My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hammered and Nail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Clix walked into the tavern and took in a deep breath as the the smells of the tavern swarmed him "I missed this old place." It had been forever since he had come here ,he felt he needed a good drink from what he had just went through. He had just gotten back from a job of fixing some stallions roof, by mistake he had fallen through it and was stormed with complaints and insults so he had decided to take a trip to the local tavern. "Glad this place is even still open" he than walked over to the bar and sat on one of the stools. "Bartender!!" he yelled silently tapped his hoof against the counter waiting patiently yet impatiently for the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 am

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

When Thunder Gust was back in Ponyville after his gig in Trottingham, he simply dropped off his DJing equipment at his house before heading straight to the tavern, ready to celebrate another job well done with a bit of whiskey.

As Gust opened the door to the tavern, the familiar sights and smells of the establishment overwhelmed his senses: the smell of alcohol lingered in the air around him at a potent level, ponies were laughing and having a great time and a thud here and there signified where the more-drunk-than-normal ponies were located. Ah, I'll never get old of this place.

After standing just inside the doorway for a moment to take this all in, Gust walked straight towards the bar, adjusting his shades slightly as he moved and choosing to sit next to some random Unicorn with an olive green coat.

"Bartender!!"

Not long after he was called, the bartender that was currently working the bar came over to the two ponies. Gust ordered his drink first, seeing as he was already there and ready.

"One Everfree Elixir, my good sir!" The Unicorn then gave the pony next to him time to order something for himself before greeting the stallion. "Hello there, fellow drinker of the magical fluid known as alcohol! And what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am

Clix looked over to the stallion that had just sat next to him and then looked to the bartender "Ill take some whiskey, thanks" he than looked back at the stallion when he asked him what his name was "Oh i'm Clix Olive but you can call me Clix everypony does" he than took his whiskey that the bartender brought over and drank some "And whom may you be?"

(Excuse my bad grammar i'm sleep drunk at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"I'll take some whiskey, thanks." The pony turned to face him. "Oh, I'm Clix Olive, but you can call me Clix; everypony does. And whom may you be?"

"I, ((That comma signifies a slight dramatic pause)) am Thunder Gust, long for simply 'Gust', which is what everyone calls me and therefore what you can call me." The stallion then paused to pick up the order that had been brought to him, opening the bottled liquid and taking a sip. "Ah, now there's a kick. So what brings you to this wonderful place today? Celebration, relaxation, boredom? Hopefully not depression?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Clix sighed "It's depression...didn't do my job right and my client got mad at me, didn't even get paid." he took another chug from his whiskey and looked back at Thunder Gust "So i came here to drink the sorrow of a failed job away"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 pm

"It's depression...didn't do my job right and my client got mad at me, didn't even get paid. So I came here to drink the sorrow of a failed job away."

Gust frowned, somewhat sad to hear the stallion's story. "Well, that really sucks. But hey, it happens to everyone on occasion. Happens less as you gain experience, but everyone has to deal with it at one point or another. But hey, there's always whiskey ready to lend a shoulder!" The stallion sipped his drink once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hammered and Nail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered and Nail    Hammered and Nail  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammered and Nail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: