no5) Switchblade looks him in the eye and says modestly "Well I was looking at you bullying this poor filly over here when I decided that it would be an absolutely amazing idea if I were to stop you of course." Switchblade walked up to the colt and used his magic to levitate him above the ground upside down, the colt looked worriedly into Switchblade's goggles and then Switchblade piped up "So, you not gonna go round like this again?" "N...N.No sir" the colt replied. "Good man, now off you go." Switchblade put him down and sent him off, seeming as all seemed well now, he decided to go home as well.

Acceptance

Last edited by Switchblade on Sun May 31, 2015 7:54 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Finally got a picture that should work)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Hey Switchblade, I'm your friendly neighborhood moderator, Rosey, and I help you on your way to approval :)

First of all, the history is pretty short. I'd like you to expand on his childhood, how exactly he got his cutie mark, his location, etc. It's better to overthink than underthink!

Also, his likes and dislikes are pretty short as well.

The last thing I have a problem with is his "stripes". The only species that is known to have stripes is a zebra, but if you can explain why he has these stripes and the answer isn't "just because", I'd be happy to ask the other moderators, about it :)

If you need an example of an approved application, and how long everything should be, try looking at my characters listed below :)

Welcome to the forum, Switchblade!

**EDIT: I forgot to mention his personality is on the short side too, sorry ><
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Ok advice heeded and changes made.
Switchblade
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 pm

If any mods see this, can you re-evaluate my OC as Rosey is off the site, plz?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Looks fine to me :)

Edit: Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switchblade
Page 1 of 1