My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First ever beach visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcia

Darcia

First ever beach visit Empty
PostSubject: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:31 pm

It was bubblegums first ever visit to the beach, she was really excited & wasn't quite sure what to expect.
She packed all her things early so she could get there before it got really busy, she was greeted by sandy dunes & a brilliant blue ocean.
The filly walked into the sand and was startled a little as she sank in a little.
"Woah, I thought it would be more stable" she said to herself, she continued walking taking small steps and trying her hardest not to fall face first into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Star trotted onto the soft sand, looking up at the sky and enjoying the flood of light. The sun beat down on her, and she strolled towards the water. Carefully, she removed a blanket from her saddle bag, laying it out on the sand.

She sat down on the blanket, placing her hooves behind her head and resting her eyes. Ah, it's nice here. Haven't been to the beach in a while, it's even more beautiful at night with the moon reflecting off the water.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Sandy trotted down to the beach, in search of adventure. He vaguely registered a filly walking along the dunes, and a mare sunbathing. Sandy never understood that: why sunbathe? You aren't actually doing anything. Whatever.

He galloped along the dunes, not sinking in because he was so quick and light, considering an eight year old isn't exactly heavy. He got to the water and swam down, eyes shut. He once tried to swim down there with his eyes open, like in the daring do movies. However, salt water doesn't really go with eyes. Or mouths, considering it tasted terrible. He felt around a little and found what felt like a small rock. He picked it up and carried back to the shore.

He opened his eyes and realised it was a crab. Sandy didn't want to hurt the little crab, so he took it to a nearby rock pool and put it in. He smiled at it, leaning over the pool and trying to think of a name.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 pm

After trying to walk in the sand for awhile longer bubblegum finally made it to the sunbathing spot, she fell into the sand face first as she tripped over a conch shell. Ow! She said struggling to get to her feet what was that? She picked up the cream coloured shell and inspected it for a couple minutes.
"Ok I have no idea what this thing is","maybe I should show somepony"she thought to herself.

But there's only 2 other ponies here right now, I'm not sure what one to speak to.
I think maybe I should go talk to the little colt at the rock pools maybe he knows I don't want to wake up the pony who is sunbathing.
"No no no I'm sure ill figure it out eventually" she reassured herself poking the shell, licking it & throwing it up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Star's eyes opened when she heard a filly's voice.

"That's a nice seashell you've found" Star said softly to the batfilly, a kind smile on her face. "May I see it?"

(sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Sandy watched the crab scuttling around the rock pool. It started to dig into the ground for some reason. It kept putting sand over itself and hiding in the hole made. Sandy himself just laughed; it was cute, really. He trotted away from the rock pool, losing interest. He noticed the Filly and Mare talking. The filly had this really nice seashell, intriguing Sandy. 

He trotted up to them, looking at the shell.

"Ooh, that's cool! Where'd you get that?" Sandy asked exitedly.

(I know it's short I'm Tired and half asleep)
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:49 am

Bubblegum sat down with the shell in her hands, looking down at it she said to the two ponies staring at her, "I Dunno it was just here in the sand when i fell"

"Do any of you ponies know what it actually is?"
I Know its a shell obviously but, i dont know what kind of shell it is, either way its pretty neat do any of you want to see it?"
Bubblegum handed the shell over to Star first before lying down in the sand exhausted from the heat.
She couldn't help but think of ice cream, it was the perfect weather and there was an ice cream parlour that she could remember passing on the way to the beach.

"Hey" she shouted "When your both finished with that, wanna go get some ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Star took the shell, studying it carefully.

"Well this my dear filly, is a tinted cantharus. A rather interesting yet indigenous species. They're found pretty often." she said with a smile, hoofing the shell over to the foal who had appeared.

"Ice cream sounds pretty good. But first, what's your name? I'm Stargazer."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Sandy had no idea what Stargazer was saying. Something about them being easy to find. Aw, that was boring! Rare stuff was the best to find. Still, the Filly seemed okay with it so it didn't really matter anyway. 

"My name's Sandy Hooves! Nice to meetcha!"

At the mention of ice cream, a grin appeared on Sandy's face. He adored chocolate ice cream. As well as chocolate sprinkles, chocolate sauce, chocolate rolls, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate bars.....(ed: this list was originally much longer but we'd be here for another century if we read it at usual length.) Sandy jumped in happiness.

" I love Ice cream! Lets go get some!"
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Bubblegum looked at stargazer & smiled, "my names bubblegum.
I'm new in town"
Bubblegum stood up and tried to navigate her way to the top of the beach where the ice cream parlour.
"Grr! Stupid sand" she said before falling face first into the ground "ow!" " I hate this stuff"
The little filly looked around making sure that nopony else had seen her fall into the sand.
She breathed a sigh if relief that only sandy & stargazer head it.
"So what flavour of ice cream is everypony gonna get?" She shouted excitedly, her mouth half full with sans.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:28 pm

"It's nice to meet you Sandy, Bubblegum." Star said with a kind smile, walking up to the ice cream parlor.

"What would you like m'am?" asked the stallion at the counter.

"I'd like a scoop of strawberry ice cream please." she said sweetly, turning to face the two little foals. "what would you guys like?" she asked, "it's on me."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Sandy grinned happily.

"I'll have double chocolate with chocolate sauce and sprinkles and one of those chocolate thingies in the top!"

As you could probably tell, he adored chocolate. He bounced excitedly in anticipation, looking eagerly at Bubblegum. He wondered what she'd get- he liked to guess what a pony was like from what ice cream they ate.

Sandy patted the sand and his hoof hit something hollow. He bent down and blew the sand off it, finding a small wooden chest. He gave it to Bubblegum, who seemed smarter than him.

"Whaddaya think's in here? I hope it's treasure! I'm gonna be an adventurer when I grow up so I need to get lots of treasure!"

(Jesus Christ sowwy guys I totally forgot about this :,(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever beach visit   First ever beach visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ever beach visit
Page 1 of 1