My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part of the Daily Grind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Part of the Daily Grind Empty
PostSubject: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 pm

The dungeons were silent save for the sound of three ponies walking through its confining depths. These three ponies consisted of a shackled serial killer and two guard ponies.

One of these was a young mare named Erika Darknight, wearing flashy armor and a haughty smirk on her face. She had been the mare responsible for bringing in the killer, who limped along with multiple bandages on his legs.

She opened a cell and thrust the pony inside, unshackling his legs as she shut the metal grate and locked it with her magic.

"Fancy Captain sticking us together," she said to the mare next to her. "The two mares in the guard. I don't think we've officially met, but I didn't think it was prudent at the time to give you my name."

She looked the orange mare in the eyes, something she usually didn't do on account of the frightening shade of scarlet that was her irises.

"I'm Erika Darknight," she said, smiling again. "I hope we won't get off on the wrong hoof. Most stallions end up opting to avoid being paired with me."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Burning Heart looked at the mare next to her. She had been assigned to many places, but not many ponies. She often worked alone, which wasn't that fun at all. She never really had a partner. Well, she did. But some of them couldn't walk for the next few years for some... remarks.

She had heard of this mare, Ericka Darknight, before. She was very skilled in what she did. Better than Burning Heart, actually. Burn guessed her Captain thought she was supposed to "learn from her" or something stupid. Oh well, she can't argue. Can't risk losing the job.

"Burning Heart is my name, Eric. And good thing we caught this chump. I could have done his job with one hoof tied behind my back."

Burning immaturely stuck her tongue out at the criminal, mocking him. he'll probably escape, like some other convicts recently. Or cast a spell or two to try and run. Then they might have to use lethal force.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:07 pm

The prisoner glared at Burning, muttering obscenities under his breath. With her sensitive ears, Erika managed to hear what he was saying, and she didn't like it at all.

"Would you like me to remind you what happens when I get pushed to the breaking point?" she said loudly, not looking at the stallion. He shut up, sitting silently and staring at his hooves.

"Foal," he muttered.

Erika stiffened. She hated it when ponies called her a foal. Being the youngest guard wasn't easy, but the fact that everypony considered her to still be underage was absolutely infuriating. Twenty-one was five years younger than the graduating age of a normal guardspony newbie, and she'd been on the force for a little over five months.

"What did you call me?" she said slowly, turning her frightening gaze upon the prisoner. He cowered away from it, skittering back against the wall and curling up in a ball.

"Please don't hurt me again," he whispered.

"What? Like you hurt all those other ponies?" she snarled. "No, I won't hurt you again."

She turned away and stared at the ground.

"Yet," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Burning Heart leaned against the cell door, laughing a bit at the crook. He was pathetic. Killing honest and innocent ponies and pleading to not be hurt.

"What a world we live in, huh? Stallion runs around, killing and stealing. We catch him, and he thinks he's tough. A minute later, he's asking for mercy." Burning spit at the killer, mocking him even more.

"When can we beat him senseless? I think a few broken bones will teach him a lesson or two. Or do we let him rot in here?" She said, cracking her hooves

Burning had dealt with some sick, twisted, and evil ponies in the past. Killers, drug dealers, thieves, abusers, pedophiles, she can name 'em all. The one thing that never changed between them was their bones crunching was just as satisfying as the other.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Erika slowly looked towards her companion, a smile spreading across her face.

"You know what? I think I like you," she said slowly. "Bone crushing. Very tasteful, and usually not so messy. However, I prefer to see blood. It's just the beauty of seeing what kind of cuts will make a pony beg for mercy."

She glared at the prisoner.

"I think we'll check on him later. If we're dissatisfied, I think I night just take you up on that offer."

She checked the list on her scroll. Catch a serial killer: Check. Subdue him: Check. Scare the living daylights out of him: Check.

"Anything in particular you'd like to do?" Erika asked lightly. "That took about five hours less than expected."

She shook her head. "Idiots. The superiors still underestimate me. We could go check on other prisoners, or we could go.. hunting."

Hunting was what Erika referred to criminal apprehension, because that was what it was to the unicorn. The exhilaration of being in danger and catching the pony was like a lioness to her prey. But, then again, terrorizing prisoners was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:13 am

Burning Heart trotted away from the prisoner's cell. He could have done so much more with his life. Now here he was, in a dungeon, at the mercy of two large mares. She wished her boss wasn't such a hard flank. She would have much more fun.

"Let's go look at what other scum we have locked up down here. I always enjoyed a trip to the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Ooh, this is getting violent :)   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 am

Erika nodded, trotting down the way to scope out the next unfortunate prisoner. She stopped at the third cell to the right, where a rather small, emaciated earth pony was sleeping on the floor, completely ignoring the hard, thin cot. Erika rattled the bars, and the young stallion jolted to life.

"What do you want, jailers of mine?" he asked coldly. "Come to torture me again?"

"This one's a serial rapist and pedophile," Erika murmured. "Nearly killed his last target, which led to a mighty fun chase down the golden streets of Canterlot."

She pointed to a bandage on his rear right leg.

"That's a broken bone, if I say so myself. I think I broke it in at least ten different places."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Burning Heart looked at the rapist they had locked up. It's amazing that Equestria had sick minded ponies like that lying around. Thank Faust that ponies like her and Erika were guards. Most would say Erika's approach was harsh and unnecessary. But looking at a killer and a rapist, that's just karma.

"Where do you find a stallion like that? Man, Equestria is really starting to hit a Dark Age or something. All these criminals running around freely. And the degrees of what they do. And good job messing up his leg."

Burning observed the prisoner again, with a look of sadism and demonic thoughts. "If only I could torture him a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:49 pm

(Eh, I can't get into this one. Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of the Daily Grind   Part of the Daily Grind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of the Daily Grind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Castle-
Jump to: