My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party Time!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Party Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Party Time!!!   Party Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Well...

I finally hit 1000 posts! Woohoo!!!

I couldn't have done it without you guys, so thank you so much! I love you all, my virtual family, and I'm so glad to have you!

And...

It's six days past my semi-versary! That's right! On Febuary 27, 2013, I joined the site, and I've been here for six months, and, despite my own belief a little while ago, I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

*Shoots off party cannons*

Last edited by Rosella on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Party Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!!!   Party Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 pm

*gives a congrats cupcake* Yay!
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Party Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!!!   Party Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:33 pm

/me comes and makes the party 20x more awesome

Awesome to hear! You're not as old as me, but you're still old! Now if only I'd been able to post more in the Summer so that I'd still be better than you...

Note: For the record, you technically could have reached a thousand posts without us. You'd just have to post in a thread you made 998 times (As the making of the thread would count as one post and you would have to make a post before that to have a character to post with, unless you just wanted to post your stuffz in the Announcements or Off Topic sections of the forum, in which case you would only need to post in your thread 999 times).
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Callilian

Callilian

Party Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!!!   Party Time!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh, whatever. That would have taken waaaaaaaaay too much time and effort XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!!!   Party Time!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: