My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Always Here to Help

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 am

Percy Diamond hopped back onto the couch and sat next to his new friend. She was so nice. She would even help him find a name. But he really couldn't think of one.

He sat there for a few long minutes, trying to come up with a name for himself. Or, rather, this part of himself. Then he finally got one. A name that he heard a long time ago, and it sounded really pretty. He looked back at Clear, smiling almost as wide as he could.

"Asha is a pretty name! What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:27 am

"Asha sounds beautiful," Clear responded, pretending to think for a moment. "Asha is a wonderful name. I'll write it down here, okay?"

She wrote the name in flowing cursive and ripped off the page, taping it to the wall next to her sign.

"There. Now it's official," she declared. She returned to the couch and looked at Asha, deciding on what to ask her.

"Could you tell me who your parents are?" she asked. "This is an accomplishment that should be shared with the world."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Percy, or Asha Diamond, thought for a bit longer, trying to think of her parents. She could think of them pretty clearly. She hugged Clear Mind and told her about her parents.

"Mommy and Daddy were guards for Princess Luna! I don't see them much anymore, though. I don't know where they went. Their friends told me that they were staying with Luna. I hope they're having fun."

In this mind state, Asha's parents were also either dead or missing. It was similar for the rest of his personalities. Just said in different ways. She looked at her name written in cursive and stuck onto the wall next to Clear's sign.

"Miss Clear? Why is my name up by your sign?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:23 pm

"It's up there so I can remember it," Clear answered. It was a half-truth. Clear could remember some things from years ago, while others just slipped her mind the minute she told herself to remember. She also wanted Percy to know the name of one of his personalities, and seeing it was always a way of remembering it.

"Well, Miss Asha, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?" Clear asked. "We've got plenty of time."

She was really just waiting for the filly to retreat back into Percy's mind before sending him off, as she did have a time limit, but making sure he was safe was her top priority.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Asha Diamond looked at the paper again. She could understand. Asha is a hard name to remember. She doubted even she would remember that. She was right about to start another conversation, but she started twitching again.

The same twitch that happened before when personalities changed. He shook his head, started talking in his normal voice again, and looked at Clear Mind again. He then looked up at the wall and saw Asha written in cursive.

"Was that always there? Is Asha another one of your patients?" He had no memory of what just happened. He didn't remember the name, nor the reason why it was on the wall
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 pm

((Thought I posted, sorry!))

"Good to see you back, Percy," Clear said warmly. "You just experienced another blackout, in which your filly personality took over. That's her name."

She pointed up at the sign.

"I have a few bits of information to analyze before our next meeting," she said, "like the fact that Asha was able to name herself. All I need to know now is if Asha can remember the name. If any other problems come up, don't hesitate to send me a letter, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Percy Diamond shook his head in confusion, wondering how any of that happened. But he did just find out he most likely had multiple personalities. So he ignored the thoughts of it being total bull crap and shook the doctor's hoof.

"Thanks for the help Doctor Mind. I'll let you know or come back if any problems arise."

Percy trotted out of her office, snagging another cookie before trotting on his way out of Canterlot and towards the train back to Ponyville.

(Would you like to end it here or time skip to another appointment?)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 pm

(Up to you, you're the client)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Always Here to Help   I'm Always Here to Help - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Always Here to Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: