My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Sweet Dream's screams never faded if not became even louder at seeing the red spilling onto the floor, Her body was slamming against the wall. It almost seemed that that there was more the just her screams coming out of her mouth, like just behind hers were two other higher screams like that of terrified foals.

Her head was pounding her body seemed to be on fire. Then suddenly she stopped, she stopped screaming she stopped rocking...it almost looked like she had stopped breathing for a moment. All she could do was stare at the ponies in the room unblinking before turning her gaze upon the blood on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Clear, short of panicking, wanted to slap them all in the face.

"For Faust's sake!" she yelled. "Use a memory spell on me, it's not my fault that patients come in when I'm in another appointment with an unstable patient! I didn't touch it!"

She pointed a shaking hoof at the floating stallion. "This pony is restrained because he came in here wielding a dangerous weapon. I don't know how the weapon slipped past your grasp, because you know what? He threatened my patient just by carrying the thing."

Clear never got angry. Never. This was just crossing the line, though. 

"Ma'am, I'd appreciate if you listened to the staff and not the patients. The patients are in here for a reason, and I'm doing what one flustered mare against a mentally unstable unicorn and a potential killer! You can't expect me to be able to control a full grown, armed stallion without a horn restraint who I had not prepared for and my patient! You put me in this room. What the hell did you expect in a situation like this?"

She yanked out a piece of parchment and started scribbling furiously. Finishing, she made it disappear and fixed her gaze on the Hatchet.

"Try anything  funny, miss, and that letter's going straight to the princesses."

Last edited by Calla Lily on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm

"Damnit! She's the one stabbing people! For Pete's sake, that story is unrealistic! What 'dangerous weapon' could I have used? Where in this room do you see a scythe?" Swift yelled in agony as he mentally told Darkloom to scram.

"Like hell she's going to send that! She sends it, the guard investigates, and finds my bleeding corpse on the ground in her office, while she babbles on about a scythe or whatever! Agh, oh Celestia, it HURTS!" He yelled as the shard of glass slipped down into an artery. "Don't you see? She's tricking you! 'Don't listen to the patients' my hoof! SHE's the one who should be a patient! She's a psychopathic killer!"

"Evidence tells the truth! How could I possibly 'stab myself' with this glass that is ten feet below me while my arms are restrained? It just doesn't add up!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 pm

"...S-S..." She struggled to say before biting her lip "D-Didn't..." She places her hooves to her head "Scythe...s-sa...say....D-Didn't!" She says trying to say the doctor didn't say the weapon he attacked the doctor with.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Clear looked coolly at the liar, tapping her skull.

"Dear, you can't change memories. She could even look at Sweet's mind to understand that lying will land you in worse trouble."

She rubbed her temples. Quietly, she pulled out the glass shard in his side and examined it.

"It's not even the bad glass," she muttered. "This is just normal glass."
Back to top Go down
ERROR57noname

ERROR57noname

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:06 am

"Agh!" Swift cried, gripped with unequaled pain as the doctor carelessly cut through his left lung. He tried to breath, but found that he could not. He gagged as he carefully reached into his deep, heavily-bleeding wound and plugged the cut in his lung. He gasped for air, his left hoof awkwardly sticking inside him. "Oh, how could you do that?! You just cut my LUNG! Don't you see, she wants to kill me!"

This time, Swift wasn't lying. Death seemed like a very, very real possibility at that moment. He pushed his hoof deeper into his vital organs to plug up any other cuts. He passed out from pain.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 am

((This is getting to be too much. It's turning Clear Mind into something she is most certainly not. I'm dropping out.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass   The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horse Asylum: Cracked Glass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2